It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Personnel Ordered to Comply with Illegal Private Firearms Registration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Military Personnel Ordered to Comply with Illegal Private Firearms Registration

www.infowars.com

An alarming document sent to us by an Infantryman based out of Fort Campbell Kentucky shows that active duty military personnel are being secretly ordered to submit information to their Chain of Command on how many firearms they own privately, their location, as well of details of any Concealed Carry permits.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Since the Department of Homeland Security now considers both active and inactive veterans as potential ' terrorists' , wnd.com... It doesn't surprise me that the military is requiring active personnel to provide information about privately owned firearms, along with any concealed carry permits. I believe that there will soon be a big push to disarm the American public soon. With the introduction of H.R. 2401 and the NICS , it is obvious that this will happen soon.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There sure is a lot of talk and signals comming out of Washington that they mean to change the gun ownership landscape.

I am not worried, guns don't kill people, politicians kill people.

When they outlaw guns I am just going to start carrying a politician around with me. "Back off and give me your money or I swear I will let him talk"!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This isn't the first time something like this has happened in the military. Often times we'll get a commander who likes to take things into their own hands. A unit, company, etc. commanding officer can set their own policies for their command as long as they are lawful.
From the looks of this document it's only one for said company. As it refers directly to "Choppin' Soldiers" which is the name for the company's personnel.

Also just as often if you are newly/lower-level enlisted and if you own personal firearms that you have with yourself on base then the firearm(s) have to be stored in the armory with all of the other lovable things that go bang.

I personally haven't heard too many things on the wayside of the Army as a whole requiring this other than this alleged report.

new topics

top topics

join