It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: I was called a terrorist, and threatened...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
On 9/11 the television station I watched had live coverage flipping back and forth between the WTC and the Pentagon.

The second I saw the Pentagon I realized that it was impossible that a Jetliner had crashed there for all the reasons that Truthers now know.

From that moment until this I have talked about 911 events with hundreds, and perhaps more than a thousand people.

These encounters have run the gauntlet of responses and over the years I've learned a little about people's responses to truth.

I've learned that it's best to talk about these things in small pieces in order for the unawakened to absorb and perhaps retain the smallest glimmer of Truth for later recall.

Anyone that has tried to talk to people about 9/11 will realize the tough going this has been especially from the early days when nobody had figured it out and I was a "terrorist" to them.

I have seen people literally rush to the nearest telephone and presumably report me to whoever, and thus, my file has grown with TPTB.

For many years in the beginning I could expect to find myself sitting on a airplane with an FBI agent next to me (or Sky Marshall) and I would be questioned and then followed through the airport to bathroom and baggage etc. etc.

And also, have come to expect lost baggage and extensive Customs searches of my luggage (and my computer) in the rudest possible manner.

Fortunately for me, I was a twice wounded War Hero and somehow I got the idea that I paid my dues and I was entitled to expressions of Free Speech. A right that many of my friends actually died for.

I also well remember the Oath I took to "protect and defend" and as with any Oath, I took it seriously when I was shooting and being shot at, and still take it seriously today.

In my opinion, the Truthers are the truest of Patriots and I know will be telling people about 911 until the day I die, or until we get an honest investigation.

Basically I've given up on telling people anything beyond what I know for sure to be truth and I never mention the government inside job or many of the specifics... which we all know now.

Therefore, what I know for sure is: 1. there's no Jetliner wreckage at the Pentagon and the photos prove it; and 2. that WTC 7 didn't fall down by itself, and that's pretty obvious from the videos also.

That's as much as I'll say to anyone while pumping gas or standing in line at some store. But 911 is my "small talk" whenever a stranger passes near my bow for a minute.

If the person has an open mind I'll write out a few internet addresses for them to check out, and maybe a few more facts if they're interested.

Clearly, these two events are easy to research and once a person sees the obvious it's likely an easy downhill search from there for them.

I've learned the hard way that that most sheeple are ignorant fools
and probably always will be and I don't waste much energy on them.

I also feel that the imbeciles among us are not worth saving and I waste no energy on them, and damn little on the others. Their Karma will take care of them and that's not my job anyway.

However, over the years I've literally had hundreds of people come back to me and say, "Hey, I checked it out and you were exactly right," so I know I've had some impact.

So my advice to any Truther, or potential Truther, is to keep talking to people and keep fighting the good fight... but quietly, small step by small step, because there's a lot of angry crazy people out there.

And also, I mention the Zogby Poll statistics....BUT... I wonder why there's not a more current Poll ? And, whatever happened to the NYC voter's initiative ? Are we really making any progress ??????

I hope these 911 organizations are flooding the Obama administration with Freedom of Information requests so the Truth will out ? But I don't know if that's happening either ???

I also have to admit that I enjoy sticking these unconscious pigs a little bit.

Mod edit: Fixed quote.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike3

Originally posted by seataka
Only if we do not ACT will our children have nothing left to live for.

So WHAT IS this "action" we should take, anyway? And are you taking it too, or whatever part of it you can do?

[edit on 23-5-2009 by mike3]

Yes, I edited THAT post three times already... and thought about suggesting the following:

Forget about contacting your US senators and congressmen, that, IMO is a hopeless cause. The corruption, lies and deceit runs so deep inside the beltway, and no indvidual can compete with a military-industrial-complex lobbyist with a suitcase filled with cash and hot and cold running call girls and boys.. We must contact our STATE legislators and STATE Senators, for our individual districts and discuss our concerns and explain why we seek a relationship with them, and nurture that relationship. There must be a groundswell of support for this, - which may force a more honest and less corrupt federal machine to evolve, without the need for the historically messy solution.

if you fear the "Feds" seek protection from your State.. Build relationships with your state legislators NOW.

And re taking action.. I was once a well known reform, populist, activist in Virginia. I was asked to run for state delegate in a certain district of the Commonwealth of Virginia...by the local republican committee chairman... I asked her one question, about the Republican Oath.. I said, if the party demands that i vote for something that my conscience says I should vote against, which way must i vote?

She said, the oath demands that you vote the party line..

I said, then I could not take her gracious offer, because the first step, the Republican Oath would turn me into a liar.

And yes I have built relationships with state delegates locally...
Thanks for the opportunity to address this.

peace..

Sidebar: : and re that other ATS thread about 'old hippies.'.. I was at woodstock in '69..

[edit on 23-5-2009 by seataka]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
People have to stop eating lotus flowers before they will listen.

Do you really think you can go into an insane asylum and expect a treatise of reality to be well received?

The fifth column has to be secret. There is no other way.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

So how many hours did you spend at the crash site? Im going to bet that the answer is NONE and you have absolutely NO clue how much wreckage they picked up (and still occasionally find to this day)

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by swami don

The second I saw the Pentagon I realized that it was impossible that a Jetliner had crashed there for all the reasons that Truthers now know.

Oh, please enlighten us on how you watched TV and knew that it was impossible that an airliner had hit the building...especially since I had three friends who saw Flight 77 hit the building and one friend who spent three days in Bethesda Naval Hospital due to the injuries he suffered because of it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
That situation you experienced is why this country is F@#ked. Those patrons and bartender represent the rest of the brainwashed 90% of the population.

Yep welcome to Nazi Germany where you will be turned in by 90% of your friends neighbors and even family. This is why the economic situation cannot recover and will end very badly with chaos in the streets.

When these sheeple are confronted with the reality they can no longer deny because it is directly effecting them all bets are off and these idiots who think they are being patriotic will become thieves, robbers, and even murderers in one way or another in an attempt to survive. Maybe 1 or 2 percent will actually wake up but it will be too late for them.

Prepare now and beat the rush!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

People want their truth, not the truth. As was clearly demonstrated.

It would have been great, if it was not some sort of offense to if you could name the establishment, and maybe the barkeep also. So we could know where to avoid talking facts.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

People want their truth, not the truth. As was clearly demonstrated.

It would have been great, if it was not some sort of offense to if you could name the establishment, and maybe the barkeep also. So we could know where to avoid talking facts.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

In Response to your question about how I immediately "knew that a Jetliner hadn't crashed into the Pentagon..."

Primarily because I have extensive experience in the aviation field and recognize simple laws of physics and common sense, as well as, knowing exactly the appearance typical to all Jetliner crash sites.

The roof was still in place and fell in a few minutes later. What became the impact energy of 200,000 lbs. of mass traveling 500mph go? That roof should have been blown into the next county.

The second thing easily noticeable was the lack of debris on the lawn or anywhere in the area. When an airplane crashes it's stopped in time, the fuel goes boom in a largely vertical explosion, and carries with it the pieces which represent 200,000 lbs. of airplane.

The area should have been riddled with bodies, cargo, luggage, etc., and pieces of wing, tail section, certainly the engines, etc. etc., which never disappear from a crash site. They all look the same.

I also noticed that the firemen on the scene were standing around holding their xxxxx in their hands; and the only real source of smoke was coming from the conex containers a few feet in front of the building.

As a combat Vet and an Aviation Professional I have been trained to set aside the fear and panic which is commonly found in sheeple and assess the situation.

If you, or your friends, go to www.asile.org and can prove that hot air you're blowing, then I believe there's still a 250K reward to anyone who can find the evidence to prove that a Jetliner crashed there.

Nobody has collected it in the past 7 years so you, and your mythological friends do, you'll be both rich and famous. Go for it. The Europeans were onto the 911 crimes almost immediately.

Meanwhile, until you and/or your friends collect that reward, or demonstrate the wreckage in other ways, they look like liars and you are blowing hot air... in my opinion.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by swami don]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
[edit on 24-5-2009 by swami don]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by swami don

In Response to your question about how I immediately "knew that a Jetliner hadn't crashed into the Pentagon..."

Primarily because I have extensive experience in the aviation field and recognize simple laws of physics and common sense, as well as, exactly the appearance typical to all Jetliner crash sites.

The roof was still in place and fell in a few minutes later. What became the impact energy of 200,000 lbs. of mass traveling 500mph go? That roof should have been blown into the next county.

The second thing easily noticeable was the lack of debris on the lawn or anywhere in the area. When an airplane crashes it's stopped in time, the fuel goes boom in a vertical explosion, and carries with it the pieces which represent 200,000 lbs. of airplane.

The area should have been riddled with bodies, cargo, luggage, etc., and pieces of wing, tail section, certainly the engines, etc. etc., which never disappear from a crash site.

I also noticed that the firemen on the scene were standing around with holding their xxxxx in their hands; and the only real source of smoke was coming from the connex containers a few feet in front of the building.

As a combat Vet and an Aviation Professional I have been trained to set aside the fear and panic which is commonly found in sheeple.

If you, or your friends, go to www.asile.org and can prove that hot air you're blowing, then I believe there is still a 250K reward to anyone who can find the evidence to prove that a Jetliner.

Nobodies collected it in the past 7 years so you, and your hotair blowing friends will be both rich and famous. Go for it.

Meanwhile, until you and/or your friends can collect that reward, or demonstrate the wreckage in other ways, they are liars and you have been fooled... in my opinion.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Primarily because I have extensive experience in the aviation field and recognize simple laws of physics and common sense, as well as, exactly the appearance typical to all Jetliner crash sites.

The roof was still in place and felling a few minutes later. What became the impact energy of 200,000 lbs. of mass traveling 500mph go? That roof should have been blown into the next county.

The second thing easily noticeable was the lack of debris on the lawn or anywhere in the area. When an airplane crashes it's stopped in time, the fuel goes boom in a vertical explosion, and carries with it the pieces which represent 200,000 lbs. of airplane.

The area should have been riddled with bodies, cargo, luggage, etc., and pieces of wing, tail section, certainly the engines, etc. etc., which never disappear from a crash site.

I also noticed that the firemen on the scene were standing around with their xxxx in their hand; and the only real source of smoke was coming from the connex cantainers a few feet in front of the building.

As a combat Vet and an Aviation Professional I have been trained to set aside the fear and panic which is commonly found in sheeple.

If you, or your friends, go to www.asile.org and can prove that hot air you're blowing, then I believe there is still a 250K reward to anyone who can find the evidence to prove that a Jetliner.

Nobodies collected it in the past 7 years so you, and your hotair blowing friends will be both rich and famous. Go for it.

Meanwhile, until you and/or your friends can collect that reward, or demonstrate the wreckage in other ways, they are liars and you have been fooled... in my opinion.

BWAHAHA! Hilarious!

Seriously, are you guys just trolling for reaction, or do you really believe this non-sense?

What you described is the crash scene of a plane with a pilot that is trying NOT to crash-- doing everything in their power to survive.

Tell me, how many plane crashes have you observed where the pilot was willingly trying to crash the aircraft with the highest rate of speed possible?

NONE? Really?

Why don't you compare a fender bender where two cars are applying their brakes, to a head on collision with a car vs. high speed train.

The only reason you don't believe the Flight 77 incident is because of a book written by a French radical in attempt to make a buck, and advance his political goals.. Sheeple...Really!

I think sheeple believe whatever they read... be it the Gubment, line, or the stupid-azzed conspiracy line.. BWAHAHA!

If the wool fits...wear it. No matter what pasture you graze!!!!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

In response.

In fact, every NTSB report I've ever read has the pilot's thinking that everything is Ok up until the moments of the crash. So what is your point?

Anybody can crash a Taxi, in fact, anybody can drive one, but I know of NO pilot that would have flown that airplane into a building. Those guys don't get to that position and likely would have died before doing it.

So, Taxi Driver, what's your point?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
That your expectation of what a crash scene SHOULD look like vs. what the crash scene actually looked like does not constitute a "boogieman" conspiracy scenario.

What Theirry Masson wrote in his 2001 book, IS what created this wild conspiracy.
Further, you fell for it.

You just graze in a different pasture from those that buy the Government explaination without ever scrutinizing the source.

But regardless of what side of the fence you are on, you are still mindlessly following the word of others. i.e. Sheep.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

knowing exactly the appearance typical to all Jetliner crash sites.

Most crashes do not happen into buildings, so there is a visible debris field. Most jets that have crashed over the years have also been tail engine mounted aircraft, where the tail breaks away and remains mostly intact. This is dues to the extra reenforcement in the tail for the engine.

The roof was still in place and fell in a few minutes later. What became the impact energy of 200,000 lbs. of mass traveling 500mph go?

You are forgetting about inertia.

The second thing easily noticeable was the lack of debris on the lawn or anywhere in the area. When an airplane crashes it's stopped in time, the fuel goes boom in a largely vertical explosion, and carries with it the pieces which represent 200,000 lbs. of airplane.

The area should have been riddled with bodies, cargo, luggage, etc., and pieces of wing, tail section, certainly the engines, etc. etc., which never disappear from a crash site. They all look the same.

Again... Inertia.
Most crashes happen into the ground and the debris field does end up at the location where the aircraft finally comes to rest. In this instance, it was inside a building, which was past the lawn.

If you, or your friends, go to www.asile.org and can prove that hot air you're blowing, then I believe there's still a 250K reward to anyone who can find the evidence to prove that a Jetliner crashed there.

Nobody has collected it in the past 7 years so you, and your mythological friends do, you'll be both rich and famous.

Yeah, because they are like that skeptic group who offers a $1 million reward for any proof that there is anything paranormal. They will not accept any real evidence, as it does not fit their agenda.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I'll go through this a slower for you, and point by point, although I know I'm wasting my time. Also, this is off the point of this thread.

Yes, once again I will assert that all large aircraft crashes look pretty much the same and this is true even if the Jetliner were to auger-in nose first from 30,000' in which case it would still look the same except that fthe aircraft parts would be found in the hole.

200,000 lbs. of aircraft may change form but it never disappears and until the Pentagon there was never an example of the aircraft NOT being found at a crash site. NEVER. The same is true for tons of Titanium engines and where the engine is mounted doesn't matter in the slightest.

I haven't forgotten about inertia... as I stated previously when something blow "up" there may be inertia but the explosion is "up" not sideways. Get it? Blows "up."

Not only that, but the debris in an explosion not only blows "up" but also in roughly a 360 degree circle somewhat elongated due to inertia and wind direction. So had a jetliner struck the Pentagon the lawn would have been 180 degrees of the circle and yet there was no airplane or associated trash on the Pentagon lawn and that's impossible.

Once again, inertia is not the point. The point about the roof falling is not inertia but the force of 200k mass traveling 500 mph and where did that energy go in not into the object which was struck. The building fell downward and the floors are clearly visible in the wreckage.

You need to go back to school and study some physics. You also need to pull up the NTSB accident reports and examine the pictures. They all have to same characteristics. After you look at a few you may recognize that fact.

My expectation of a crash scene has nothing to do with the reality that they all share the same characteristics. Do some research.

As for the book you recommend, I've never read a book on 911 and never heard of the author you recommend. I am merely stating the facts of 30 years experience in the Aviation field, and my own eyes.

And, I don't need a book to confirm of deny the evidence which I saw in that moment on 911. It's you Sir, that needs to look a little deeper into what you're saying, if you are able.

Your own words clearly define you as a sheeple, but that's just my opinion.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Unfortunately I included part of my response to you in my response to Defcon5. Please read my response there.

One thing you Americans need to understand is that the Europeans have been onto this crime from the beginning but of course that's not something you'll read in the US MSM.

Also, in my travels, I have encountered many many Muslims and every one has given me chapter and verse about the 911 crimes, so basically, the only people I meet who doesn't know (or suspect) the truth is you Americans.

Scream "sheeple" all you want but all you're doing is screaming the truth about yourself.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by swami don

Primarily because I have extensive experience in the aviation field and recognize simple laws of physics and common sense, as well as, knowing exactly the appearance typical to all Jetliner crash sites

Fine. I have 22 years and counting in the aviation field and have been involved with the clean up of three accidents. You mention common sense. In the case of the Pentagon, common sense would point out that the majority of the airliner wreckage would end up inside the building. As for Jetliner crash sites, there really is no such thing as "typical" They all differ in their scope and details depending on the circumstances of the crash.

So much for the knowledge of physics. The airliner was on a slightly downward trajectory. So, the question to you would be, what force would have acted on the plane to cause an upward vector of force to blow said roof into the next county? Here's a clue...there wasnt one.

The second thing easily noticeable was the lack of debris on the lawn or anywhere in the area. When an airplane crashes it's stopped in time, the fuel goes boom in a largely vertical explosion, and carries with it the pieces which represent 200,000 lbs. of airplane

Interesting. Especially since I have no problems finding pictures of wreckage on the lawn. There was even wreckage that ended up on the grounds of Arlington National Cemetary. Not entirely sure what the "stopped in time" comment was supposed to mean, but airliners just dont stop when they hit something. As for the vertical explosion...that did end up sending pieces of wreckage onto the lawn at Arlington, the Pentagon lawn, the highway and the inner courtyard at the Pentagon.

The area should have been riddled with bodies, cargo, luggage, etc., and pieces of wing, tail section, certainly the engines, etc. etc., which never disappear from a crash site. They all look the same

And again, as mentioned, the majority of the wreckage, including the bodies and cargo, ended up under the rings of the Pentagon.

And, mentioning Thierry Meyssan's website seals the deal for me. You really do not know what you are talking about.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'll go through this a slower for you, and point by point, although I know I'm wasting my time. Also, this is off the point of this thread.

Well, since you want to be nasty about it, I guess I can similarly go through it slowly since your obviously a truther, you'll need the extra explanation. By the way, I was also an aviation professional in the employ of a commercial airlines, which I highly doubt you were.

Yes, once again I will assert that all large aircraft crashes look pretty much the same and this is true even if the Jetliner were to auger-in nose first from 30,000' in which case it would still look the same except that fthe aircraft parts would be found in the hole.

this plane did not come in with a nose down attitude, it was driven intentionally at a slight angle into a structure. As the other poster mentioned, it was done this way intentionally to maximize damage, where in most accidents the pilot is trying to mitigate damage.

200,000 lbs. of aircraft may change form but it never disappears and until the Pentagon there was never an example of the aircraft NOT being found at a crash site. NEVER. The same is true for tons of Titanium engines and where the engine is mounted doesn't matter in the slightest.

There still has not been an incident of an aircraft not being found at the crash site. The difference is that the pieces were much smaller do to the speed, and the collision with the building. Almost all the debris were inside the building wreckage, not outside it.

I haven't forgotten about inertia... as I stated previously when something blow "up" there may be inertia but the explosion is "up" not sideways. Get it? Blows "up."

Unless its inertia is carrying it forward, in which case it goes forward, certainly not backward. Especially not back behind the point of impact. As the point of impact was the building, why should there be debris on the lawn?

Not only that, but the debris in an explosion not only blows "up" but also in roughly a 360 degree circle somewhat elongated due to inertia and wind direction. So had a jetliner struck the Pentagon the lawn would have been 180 degrees of the circle and yet there was no airplane or associated trash on the Pentagon lawn and that's impossible.

It came in at an angle which made no impact on the lawn, beyond possibly some belly sliding. Aircraft are designed to do a belly slide without breaking apart, especially on a flat area of grass, you should know this.

Once again, inertia is not the point.

Yes it is...

The point about the roof falling is not inertia but the force of 200k mass traveling 500 mph and where did that energy go in not into the object which was struck. The building fell downward and the floors are clearly visible in the wreckage.

A 757 with gear up is able to fit into a single story building, I know because I used to park them all the time. Why would the energy go three stories above the impact point?

You need to go back to school and study some physics.

Not me my friend...

As for the book you recommend, I've never read a book on 911 and never heard of the author you recommend. I am merely stating the facts of 30 years experience in the Aviation field, and my own eyes.

What book did I mention?
Besides it sounds like you only read truther publications.

Your own words clearly define you as a sheeple, but that's just my opinion.

Here is what the Truth movement is really all about, a bunch of sorry people who want to think they are superior to the rest of us.

Funny how there are only a pathetically small handful of people in the aviation industry who agree with the truth movement, maybe that should tell you something if nothing else does.

[edit on 5/24/2009 by defcon5]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join