It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Space Cities" the Video that doesn't wants to be found

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I hope this is the right topic selection,

it is concerning a secret society called the "VRIL-Society". A society that is not well known. It is one of the groups involved in the realisation of the "Nazi UFOs" or "Flugscheiben" as we call them here in das Reich.
If you want to find out more about that, just search the forum or better, visit my Youtube site; www.youtube.com...

There is a video that I am looking for very badly, it is called "SPACE CITIES" and has been made by the Writer "Randolph Winters" very well known because of the Meyer case. But I can't find Winters nor the Video. It doesn't want to be found although you can find almost every other piece of footage or audio on the web nowadays. But no "Space Cities"....

Winters mentions it in this video which is part of a lecture about Billy Eduard Meier.
It is mentioned at 3:35:
www.youtube.com...
He also claims he narrowed the base down up to 200 square miles, my Google Earth is at stand by.

So if you got it, please send a good copy(VHS, DVD anything), put it on-line immediately or if you know how to get in contact with Mr. Winters I would appreciate that as well. I only found this about it:
www.ufomind.com...
The adresses are dead...

I'm even prepared to pay cash for the Video, I really, really want it!!!
So, please please please, help me to find this video!!!

Please make this a priority for all ATS Members, FIND THIS VIDEO!!!

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Haunebu]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

If you have a defunct web address you might try the wayback machine.

web.archive.org...

They have archives back to 96

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Thanks, I tried it and it works well, but it doesn't provide more information.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Just bumping this old thread after searching for this video.

I've been looking for this video as well.
Does anyone have a copy of it?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think the video doesn`t exist...you could try and contact mr. winters

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a screenshot is found here :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
sorry i forgot the page...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RealityDesigner

Do you know his address/mail/phone-number?
His email-address which can be found here is dead.

(the site was last edited on march 13, 2002)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Some images here:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I know the video all too well. It's part of Winters lecture on Meier. He mentions that he has a "documentary"/videotape on the subject called "Space Cities".
The photo's shown in the video are supposedly Polaroids which are difficult to fake.
Would be great to see the originals of those pics.
One more reason to find "Randy" and his video.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You mean this video?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
The photo's shown in the video are supposedly Polaroids which are difficult to fake.
It's actually quite easy to fake a Polaroid... first you make your fake image on paper (or 35mm slide), then you shoot that composite with the Polaroid. www.daylab.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Nope, that's not it. I have the video you posted on my hard-drive, it's not the one I'm looking for.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Is it the one where the camera pans up to see a "city" like structure on the moon? Then the camera cuts, then goes through the ruins?? I seen it a few years ago and thats the best I can remember of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

No, that's not the one. That's a Spanish/Mexican Hoax-video.
It's about a secret Nazi UFO base in Brazil. Winters claims he knows where it is within a 200 Mile radius.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Still, no-one can find him or a copy of this video...ANYONE?
I have a lot of other people looking for this video as well.
Also, OP, your youtube channel is down, that's disappointing, I was curious
what you had on there.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
Also, OP, your youtube channel is down, that's disappointing, I was curious
what you had on there.

The Original Poster is banned from this site. It would probably be better to try and contact them via another means.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thanks A.M. but not a big deal to me, I just want to locate the video in question.
I'm just always intereted to see what info people (think they) have

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I looked as well, I couldn't find it anywhere.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Still looking for that video, seems it vanished of this earth, just like Winters himself.

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Regenstorm
I actually found Winters new blog site and his email addy.
He's chilling out in FL writing Vampire novels...

I asked if he knew anywhere we could find it, or if we could possibly buy copies directly from him.
He replied;
"Hello, many of the photos on that video were later discovered to be fake and the video was taken off the market. Sorry to disappoint you.- Randolph Winters"

Doesn't seem he's interested in burning a few DVDs for us, I guess. I suppose I could re-ask the question, but it doesn't seem he wants it to be seen. Either they are real and he'll get in trouble, or they aren't and he's embarrassed to have been fooled.

So, I guess that unless someone with a copy finally turns up, or someone scores one in a thrift store or yard sale, we may never see it. If the photos are indeed fake, however, I suppose it doesn't really matter, does it.

Maybe we should ask UFO groups - even FB groups of those groups - like MUFON etc?
Most of those orgs would likely have everything and anything ever put out on the topic in their archives.

ETA: Since when are UFO videos taken off the market just because some or even ALL of the pics were later proven to be fake? As far as I know, NEVER, they are all re-used repeatedly despite being debunked. AND, I have friends in and from South America who confirm that there must be a base nearby, due to the frequency of sightings...

edit on 24-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: to add

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join