It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is already here: Everyday life in the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That is not to say the NWO was not here before, it's been there in the background for thousands of years, but the difference now is, the NWO is now out in the open and has consolidated as a global all-entity. America, European countries only exists in name today, and people can only continue to live their current lifestyles under false security, but the truth they are gone. America has been sold off to the federal state, it will soon be dissolved and become the NAU(North American Union). The NAU will then merge with the EU to form the NWO global state.

The NWO is virtually here already, so I deem it pointless to discuss whether it exists or not, instead I want to discuss what everyday life in the NWO will be like.

What will it be like living in the NWO? It is basically a global police state. You will have no civil liberties whatsoever. You will be given an ID card or ID chip, this ID card or chip is basically how you function in society. You must use it to navigate around society, to eat and to drink and to travel. In the event your ID card or ID chip is damaged, stolen, lost or deactivated, you will become a non-citizen until it is replaced. There will be check-points located all around the state at strategeic locations. The state will be full of police forces, and you must obey their authority at every time. If they wish to inspect your car, your home or even detain you, you must comply; non compliance will result in punitive action. As they will have absolute power there will be an unprecedented increase in police brutality and corruption. You will basically see in your everyday life police forces swaggering around the city and terrorizing civilians. Much like in Nazi Germany.

There will be eugentic systems in place. If a citizen is not desirable, perhaps because they are an ethnic minority, homosexual,or mentally or physically infirm, or a dissident they will be relocated into concentation camps where they will be used as slave labour or exterminated. There will be a rating system rating how efficient and productive a citizens is and society will be organized based on the rating system. If you fall below a certain benchmark, you will be sent of into a concentration camp.

Note: The rating system plan has already been composed by WHO. I read about it a while ago, I cannot find links on it right now. So if you know anything about it please share links.

In the NWO every citizen will be a human resource or commidity. There will be no moral or ethical systems in place. If you are seen as a loss, you will be discarded. The NWO will think nothing of exterminating tens of thousands of people at once if they are seen as a loss. The central government will be a program or system run by the elite, and who these elite are will never be known to the general population. All knowledge in NWO society will just be on a need-to-know basis.

See: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Its not here yet, Because I still draw breath from my lungs, when I die you know they are here.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Watch the video of the Pastor who is tasered, beaten to a pulp for defending his 4th amendment rights. The NWO is here alright, whether you breathe or don't breathe. All of the infrastructure is in place. The only thing that needs to happen now is for the executive order to be given.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I agree that the NWO is already prominent in many aspects of daily life.

However, if you are going to post a film about it, can you at least find one that knows how to spell the organizations they are accusing? Within the first 20 seconds of the second film you posted lettering appears that says FIMA.

I have a very hard time taking seriously anyone who attacks something of which they havent even bothered to do enough research on to spell correctly.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

You are going to dismiss the video, because of a spelling mistake by the creator of the video? Umm, Ok...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The NWO is as here as it ever wanted to be. Period.

There will be no 'moment' when the 'executive order' is given and martial law or whatever is finally declared. Martial law already exists.

Take yourself on an organized protest, say, a protest against Israel's demolition of Gaza a few months back, and see if you notice anything - like serried ranks of riot police and baton-wielding meatheads and undercover spooks with concealed weapons all 'marshalling' you in one direction or another.

Martial law, like the NWO, is already here, well and truly. If you’re still waiting for it to happen, well, ummm...????

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by winston_boy

To many extents you are right, but what I mean by the "executive order" being given, is the moment when all all America will be in pandamonium and soliders will be running around amock on the streets and people will be collected from their homes and herded of into camp. That is when the NWO will be at every single door step. That will happen either by the end of this year or by 2010.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
"You are the NWO, your diet of supermarket shopping, your lifestyle of internal combustion and electricity bills, phone bills, cheap clothes from the far east, your salads flown across the globe form third world countries, your tea, your coffee, your internet connection. your inability of being self sufficient."

"The NWO is a new evil totally separate from my disgusting lifestyle of consumerism and exploitation of others, the NWO is something to fear and resist with guns and bumper stickers, lets wake the sheeple up and march and demand change for our benefit."

Please.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Watch the video of the Pastor who is tasered, beaten to a pulp for defending his 4th amendment rights. The NWO is here alright, whether you breathe or don't breathe. All of the infrastructure is in place. The only thing that needs to happen now is for the executive order to be given.

There was an ATS thread on him: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently he has made several videos about his issues with boarder patrol before that make some people think that he encouraged the incident, then lied about it.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

top topics

join