It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan ramping up Nuclear Weapon Production

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

www.wired.com...

First thing this is my first attempt at a new topic, I hope I didn't mess it up too badly. Scondly I didn't find anyone else already posting this so I hope I didn't accidently overstep someone elses thread. Sorry if I did.

Ok this bothers me that during a more or less civil war Pakistan is increasing the number and capacity of it's nuclear warhead production capabilities. Why increase the production rates unless you know there is something coming you need them for. I civil war doesn't strke me as a good use for nukes, but I'm mostly still sane. If your expanding as much as these pics show then you either feel a fear or a real need for them.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

WWIII is on the horizons that's why. With Israel possibly bombing Iran and Pakistan going to hell in a hand basket they will be at war with India. There isn't a damn thing the US can do about it either. The war in Pakistan and the Swat valley is like a boat full of bullet holes. You plug one hole and water comes in another. terrorists and taliban fighters will start flooding the borders of Afghanistan and Pakistan. God bless our troops but they are in for a world of trouble in the next 6 months.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I realize things are going to heck faster then ever the question that plaugues me is this happening faster now because it's the end game or are we just more aware of it?

I feel bad for our troops also, I have family on both sides of my line over seas in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I read recently about how the Isreali's found huge stoke piles of russion tanks etc in the west bank. Wish I could remember where I read that.

I think India wouldn't want Pakistan to fall, better to have a Pakistan run by people you don't really like then one run by the Taliban who would strike India in a heart beat.

join