It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld's Double-Speak : An oldy but a goody!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sorry, I was showing a mate of mine this video today and I just had to post it. I know it's old and we've all seen it, but it's so funny!

If this guy is typical of NWO henchmen maybe we haven't got too much to worry about. On second thought I can just see the populace nodding their heads and going "Yeah that Rumsfeld is a smart guy!".

Enjoy:

[edit on 20-5-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
kiwifoot

I believe Dan Burisch talks about this 'i know, but do not know, cannot say' in regards to time travel/looking-glass' theory in this series.

Helps if you watch the whole thing from part 1 all the way to 13 to the comments about Rockafeller family.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Whoa I was just having a giggle! But I will definately check it out, I just think it's hilarious!

Thankssss!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It is no laughing matter , what he (Rumsfeld) says is real confusion on his behalf....

He is unsure of which advice to take from the probabilities given to him by analysts of looking-glass technology.

Dan mentions 9-11 as a possible diversion to something bigger (aka a reason to get into Iraq to get Saddam's stargate (WMD's) technology.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Am watching it now, that's what I love about ATS, that you can learn and be guided by other ATS'ers, thanks!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It is interesting kiwifoot, hope you enjoy all.

top topics

join