It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient history links Ida (Lemur) to Alien theory not Darwin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Is your link in Russian?? I clicked on it and it takes me to Google but it's not in English.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

You want some pics of what this poster is talking about...here you go. I love these pics

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acaf82c9adac.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5729bc982786.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/701c29e52b93.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/792eab9fec3b.jpg[/atsimg]

Those are some of the pics. If you Google ancient aliens you will see lots of alien depictions in history.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The first picture is a bunch of rushes Last picture is the same thing.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eed31661c366.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f89f758ce03.gif[/atsimg]

This link here goes into greater detail on the Temple of Osiris.
www.catchpenny.org...

As for the middle picture, where is that located?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Hey RuneSpider I gave you a star for debunking my theory. You did some interesting investigating. I'd like you to be on my side if I ever needed something debunked, thats for sure. You are wise.

I asked for debunkers and sure found them. I'll leave the lost land of Mu for my imagination.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I hate to be thought of as a debunker.
'Cause that's not why I'm here. I believe in aliens. And I personally hate it when I see something that detracts value from trying to find them.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I take that back you arent a debunker, rather a good detective. We are all mystery junkies. I agree it's good to weed out things that may not be relevent.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Nightchild

Is your link in Russian?? I clicked on it and it takes me to Google but it's not in English.

Sorry! No, it is not in Russian. It is Swedish.
I should have used the English Search-result.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
i once read of some caves somewhere in China, where they could'nt kind of go in because of some sor of i don't know what, maybe a force field (sounds sci-fi) but anyway, and there they found this 9ft tall thing which was in meditating state or something, but it all got shut down by gouverment of theirs, i don't know if this is true, but that sounds lot like those lemurian things described.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neilis

Yes the lemurian's wouldnt be immune to ancient visitors, especially if they connect it to Easter Island.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neilis
i once read of some caves somewhere in China, where they could'nt kind of go in because of some sor of i don't know what, maybe a force field (sounds sci-fi) but anyway, and there they found this 9ft tall thing which was in meditating state or something, but it all got shut down by gouverment of theirs, i don't know if this is true, but that sounds lot like those lemurian things described.

I heard it was a Unicorn.
Or was it an Okapi?

Maybe the Yeti was meditating.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

What does this have to do with easter island?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

It's just a possible theory.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The original Lemurians were thought projections not physically beings. It made them higher in frequency and closer to the Creator's energy vibration level. Their souls came to Earth to experience the physical vibration.

What's all this stuff? What's "vibrating", what has this "frequency"?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike3

The original Lemurians were thought projections not physically beings. It made them higher in frequency and closer to the Creator's energy vibration level. Their souls came to Earth to experience the physical vibration.

What's all this stuff? What's "vibrating", what has this "frequency"?

It's just code words for untestable and unidentifiable "spooky languange". The stuff made of childrens books.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Worth a plug here, two actual continents that are now underwater:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I gotta say, I love the pseudoscience telephone game.

Lemuria, for instance. The idea of Lemuria was one biologist's attempt to explain the presence of primitive primates in dislocated areas of east Africa, Madagascar, India, and Southeast Asia. No great ancient lost civilization, just a subsumed landmass that once acted as a springboard for prosimian migration.

From there, it turned into an extra Atlantis, full of retiloid bad guys, crystal cities, flying saucers, and probably more than its share of cheap Conan the Cimmerian knockoffs.

Then, entering the modern age, we see Lemuria as a transcendental plane of existence full of higher energy, psychic waves, and pyramids that can sharpen razor blades.

But you, my friend, have brought it all full circle, by suggesting that lemurs are alien energy-beings.

Bravo.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Wow, you made your own thread about Sunken Continents in 2008. I gave it a star, quite interesting. Thank you.

It will be facinating for divers to find remains of ancient cities or artifacts. I have scoped out the ocean thoroughly using google earth but cant get deep enough.

I'm not sure if I saved the image of what looked like roads underwater. I've find weird triangle shapes, as well.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Thank you! To be honest I'm surprised I havent gotten a lot of those laughing head smiley's. I'm still watching the History channel on the 25th to see if there is more to this Lemur hype.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mike3

It meant that they are non human.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

What you are talking about might be something what is being discussed in This thread here.

Most of them are sonar tracks.
And if the triangle you saw was reasonably close to shore, it could have been part of a ancient form of fishing, where they built a triangular trap in the water, and herded the fish into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join