It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient history links Ida (Lemur) to Alien theory not Darwin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As far as people criticsizing on how we could evolve from Lemurs, well we evolved from this alright...

Courtesy of oberlin.k12.oh.us

Back on topic.....I think when (if) Atlantis is discovered it will very much give credibility to Lemuria. Until then it is all still high speculation.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Ofcourse that is not the Missing Link. Or maybe more accurately, not THE Missing Link, between Humans and Primates. It is well known how Media repeatedly overhype and twist things out of proportions. This find of a fossilized Lemur is indeed fascinating, but are in no way claimed to be the yet missing Link between Primates and Man.
your right my fellow member every branch from the evolutionary tree i show in the following picture can be called "the missing link" all the way up and down. just follow the tree until you arive at the human and u will notice dozens of missing links ...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is like saying the finding of the T-Rex fossil prooves that reptilian humanoids secretly walked among man.
I think the connection is drawn only because of the animals name, just like the movie godzilla is not proof of god.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Giants are real let me see one or a skeleton of one then!

I wish I could, but they all disappeared. It's a Conspiracy!

I also wished sometimes that I had a NWO-sponsoring Credit Card to buy some articles from the Archive from the New York Times, the're quiet interesting....
select.nytimes.com...
query.nytimes.com...
select.nytimes.com...
select.nytimes.com...
query.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
For cripes sake, Lemuria was invented in 1864.
It was created because they didn't understand tectonics at the time.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Mack
This is like saying the finding of the T-Rex fossil prooves that reptilian humanoids secretly walked among man.
I think the connection is drawn only because of the animals name, just like the movie godzilla is not proof of god.

Funny stuff. Will you be here all week?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartannic

Thanks for that, I have never seen that in such detail before. That whole tree looks like a mess, honestly it looks like a bunch of nonsense, I would like to see a more specific chart detailing amoeba to human.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

as long as i can buddy.
This is the cancer that is killing ATS. This should be put in the grey area or skunk works.
and Athena is the Athiest god.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

They were about nine feet tall, had scaly skin with an aqua cast, which changed from blue to green in conjunction with two seasonal cycles each year.

Is the Ida fossil 9 feet tall, or even close?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

If you measure with the same ruler I use for fishing, it can be.
Guarantees every catch is a whopper!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
The only one linking the fossil of the animal known as a Lemur to the Myth of the Lemurians, would be you. Nowhere in that text does it link the two together.

Cheers

Even if that is true, it makes more sense the the trash we are fed.

I hate lies.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Thanks comet. Good theology!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Yes I'm aware I'm the first one and only one to make the connection.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I know some of you are UFO experts, persay others debunkers and I see your point however;

I will only assume that the missing link and Lemurian’s from the land of Mu are both mythical beasts.

My logic tells me there is more to this Historic Ida hype than finding a 47,000 year old Lemur. If there were other archaeological finds, in the same location it would justify the hype.

We have seen drawing in the pyramids of alien craft. I wonder if another such finding is being withheld? If such things were found they would never admit it unless there was a full disclosure.

I find it more ludicrous, that well educated archaeologist and scientists claim that this is the “Missing link”

When I am presented with ancient findings I look for the most ancient sources of that time to make a comparison, as outlandish as it may seem.

I in no way have tried to make a connection to Aliens being our ancestors. This will be a hot debate between the scientific community. All for what? I think most have already concluded this is hype was for monetary gain.

I’m sticking to the possibility that there is more than meets the eye here. I understand the tectonic plates and that the world is not flat but life it is not black and white.

I will continue to believe that there are huge archaeological findings that are being covered up and withheld from the public! We all know it.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
For cripes sake, Lemuria was invented in 1864.
It was created because they didn't understand tectonics at the time.

I dont think of Aliens in the sense that most do; Check my profile page to if any have a concern.

I do not Specialize in Archeology but do have extensive training in Anthropology and Science courses. I do not believe in Evolution but do believe in mutation.

For example you can stick an Eskimo is Florida and he will adapt; he does not evolve. Google Homosapiens and mutation.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I didn't say anything about evolution, at all.
However, evolution does not occur within one generation in any case.

So, please, actually address what I said.
Lemuria was invented in 1864.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I was only replying to the tectonic plate issue sorry I implied about evolution when you didn’t specify it.

When were Aliens invented?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Lemuria.

I said nothing about aliens.

Lemuria was created to explain the presence of lemurs in Madagascar and India.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
My logic tells me there is more to this Historic Ida hype than finding a 47,000 year old Lemur.

47,000? Is that just a typo? You're off by a factor of about 100. The fossil is closer to 47 million years old than 47 thousand.

We have seen drawing in the pyramids of alien craft. I wonder if another such finding is being withheld? If such things were found they would never admit it unless there was a full disclosure.

First, please show us where we have seen such drawings inside the pyramids. Second, you contradict yourself; you say we have seen these drawings then you tell us if they exist they would be covered up. Which is it?

I in no way have tried to make a connection to Aliens being our ancestors.

What? Then when did you title the thread "Ancient history links Ida (Lemur) to Alien theory not Darwin"?

I will continue to believe that there are huge archaeological findings that are being covered up and withheld from the public! We all know it.

You are relying on special pleading to make your case.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Has anybody seen "IDA" in Virtual reality ?

It looks more like a reptilian missing link rather then a human one :

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join