It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient history links Ida (Lemur) to Alien theory not Darwin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The original Lemurians were thought projections not physically beings. It made them higher in frequency and closer to the Creator's energy vibration level. Their souls came to Earth to experience the physical vibration. They were about nine feet tall, had scaly skin with an aqua cast, which changed from blue to green in conjunction with two seasonal cycles each year. They breathed through their skin, not lungs. Their faces were elongated and oval. Their eyes were large with vertical pupils.

The Lemurian experience began with the projection of 144 soul groups - representing the projection of 33 million souls. They came from Mars, the Pleiades and Sirius projecting into physical form on Earth. Some groups chose water, some the plant kingdom, the mineral kingdom, or the animal kingdom. The realm allowed for longer life spans and greater mobility. The Earth had interesting species at that time which included giants and elves.

When Lemuria fell the souls went on to become the Atlanteans.
As with most ancient and lost civilizations, Lemurians would build pyramids or ziggurats. These would be places of worship and sacrifice, or landing areas for spaceships. Pyramidal structures symbolize spiraling consciousness and ascension to the place of the gods and goddesses who reside 'above' our reality in a higher plane of existence. Is there an architectural and spiritual connection between the

Lemurian and Mayan Pyramids?

MESSAGES COMING FROM THE FEDERATION ON LEMURIA

TRANSLATED BY SHELDON NIDEL
The origins are not of this world, but are extraterrestrial in nature, and are to be found on a planet that circles the star Vega in the Lyra constellation. Yet, you have achieved more than to travel a mere 26 Light Years to reach your present home. Many millions of years ago, you became part of a vast rebellion by the Light against the dark in this galaxy. The uprising began in Lyra, Cancer, Gemini and Orion, as well as in many other lesser-known star groupings ('constellations'). Eventually, this rebellion led to the formation of the Galactic Federation of Light, over 4 million years ago. At the very core of this battle were the Star League of the Pleiades, the Andromedan Confederation, the Lyra Light League and the Sirian star-nation. Of these, Sirius is most sacred and the place where the Great Blue Lodge of Creation has chosen to enter this galaxy.

www.crystalinks.com...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

If Ida the fossil is truly a Lemur I find it alarming they are linking her to Darwin, rather than ancient history of Alien species. I don’t claim to have all the facts but I know one thing. Lemurians have been linked for centuries to beyond our galaxy. They are also called star people who built pyramids.I hope someone can help me clarify or debunk this theory. If it’s true it is very alarming. Why don’t they admit this?

I'll post more links. I dont find this subject to be an old wives tale. Has anyone else heard of this theory?

[edit on 20-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The only one linking the fossil of the animal known as a Lemur to the Myth of the Lemurians, would be you. Nowhere in that text does it link the two together.

Cheers

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

If Ida the fossil is truly a Lemur I find it alarming they are linking her to Darwin, rather than ancient history of Alien species. I don’t claim to have all the facts but I know one thing. Lemurians have been linked for centuries to beyond our galaxy.

Hmmm...at the risk of being a poop, you just might want to Google 'Lemur'.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Lemurs were known to be highly sophisicated ET's that built cities of Pyramids that are now under water.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Lemuria hasn't even been proven to exist. I admit I believe some of the ancient alien stories but I take all with a grain of salt because the lack of pure evidence.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am at a loss for word this is really some mind blowing stuff. I mean the crystal links link states that easter island is part of this lemurville even though the mystery part of easter island has been solved,that island was settled by polynesians and they built the statues. But i suppose the aliens can be tied into anything. Im still waiting to see the NWO lemur fossil thread start up.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

There is no physical proof of Lemur's. Darwin has always believed there was a link to Lemur. Many others such as Blavatsky and lots of others claim a different theory.

Blavatsky claims in her book; The Secret Doctrine (1888) Blavatsky describes a history originating millions of years ago with the ‘Lords of Flame’ and goes on to discusses five ‘Root Races’ which have existed on earth, each one dying out in an earth-shattering cataclysm. The third of these Root Races she called the ‘Lemurian’, which lived a million years ago, and who were bizarre telepathic giants.

Yes that sounds very odd but it's only one theory linking Lemur's to Lemurians.

I dont look to seriously at Blavatsky but there are many others who believe the same or similar.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Thank you I already did you can google Lemur"ia" and see what pops up.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oh please.. Obviously, some people actually don't have a clue what a Lemur are.
Now, these are the entities that came down from the higher vibrations, having long heads and being nine feet tall: www.google.se...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

You mean Lemurians.

A Lemur is a small tree climbing mammal, which has no relation to the Mythical Lemurians. Unless your trying to say that the small mammals are ET's in which case I give up.

This is a LEMUR, it eats fruit and nuts and enjoys climbing trees and cleaning its privates.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by warrenb]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Yes I know what a Lemur is; however we are talking ancient creatures that will change the way we think forever.

Do you really think this is the missing Darwin link?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is no missing Darwin link, the fossil that was found was just the bones of a Lemur type animal. It has nothing to do with Darwin or ET's.

read this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I believe that "Lemuria" is a bigger missing link than that Lemur ever will be.
It goes in the same box as Atlantis and Agahrta.

There is some truth in it, but it is just like the UFOs, it's being withheld from the mainstream.

By the way, giants are real!
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Because of the distribution of lemurs and other animals across Africa and southern Asia. A geologist, Philip Sclater, had dubbed this sunken bridge 'Lemuria'. Madame Blavatsky adopted this lost land and extended it, taking it around into the Atlantic and far across the Pacific, making it the home of her third 'root-race', prior to the Atlanteans. Her Lemurians were huge and hermaphroditic. Some had four arms, and eyes at the back of their heads. Yet they were a further step towards familiar humanity, leading to the Atlanteans, and their era was reasonably happy.

www.ddg.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
WIki ain't good for more than basic information, but this is pretty basic:
en.wikipedia.org...(continent)

Lemuria (IPA: /lɨˈmjʊəriə/[1]) is the name of a hypothetical "lost land" variously located in the Indian and Pacific Oceans. The concept's 19th century origins lie in attempts to account for discontinuities in biogeography. The concept of Lemuria has been rendered obsolete by modern understanding of plate tectonics. Although sunken continents do exist — see Zealandia in the Pacific and the Kerguelen Plateau in the Indian Ocean — there is no known geological formation under the Indian or Pacific Oceans that corresponds to the hypothetical Lemuria. Though Lemuria is no longer considered a valid scientific hypothesis, it has been adopted by writers involved in the occult, as well as some Tamil writers of India. Accounts of Lemuria differ, but all share a common belief that a continent existed in ancient times and sank beneath the ocean as a result of a geological, often cataclysmic, change. There is no scientific evidence to support these claims.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Nightchild

Yes I know what a Lemur is; however we are talking ancient creatures that will change the way we think forever.

Do you really think this is the missing Darwin link?

Ofcourse that is not the Missing Link. Or maybe more accurately, not THE Missing Link, between Humans and Primates. It is well known how Media repeatedly overhype and twist things out of proportions. This find of a fossilized Lemur is indeed fascinating, but are in no way claimed to be the yet missing Link between Primates and Man.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
A connection to Lemurs and Lemuria; and the ancient land of Mu.

homepages.hawaiian.net...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
David Hatcher Childress wrote a book called “Extraterrestrial Archaeology” and accused the Smithsonian of hiding or covering up facts about this. Both there and in the Grand Canyon.

Maybe there is a connection. Remember the Mexican Archaeologist that died recently after meeting with Obama. Did he know about Ida? Or other relevant info? I know it sounds farfetched but we don’t know everything our government knows regarding ancient drawings of UFO’s and Aliens.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu
I believe that "Lemuria" is a bigger missing link than that Lemur ever will be.
It goes in the same box as Atlantis and Agahrta.

There is some truth in it, but it is just like the UFOs, it's being withheld from the mainstream.

By the way, giants are real!
www.youtube.com...

Giants are real let me see one or a skeleton of one then!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My take on Lemuria is a little different. I think it's the area of the central Asian steppe. Why? Because a while ago in the Altai region they found a grave containing several mummies, some of which were tattooed with the unmistakable image of a lemur. Of course, nowadays lemurs are only indigenous to Madagascar and Comoros Islands off Mozambique. So, either lemurs were native to the central Asian steppe at one time or the man was quite a traveler.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f46601fdab3c.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-5-2009 by TheComte]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join