It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Direction From Higher Self by Intention Through Others Techique By Using Shared Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Building the link to higher self and noticing the signs for the shortest direction to any destination can be very difficult when you are still trying to even prove to yourself that such a part of you exists.

There is a number of ways to promote this connection, but often they lead to self doubt, when might you be interpreting something right that is meaningful since listening just nothing more than a fanciful thought.

One of the techniques I stumbled onto was communicating from your higher self through other people top bring new things to your attention, and as that connection and acceptance grows, it increases your connection to a point of confidence where you can trust your connection without the involvement of other people.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ok thanks OP,will try this ,often act on things that I think are from higher self only to be disapointed or mistaken.But I dont doubt its there,s and f for you.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone
Ok thanks OP,will try this ,often act on things that I think are from higher self only to be disapointed or mistaken.But I dont doubt its there,s and f for you.

Yeah, I know the feeling. Now it is not true of all psychics for example, but what I observed is that many psychics have very challenging lives, and many people who have psychic insight seem to be caught in a state of confusion over their choices, in that it did not work out what they were trying to accomplish using their intuition.

So I decided that I could not trust my own intuitive sense, so started this some time ago, and it works and now I am able to act more in confidence. It has taken me years. Keep the faith.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Spiritual Hitch Hiking does not sound like a good idea to me.

Not everyone is benevolent. Not everyone is enlightened. Not everyone who comprehends the techniques of spiritual development plays nice with others.

Baby, Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there, but just remember theres a lot of bad ends, beware! Cat Stevens.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberbianBaby, Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there, but just remember theres a lot of bad ends, beware! Cat Stevens.

Ok, well this comment seems more related to my ET contact experience than Higher Self, Higher Self is yourself, and not really anything to do with ET, but for discussion lets do it here.

Ok, well, what is your exit plan? Lets see if that is the direction for me?

Now I am 46, and I might live to 103 like my psychic infers, or 75-93 like may members. I think if I die, and this contact and process does not work, it is 93.

So that means I am worm food, or ashes in say 29 - 59 years. Assuming that things remain medicine wise, and I have a healthy body until say 75, that is another 29 years of health, maybe a few minor operations, etc., and between 0 and 28 years of my spirit in my body imprisoned in not so effective flesh that might have a problem getting out into the field at 1am to greet UFO's, or ET, or well meaning people who do not wish me to die restrict my movement in some old age home and I am stuck there.

Or well, lets see, I almost kicked it off at 35 with the stroke i had, and a few months ago I was inches away from geting run down in a crosswalk in a snowstorm with a speeding truck that did not stop. And I have had many such occurences including the other night while out ET watching on the way home did a face plant off the curb and had I not have great balance from being a rollar skater many years ago, I would probably got injured bad there.

So see, I have a plan, cause I am not interested in waiting with the unknowns in my future. I am taking action, and that action is making contact hoping Empowered Ascension is real and that I am buidling a light body, and hope to blink out of this density some day.

So what is your plan? How are you getting off this rock? Maybe I will go your direction if you got a better one, and send me over some experiential proof so I can decided if it is for me. Hell, do a few videos, maybe other people want to take your way out too, help some other people why you are at it.

And in my process, can you elaborate just what are you losing again? And who is it you want to be consumed by again, worms, or fire, or does it really matter once you are dead if a Draco eats you. And how many years you got do you think now at this time?

join