It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Analyst Loses It On Air

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Bizarre.

I've seen the video, and I've seen his older work. He is not acting like himself. He seems totally off his rocker. I'm going with drugs.

However, I've read through the thread, and I agree with some people that he may have been trying to say something. But, it's hard to tell. Drugged out of his mind, yes. Telling some truth, possibly.

Just nod if you agree.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
There is no confusion here he explains clearly what happened.

He mentions getting off the bus in crazy town, coming off the rails and the band-aid slipping off after being super enigmatic.

His last words were am I going crazy, yes or no.

Yes.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
He is right... the stock market is a game. Not only is it rigged, but the business model for our current economic crisis can be summed up in this clip from the second season of South Park:

Gnomes Business

The above is a link to a clip found on the official South Park website. If for some reason you are unable to view it, here is a brief explanation. As usual, the South Park creators are trying to send a clear message based on insight, observation, and spaztastic humor. Of course, by the time EVERYONE is able to figure out a typical South Park message, it's too late... heh.

PHASE 1-COLLECT UNDERPANTS
PHASE 2-?
PHASE 3-PROFIT

I firmly believe that there are a lot of 'money gurus' on Wall Street who are sure they have a handle on everything but I believe that the vast majority of them are as clueless as the Underpants Gnomes.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
i dont know if he was losein' it or if he was trying to make some kind of point

pretty sure hes making a point though

[edit on 21-5-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yes, the guy is "off". I think he has perhaps learned the truth. It is absolutely amazing the guys are saying the "recovery" is going well, "Housing is picking up" etc. This is what the sheeple are being told, as our economy crashes and our country goes down. Can't say it enough, "TURN OFF YOUR TV'S"!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnD

Another fabulous observation!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

WOW - I wonder if they will ever have him on again? He made no sense at all! Kept saying others were crazy and made no sense. Where in the world did they find that guy? What a nut! Who would ever have thought Jim Cramer looks sane right now, compared to other CNBC contributors?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Did anyone capture this video? As of 8:30 AM CST the video is no longer available. Thanks!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

I think if you substitute the "car people" with BoA or anythig else he was asked to analys you can kind of get what he is saying. He no longer knows what he is "suppose" to know in his line of work because everyone in that type of buisness are lunatics, crazy people who lie.

Thats what I got out of it at least...

Peace!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Great find! That interview really sheds the light on this guy!!

Listening to him is painful....it seems like he can't really say what he wants to, and if he lets too much truth slip out, he'll instantly receive a 5,000 volt charge as a consequence...He knows the truth, and wants to be honest, but he's having a hard time living with himself given that his job with CNBC is to obfuscate and obstruct the truth....

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If this guy was really discombobulated because he had just "woken up", I guess that's a good thing. If that's the case, I'm not really sure what took him so long. I'm sure he's run across Peter Schiff a time or ten.

Peace

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here's the video on youtube...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
One of these two things happened: and I'm serious!
1. Either he was trying to mock the market, bank and government's total insanity by this on air skit.
OR
2. The government lost control of one of their mind control subjects...

I tend to confer with the latter...and I'm serious!

Government's mind control subject? Sounds like you're in the same boat as him.

The most plausible scenario is that he is losing his mind. Pay attention over the next few days to see what happens with him.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
By 20111, the government will control the banks, the auto manufacturers, the health care system and the police.

We need to rise up. Judegment day is upon us.

Judgment day? In 20111? Dude, that's 18,000 years from now, relax, enjoy life, and don't stress yourself out.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogley
If history repeats itself, this guy could be the new "mad prophet of the airwaves!" Network.. you know.. He's mad as hell and he's not going to take it anymore!!! I understand what he's going through, it's a real shock to find out how things really are. He'll get through it.

I was going to post exactly the same thing. I wondered how many people have NOT seen this movie. Nobody for the first 4.5 pages made any reference to it.

You people should see "Network". And I think you will get a clearer picture of this guy's lunacy.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
His behaviour is extremely strange and erratic. Whether or not any of his comments have some truth to them, I don't think it was a good idea to have him on the show (from a ratings point of view). I would predict he suffers from a psychological disorder of some sort.

Then again, I am willing to entertain the idea that he has recently "woken up" and is finding it impossible to contain his emotions. (Although this seems less likely to be the case.)

[edit on 21/5/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isis777
Hey guys,
I'm new, this is my first post! I've been lurking for a while and have finally gotten the courage. Anyway, this was a very interesting video to watch from a clinical standpoint, funny but sad as well
As a psych nurse I have two terms for you regarding this gentleman...word salad and loose association. I'm still undecided as to if he is chemically impaired or is having a nervous breakdown?! This video is bizarre!!

That's not quite the word salad you're looking for in a mentally unstable person. And it's not even loose association.

Loose association goes like this:

"I took a red bus today. Red it the colour of apples at the store, I like apple, i like lamp, light makes me squint eyes, i close my eyes when i sleep..." etc.

But I agree with you that he got a nervous breakdown, and if he does not address it right now, it will get worse. Even if he addresses it now (which is extremely difficult to do with mental disorders), it will take a long time to recover, even if partially.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't know this guy, never seen him before, but everything about his body language and articulation tells me he's taken something.

Couple that with his disillusionment, and his attempts to make sense of something he no longer understands, and trying to get that across without being able to explain the details of it...

I still think he is going off the rails and is probably having a breakdown (if he hasn't already) but there is definitely some substance abuse there, and some truth to what he's saying.

The entire financial system in the US (and probably the UK too) is flawed. You cannot have growth without production, and production has halted. This is all part of globalization (supported by so many great leaders who assured that it was the way forward).

No nation is financially stable because they all rely on another. It's has allowed the disease to spread throughout the world because we all rely on other nations to do well in order to ensure our own financial stability.

Mark my words, what we've seen is just the start. The stock markets are not an adequate gauge for national financial stability, they reflect the confidence and greed of the gamblers involved and nothing more.
Behind that you still have companies laying people off, unemployment rising, the fed making money like it's toilet paper, states falling deeper into debt, services failing and a government watching the stock market thinking their master plan has (somehow!?!?) worked and so refusing to take the right action.

I am certain this will eventually lead to massive civil unrest, probably war with China or Russia, and the complete collapse of the $.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesa2diffcolors
This guy has definitely gone crazy.... If your idea of crazy is a man coming to grips with the reality that our whole financial system is based on a lie.

A lie involving the media ,education, politicians, wallstreet and the banks. He is making a point in the only way he can.

And that's precisely what lands him in the loony bin. Because this is the best he CAN do. Every crazy person expresses himself the way he or she does is because that's the only way he or she can. And when the expression does not match the rest of the sane world, it is an indicator that something does not add up.

Don't mistaken it for trying to tell a hidden message, because at this he fails miserably. Only conspiracy theorists such as ourselves can even conclude that he's speaking the truth. His audience will dismiss him as bizarre/losing his mind, and everything he said will be forgotten or was never remembered in the first place.

He made no memorable, coherent statement that gives people correct assessment of the economic situation, that's the bottom line.

"Keep an open mind" would be my thoughts on what will happen in this beautiful crazy world. Good always wins over evil....allways. Keep positive! "They" are slowly coming undone.

And yet, I will say No. Good does not always win over evil.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by gandalph]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
he is basically saying he just now realized that this whole financial thing is a puppet show, government take over and a NWO agenda.

Now, WHERE does he mention NWO? Or government?

This is *your* interpretation of the man's words, and you insert any meaning to it that you wish.

You know what the problem with this is? That someone (I would say someone like you, but maybe not) will go on telling others that this reporter has woken up to NWO agenda. And someone else will repeat that he woke up to NWO and eugenics. And somewhere there will be a mix of 9/11.

You have nothing to base this off.

And then people wonder why the NWO crowd is so strange, because when it turns out that this reporter had a serious nervous breakdown, it will only add credibility in people's minds that the "truth" movement (whether it's 9/11, NWO, or anything else) is a bunch of crazies.

And I bet that you will not believe the official story that this reporter suffered a nervous breakdown, and you will believe that it's a giant cover up, them, the NWO, trying to shut his mouth.

This is precisely why legislation is drafted where conspiracy theorists are referred to as mentally unstable people. There is no proof and facts, only conjecture and interpretation that suit one's beliefs and world view.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join