It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human species is a virus and should be wiped out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
By your interpretation, all forms of life are a virus.

By that regard,t he best thing for the planet would be to nuke everything off the face of the Earth.

I disagree. Nearly all life develops an equilibrium with nature and it's local environment.

Modern humans on the other hand, exploit everything to depletion, and when we're done, we move on and disrupt other areas that have for thousands if not millions of years, existed with a plethora of different life.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Good thread, Reading.. I agree with you, but I will have to quit this thread, the arrogance of some posters is making me angry enough to likely post something I shouldn't.

S&F.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm an alien/alien hybrid, from the dimensional belief system that they're a bunch of organisms full of proverbial #.

Death Reigns supreme in my Universe, and I can kill with simple will. And, am often asked to do so...

The earth is a planet which may or may not continue to exist. Nuclear Holocaust, Invasion, WMD status virii. We'll see how it ends, then I'm on to the next one...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I agree (unless we can drop all religion we should be wiped out). Religion is the fuel of our demise. I am hopeful religion will be cured within 20yrs. The 'god' region has been identified and those who are religious have a defect in this region. They discovered this by examining people who had brain trauma and suddenly became religious fanatics.. it's because that region of the brain was damaged. With a viral based widely dispersed gene therapy we could correct this defect in the population, not only that when you take millions and give them back the ability to think rationally.. that's another improvement. Anyway..

[edit on 21-5-2009 by contemplator]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Water-tastes-good

Am I the only person who understands what the OP is trying to say? This is great. Every other post is a person trying to defend themself about how we shouldn't be wiped out and trying to make the OP look dumb in the process. Give him a break guys. He watched a video that made him angry and posted what he felt. Do you people understand that? Don't start bashing of how he shouldn't have watched the video because you and I along with every other individual know, we are naturally curious. Oh, and to some of you others that actually believe that this guy was being serious, think for a few minutes and stop posting sarcastic/rude comments. Makes YOU look foolish and me laugh.

To the OP: If in case, you were serious.

Before anyone decides to ridicule my comment and state how you are not a part of this, I just want you to know, you are lying.

Understandable that human beings are vicious creatures that take for granite a lot of great aspects from life. Humans as a whole lie, steal, cheat, rape, murder, basically do the opposite of what the Ten Commandments say. We take for granite Mother Earth and most of us don't recycle. We can care less about others we are not emotionally involved with and we spend money on junk that will become old in a few years. I even do these things. I am against these things. I am a hypocrite. I take for granite many things. I don't really care about the Earth as much as I should. I am a vicious creature. It would be safe to say that I should even call the Orkin Man on myself.

But......

I am caring. I am loving. I would die for anyone that gives joy to this planet because I love them. I forgive the people that wrong me. I enjoy being able to walk down the street and see all these amazing beings that are moving with life. I confess love to God because he gave me the ability to see, touch, smell, hear, and THANK YOU GOD for Strawberry Cheescake. For those reasons, I deserve to live.

My point OP. It is a gift to have life. True, most humans don't deserve it but we learn. We understand. We love. And for the record, most humans don't go around killing women with bricks to the ..

Really? EVERY single person on this planet rapes, murders, and steals? First, everyone here is entitled to their own opinion (including you) about the Author's OP. You don't have to call people "foolish" for simply stating their opinion. Second, I have lied to some people, cheated on a test or two, and maybe stolen a drink from work before, but I've NEVER raped or murdered another human being. For you to just accuse everyone here of raping, murdering, stealing, cheating, etc..., is an incredibly arrogant statement to make.

Other than that, I agree with you that we as humans take for granted a lot of great things life has to offer. The same goes for life essentials: Clean water, heating, electricity, etc...

Oh, and Strawberry Cheesecake is extremely good

edit for spelling.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by AllinTheMind89]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
"but I've NEVER raped or murdered another human being"

I see you are in the US... so... you don't pay taxes? Being linked to rape and murder, doing the rape and murder.. same diff.

I accept that I'm part of the problem. I buy cheap crap from China, I buy gasoline... I bought a diamond for my wife, I have a gold ring. I can't even fathom the horrors I'm connected to. Why deny it and bury your . in the sand?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I don't mind getting wiped off the face of the Universe, if that will benefit the Universe as a whole

Just accept your demise with a smile and joy and who knows, the Universe might like your consciousness, and let you live again in another form!

Anyway I agree with the OP, we are like a virus relatively speaking, only much sophisticated because we have the capacity to change!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You are my freakin hero for posting this. i am 17 now and ever since i was 10 and learning about the small world (bacteria small) i have always thought that we humans were sort of a cancer or virus to the world. The only reason why we are here is to make more of us. The universe has made a sort of vaccine which is called DEATH but we are trying to strive to take that out of the equation thus more and more people.

NO MATTER WHAT WE DO we WILL over populate the world in the next say 1000 years and we will kill the planet, or at least alll the inhabitants on it.

And to the people that say this is a stupid thread or that the OP is totally wrong is the exact reason why we are a virus because you just want to live on your life using paper that kills trees living in a house that taken so many natural resources that the good living animals need to survive.

So the people that dont think this is just more of a virus more than the rest of us you will live your life spreading your seed to the other viruses thus creating the babies you love that will just get us closer to our downfall...

I love life and the beauty of it and have never done ANYTHING on my own that directly kills the world besides living the natural human destructive life. Besides Antarctica there is only 1/3 of the land mass strictly uninhabited and your babies to the opposers will be the ones that take that all away.

The earth has had valuable life for billions of years, we had a million and we have already started killing the planet. I hope the next mass extinction comes soon so that the world will be rid of vermin like us.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
So do you think the aliens think we are a parasite too?
Perhaps they are just waiting for us to wipe ourselves out?

There is some discussion in other threads about the rapture and 2012. Some people say that people will leave earth and start again fresh on a new planet. If we had a chance to start over will me make the same mistakes again?

Heaven on Earth Mentality. Your Jesus Christ will forgive anything, and you get to feel SORRY for yourself.

Acts within the Bibles scope are irreversible.

If a god were capable of anything, an alien god would simply pray him out.

Yeah, aliens are capable of Holy War. I'm a holy hybrid, but I do not care to do so...

Bow on your knees, and sell yourself for CD dub duplicates. Rap is Gangsta, sold style.

You, yes you, are being watched by aliens from above...Now go find one to thrash,

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
So - the OP is essentially advocating Genocide because Humans have committed acts such as genocide.
If it's that bad - do it then - start with yourself. If the post isn't mindless trolling, maybe get off the INTERNET (It's SRS BIZNS amirite?) and experience humanity in the REAL WORLD.

[edit on 21/5/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Another thing to add.

Have you thought about what the household waste of 6.5 billion people looks like?

Look at these pictures then times that by many million all over the world, then imagine all that filth going into the planets blood stream year in year out!

Couple that with the fact that some third world countries are in such dire straits that it's own citizens have to sift through said waste just to survive. And the rich continue to bleed you dry in their ivory towers while the rest of the world look on with indifference and does nothing. And some of you here talk about human compasion! lol.

The sooner we eradicate the problem called humans the better. They have lived out their lives and still they have not found their purpose, consequently they have contributed little to creation. There are of course some exceptions but they are few a far between.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
So - the OP is essentially advocating Genocide because Humans have committed acts such as genocide.
If it's that bad - do it then - start with yourself. If the post isn't mindless trolling, maybe get off the INTERNET (It's SRS BIZNS amirite?) and experience humanity in the REAL WORLD.

Typical human thinking, erradication to you instantly means genocide.

There are many ways to eradicate the virus from creation. Some of you mentioned that we could perhaps reform humans. We have tried and failed which is why this post has arisen and humans catagorised and identified as a virus. By definition one cannot 'cure' a virus, only ensure that it no longer infects you or spread to other areas.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
i think we will all agree that the current condition of the world is pitiable

maybe there is some truth to the hindu scriptures, which state that in the kali yuga ( which we are probably in now), everything is in shambles
if i have understood correctly, according to these hindu scriptures, there are time frames which goes in a cycle, you have an age in which everything is right with the world and then everything starts getting worse and then gets better again, it goes on in a cycle. these time frames are called yugas

from the bhagwad gita -
"whenever and wherever a decline of righteousness and a predomincance of unrighteousness prevails, at that time i manifest myself personally"

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Typical human thinking, erradication to you instantly means genocide.

Because it does?

I think we as a people need to be wiped off the face of the earth,

And how does one 'wipe humans of the face of the earth', mean, 'eradicate like a virus'.

Once again if you truly believe it then you are THE problem and you are CAUSING the problem, and thus should start with themselves. Or do you have one awesome idea on how to "eradicate" humans?

Let me Google this for you.

lmgtfy.com...

It's quiet a laugh really, you talk about how bad humans are and do nothing to help the cruelty in this world, instead you browse the internet finding gore videos while ranting about how we should all be "wiped out". The word 'trash' comes to mind. 'Typical human thinking'? - because everyone knows you're sooo much superior to mere humans.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Reading

I have to say that I agree with you, I have been thinking about this too.

When I see all the horrible stuff mankind do, I just want to cry. I can´t see what positive things we bring to this world.

I sometimes try to picture how the world wold be if we had never evolved. I picture a green, peaceful earth with lots of animal life.

Mankind is truly a virus of some sort IMO, I woulden´t mind a huge asteroide smashing down on us tomorrow, wiping us all out, and let mother nature start all over, hopefully not making the same mistake of letting us evolve.. It´s sad but true..

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
Once again if you truly believe it then you are THE problem and you are CAUSING the problem, and thus should start with themselves. Or do you have one awesome idea on how to "eradicate" humans?

Such an intellectual reply, not!

How dare you say I am causing the problem after all i've contributed in my many lifetimes to cure the now not so curable problem. So typical and only serves to convince me even further that my diagnosis is spot on.

You see the irony is that it is people like YOU that are helping to seal your own fate. But your'e too dumb to see it.

Lastly, you don't tell the virus how you're gonna erradicate it do you! That would be plain dumb, your department I think!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Such an intellectual reply, not!

Hahahahaha. I'm only a 'typical human', amirite?

How dare you say I am causing the problem after all i've contributed
in my many lifetimes to cure the now not so curable problem.

I am not going to call you a killer however your ideas parallel many of the most evil people who had particularly, deluded ideas - i.e. Zodiac, Hitler.

Multiple lifetimes? christ this thread just keeps getting better and better.

Also, you said.

By definition one cannot 'cure' a virus, only ensure that it no longer infects you or spread to other areas.

Typical human thinking, contradicting himself.

You see the irony is that it is people like YOU that are helping to seal your own fate.

How dare you say I am causing the problem after all i've contributed in my many lifetimes.

Lastly, you don't tell the virus how you're gonna erradicate it do you! That would be plain dumb, your department I think!

I was thinking you could come up with such ideas as you seem so good at delusional thoughts such as "multiple lifetimes" and whatnot.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
reply to post by C0bzz

Poor, sour and bitter response that is adding zero quality to the thread, must you linger?

[edit on 21-5-2009 by pharaohmoan]

Come on, you must of gotten some 'lols' out of this nonsensical argument? I know I sure got my daily dose.

So - let's go back, for the reader of course, you know your own game. So - you have contributed much in many lifetimes, and because that now that it is 'incurable' (
), you no longer have to do anything good. Instead you will spam the internet about multiple lifetimes, eradication of humans, while of course, not showing any solutions because of course, that would require you to THINK.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
How many life times have you had then?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join