It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human species is a virus and should be wiped out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Very re-assuring thanks you for a beutifull post. If everybody was like you then i doubt we would have much of the worlds problems

thanks for the positive post

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SonyAD

Indeed, just like a virus. And the fact that you insult the OP with no substantiation leads me to believe that you are no different. Nothing new I've seen it before.

Unlike you my mindset can accept these realisations. I was sad for a time but that will pass. I for one have given you and others like you enough.

Your being ignored hereonin. Goodbye.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SonyAD

Oh please!, you have not interpreted the thread correctly & your post is in fact ignorant. I'm sure had you seen the footage the op was reffering to your views would be different. The op was reacting to a sickening act of cruelty by a mob of lawless murderes upon a defenseless young girl.
Having seen it i was in agreement but thanks to a few posters above my opinion has changed.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I agree with reading - your post was beautiful and inspiring - thank you

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Life will do what is necessary to survive, whether it be bacteria, plants, animals, or humans. Survival is our most fundamental purpose. If we cannot survive, we cannot reproduce, thus extinction follows. It is in our DNA, it is in the DNA all of life. Some of the ills and iniquities that plague humanity today can be contributed to the drive to survive. Our innovation and progress on a technological level has made many fundamental changes in the choices we have about how we choose to survive. Some might take a more natural, balanced, and hands-on approach, while other will be more lazy and frequent watering holes like Wal-Mart and Mobil. Perhaps you are right that humanity's path as a whole is slightly misguided at the moment, but to proclaim that we should throw out our entire crop because of a few bad fruit isn't exactly fair, now is it? That path is somewhat akin to a 2nd grader asking their teacher for a redo, instead of mustering up the fortitude and resiliance to solve the problem themselves. The 2nd grader is too young to realize that real experience is what creates wisdom. If you just wipe the slate clean, how is anyone ever going to really learn anything? Real strength is made by pushing through the pain, while quitting altogether, just leaves you back where you started.

[Edit for grammar.]

[edit on 20-5-2009 by PH43DRUS]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SonyAD

He is not what you say - he is waking up to the atrocities committed by other humans - and like most of us feels helpless and very small in the face of such barbarism and insanity. More and more of this type of real footage will be presented and provoke the same response of throwing the baby with the bath water - I have not even seen the video but I know what he is saying and feeling

I am going to watch Earthlings now. Peace

Google Video Link

[edit on 20-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblackreply to post by Reading

Human ideas of capital, monetary systems, hierarchies, discrimination, and artificial laws - have created a monster catalyst which creates an environment where it is almost impossible for humans to work together and thrive as a united, self-sustaining, non-corrupt existence. The powers throughout time, those who people have put so much faith in to guide them down the "right path" have instead instilled a immense feel of greed and jealousy among us. No long can we appreciate that which we have or earn, but we must continue to strive to become better and more like those we envy. The whole lifestyle that this creates is an abomination.

I agree with you, but you must realize that this is a conspiracy site. Tell people to unite to work together etc is deemed to be NWO rhetoric. If the wisest person were to appear today to show us the way to a peaceful world he/she would be ridiculed as a tool of the NWO. Therefore as humans we are left to struggle without hope of ever having a better future for all of humanity.. As with computer programming, "garbage in, garbage out".
We struggle within our individual environments taking in the cultural and other societal influences and we regurgitate the mindset that's been fed to us. If we do good, that was what we learned. If we do evil, that was what we learned also. This is the reality of human existence.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Reading, I used to think exactly the same thing, that humans are viruses that are destroying the earth.

However, I don't see us as virusus for viruses come from the outside of the host. I think a better analogy would be cancer cells.

Think about it, cancer cells started off within the body but something went wrong and started rebelling against it. After cancer does enough damage on the body, the host dies. Humans started out within this earth but especially in the past 200 years have put it off balance and have wrecked the natural world in many places. One only needs to browse over Google Earth for a few minutes to see that we look out of place in our civilization, just as cancer cells look out of place within the body.

We need to stop being cancer cells and once again go with the flow of the body that we were born out of like normal cells.

Just my thoughts.

Allison

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameneter

agree with you, but you must realize that this is a conspiracy site. Tell people to unite to work together etc is deemed to be NWO rhetoric. If the wisest person were to appear today to show us the way to a peaceful world he/she would be ridiculed as a tool of the NWO.

I respectively think you are wrong. Humans know the difference between right and wrong before they are taught anything. We have an "instinct" for natural law. Most of the religions capitalize on this instinct and then bastardize it for their own well-being.

If someone showed up today with a logical, coherent plan that incapsulated this natural law, we would want to follow them. The world could live in harmony if everyone would lay down their religions, economies, and prejudices.

Now to contradict myself:
Unfortunately, the natural law tells us that such an act is far too risky. Someone or something would take advantage of our weakness, it is only natural. The lions have no ethical dilemma with eating a baby gazelle. Therefore, it takes many strong leaders to lead several civilizations along the right path, while putting up a strong front to fend off any would-be foes. We are constantly set-back by this two-steps forward one-step back dance. IMHO we are progressing, albeit very slowly.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dances With Angels

This is a much better analogy, just wish i could of thought of it when i was making the OP thanks for the contribution!

It is a much better analogy, when you treat cancer with chemotherapy the cancer is made much weaker but this also affects the non cancerous area's too

So how do we go about removing the 'cancers' of this planet without hurting the non cancerous

I suppose that would have been a better question

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So your saying that humans... ants... bacteria... viruses... fungus... all need to be distroyed? Wouldnt they all take the world over if given the chance? We evolved from those things... what makes you think the earth wouldnt be treated much worse over another causal progression of evolution.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
So your saying that humans... ants... bacteria... viruses... fungus... all need to be distroyed? Wouldnt they all take the world over if given the chance? We evolved from those things... what makes you think the earth wouldnt be treated much worse over another causal progression of evolution.

Surely if they would take over the world if they could ,then why do we not have any competitors running for top positions today? to be honest i dont see any animal acting in the way humans do.

Fair enough animals/insects do what they do to survive and to benefit their own species but like i said i dont see any animal acting in the way us humans do

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Physically, we are part of the earth and every thing. We came from the earth and we return to the earth. Worms eat dirt, bird eats worm, bird is eaten by something or dies and returns to the earth. Either way, we all came from and return to the earth. Two wrong's do not make a right and it's no one's business to play God. So to wipe out humans would be murder, which would make you a hypocrite.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Seriously disgusting people! if i had a button that could wipe human's from existance then i would push it! seriously thats how i feel after watching that video

But then you will be killing inocent people just like that lady you talked about. Do da tinking man.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

So to wipe out humans would be murder, which would make you a hypocrite

To be a hypocrite is to speak out against something and then go ahead and do the thing im speaking out against right?

In this case i was saying if i could push a button and get rid of humanity at least the cancerous parts then i would.

so how does that make me a hypocrite?

and yes i know the video i posted up was about a murder

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Yeah i know its ironic! i am doing 'da tinking' now, i just posted originally quickly and irrationally like i said before if you would have seen the video things would be alot different.

It is pretty ironic though but i stand by my opinion humans beings are more bad than good

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
Physically, we are part of the earth and every thing. We came from the earth and we return to the earth. Worms eat dirt, bird eats worm, bird is eaten by something or dies and returns to the earth. Either way, we all came from and return to the earth. Two wrong's do not make a right and it's no one's business to play God. So to wipe out humans would be murder, which would make you a hypocrite.

I think i got it
but do worms eat dirt? bird is eaten by something? people eat worms too and bird
my dog eats poo

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
@TC.

Then start by killing yourself.

Strong, but short.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Seriously, we each have our own problems to deal with. Until we can over come our own short comings as individual people, what business is it of ours to tell others how to live? We are not born murderers, rapists, thieves. We are not born with twisted thoughts and fantasies in our mind.

We are conditioned into these things. We become softened up to accepting what we know is wrong. A little compromise here and there. Before you know it we become what we originally hated or were against. And that's not enough, no we want others to join in too.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
HA!

If Humans are viruses than I am the common cold

The Earth is therefore doomed time to shape a pod from the membrane of this cell and spread to other cells across the universe...

Not every virus kills it's host... I expect quite comfortably that while some cells will be reduced to snot by us, it's not in out best interests to destroy the universe at large

sooo... we can't control our impulses and a few cells/worlds will be wasted along the way

so what, so long as the body of the universe survives to provide new cells until we die it's a perfect relationship that will survive us both...the universe and us until it's inevitable demise in 15 billion years or so

we sent lots of craft to space at first uncleaned and if we blow our planet to smithereens parts of us will land places... and thrive

Universe has been infected

It wont change much for the universe beyond a periodic sniffle

Stop letting the immune system of your host dictate how you feel about your life, the immune system is benevolent to the host not to us... screw the aliens and higher power and reproduce in droves and put those puppies into capsules and let them fly free

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join