It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human species is a virus and should be wiped out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Take some anthropology and sociology courses at university level and such questions wouldn't be so darn ..questionable.

geez, amateurs.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Humanity is not a virus....viruses kill pretty quickly ( generally )lol

Parrasite suck the life blood out!!

But to the OP ..well done!! ...its a valid question !!!..people should look at justifying their right to live of this beautiful plant!!....and argue the point ...!!..thats intelligence!! and looking at completely differening opinions!!

So please don't get offended !!...you have an opinion!! and its yours!!...keep it and you will not become a sheep...

Personallly ..I think we should not be totally wiped out...the fact that there are people on a forum ..questioning human existence..is the reason we should no be rubbed out ..lol ...I think!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wow people have seriously got things mixed up here.

I dont profess to be the judge,jury and executioner

This is my opinion that is all.

I didnt at any time say i was enlightened.

I am stating what i think

The video was removed by mods because it broke the rules

Maybe if you saw it, you would have been shocked and appalled like me and your comments would have been different

Maybe i was to quick to post a thread, but i was pissed off that people can do this to eachover

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

I agree, suprising how completely different the thread is now the video isnt there for people to see.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Its true, Just goes to show you doesn'nt it. It is hard to convey feelings and opinions through typing ,sometimes its just not enough to get your emotions across

One thing is for sure i will not forget the video for a long time

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yea I'm sure the video backed up your claim that we are a virus and should be wiped out.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Reading I do agree with your points. I know your using extreme points because this is a very BIG issue. But we as humans took on the role of said VIRUS, not that we are a VIRUS. We're only playing into the system that was created for us.

We are all the problem, but those of us who are a little bit more positive are part of the solutions and those who are negative, well are only more of the problem.

And not to point fingers but look at what you contribute to this site. The only positive video you have is of the AWESOME sky diving from the edge of the world. Thats one of my favorites and thank you for posting it. But check the others dude. 4 of your 9 posts are of G20 violence. Now why even post that? Did everyone in this forum not already know that the G20 was going to have violence? To me its a sort of sick way of promoting it. Then you have a forum of ian thompsons memorial (death) and a fight to the death.

My friend a virus is something that is negative, and you are just a negative guy it would seem. Now I realize that's only judging you off of 9 threads but 1 out of 9 being negative seems like I've gotta pretty solid idea of who you may be away from the computer.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

It did actaully ,even if that is hard for you to understand otherwise i wouldnt of gone to the trouble to make this thread would i? The other thread was completely different with people voicing disgust of the video

All of those posts you have posted not one was on topic,so what is your solution then? rather than trying to bash me give me a decent answer

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

I posted the G20 stuff because i was present on the day and witnessed alot of negativity!

i also added videos that were very positive but you didnt pick up on them?

I also posted the memorial pics because it affected me and changed my view on things as did this video, the memorial was mainly positive people lighting candle's and writing messages paying respects to a complete stranger cant see how thats negative?

if there was positivity at the protests i would have got it on film check all the pics they are not all bad! you just cherry picked what you wanted

Just because 9 out of ten threads are negative dont think that you can judge somebody

but you are right i am a negative guy BUT you have to ask yourself where my perceptions and opinions are formed? They didnt just come from no where

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Hello Reading,

I was at a point some years ago that I agreed entirely with your sentiments. Even today I can say that MANY humans are a virus. There comes a point, however, when (as many have said) that your come upon a truly compassionate moment in human existence that makes you question such a thing.

Depending on which side of the coin you fall on - be it evolution or creationism, humanity is destined to be as we are. In the case of evolution, we have evolved so far and so corrupt, that it would only be a matter of time, even if we were all destroyed before some other species took up the mantle as dominant. What would be millions of years would be gone in a matter of moments and a new entity, much like us would usurp the land.

In the case of most religions, we were created with the imperfections so that we might learn from them. I believe the inherently, all humans are good, however, it is due to the powers at work in today's society and even the societies of old that have corrupted humans, some would believe to the point of no return.

Human ideas of capital, monetary systems, hierarchies, discrimination, and artificial laws - have created a monster catalyst which creates an environment where it is almost impossible for humans to work together and thrive as a united, self-sustaining, non-corrupt existence. The powers throughout time, those who people have put so much faith in to guide them down the "right path" have instead instilled a immense feel of greed and jealousy among us. No long can we appreciate that which we have or earn, but we must continue to strive to become better and more like those we envy. The whole lifestyle that this creates is an abomination.

HOWEVER - within that abomination are those true individuals that ignore the system that we have been brought up in. These are the people that I feel are the most in tune with the natural, peaceful ways that humans should be interacting. Many users on ATS are these people. Many people around the world are these people. Many would never take such a credit as an honor, but simply as being HUMANE as humanly possible.

Utopia among humans, especially with what we have become is nearly an impossible ideal. However, it is not totally impossible. I have a feeling that there will be no need for a reset button - and while the times will continue to get dark, I believe that as they say "it is always darkest before dawn".

This Earth will become the proverbial hell that many have spoke of in the generations of time, and it will be thanks to us. But in the end, this earth, or some other outside force, whether it be aliens, God, or what have you - will set things right.

Do not fret for not all hope is lost. Humanity may be one of this single biggest scars on the face of this planet - but I feel it has also become the single greatest thing as well.

Do not lose faith just yet. Instead - fight for the humanity you want to see.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

That my friend was a great post

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reading
reply to post by jd140

It did actaully ,even if that is hard for you to understand otherwise i wouldnt of gone to the trouble to make this thread would i? The other thread was completely different with people voicing disgust of the video

All of those posts you have posted not one was on topic,so what is your solution then? rather than trying to bash me give me a decent answer

Tell me what the video was about. How did it prove that we are a virus?

I bet it was somebody doing something to someone else right?

How does that equate to us being a virus?

My solution to what? I think you are wrong and full of yourself. I think humans are like every other animal. We use each other and when we are done we cast them away. Just like every other species.

So whats your problem?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Well...lol the solution is on its way!!!only need to look around on the net, emotionally,socially, economically and environnmentally..how people are behaving is not sustainable..and add the environment ..mother earth ..who always maintains a balance..there is your answer!!lol.

Problem solved !!

See ..a parrasite will either die by creating so much of its filth it can't breath or it sucks the life from its host!!...I think human concsiousness is here for a reason..it has a choice!..

Like this NWO...not sure if its not a bad thing really....they want to cut populations down..

All my opinion!!lol

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

"Just because 9 out of ten threads are negative dont think that you can judge somebody

but you are right i am a negative guy BUT you have to ask yourself where my perceptions and opinions are formed? They didnt just come from no where."

Well I thank you for admitting you are negative, as we all are, and no I wasn't cherry picking. Read my post again. The first thing I said is I agree with your points. I read your threads and saw your videos and no I don't disagree with a single thing. More so just an up in the air question to pose to everyone and you just ended up being the member it was focused on (probably why you felt like i was cherry picking) and for that I appologize.

Becuase in truth WE ARE ALL negative. I just wish this site would have more of an up beat happy mood. YES the G20 was negative but are you honestly gonna tell me that you couldn't have spun it to a positive?Everyone else spins things.

Im not sure if I believe in energies or aura's or anything like that BUT I'm sure that if everyone decided to just post maybe 2 positive threads to 1 negative thread we would start to see a change. If not in the world, at least on this site.

But it is kinda funny how this one looney site does seem to have a great hold on the world. So maybe just maybe if we flipped this site positively upside down the world would be flipped positively upside down as well.

I'm sorry if I offended you or brought up any bad memories of anything you have seen Reading. Not my intentions at all

[edit on 20-5-2009 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Amazing post, This is exactly what i was looking for! thanks for an amazing contribution!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Respect for Life is quality that many people have. They - we - I, do not deserve to be included in this equation.

( I do not believe in killing the good cells along with the bad cells when it comes to cancer treatment, just the bad cancer cells and its causes of course . Alternative medicine has proven itself over and over again at replenishing the good cells and multiplying them - while the bad cells receded and finally vanished...)

On a Worldly level we know the causes of war and slavery , we know the culprits and we are aware of their agenda, I deserve to live my life and experience this majestic ride on such a beautiful planet without the constant threat of a few uncreative and destructive maladapted sabotage experts.

So many wonderful people on this planet!!!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Sorry if i sounded like i was arguing i thought you was baiting/attacking like the other guy got ahead of myself there!

You didnt bring up any bad memories even tho the protests was mainly negative i gained a positive experiance out of it!

My apologies

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Reading. Don't worry that you are being knocked about a bit on here. You have obviously learnt enough now to know that you are not like them, It often takes a distancing from the subject being observed in order to come to a better understanding of how that subset works. Why put yourself in the same subset! Find comfort in the fact that you are different. Your sense of discust is just a rational realisation of the world you live in. Like a virus humans left to their own devices spread like wildfire. Frequently I see in my area couples with as many as 4 to 5 kids which they can hardly support. This selfish act of overpopulation is widespread and many of you would have witnessed the poor quality of the genepool being drawn from. In many areas you may literally witness he bottom of the genepool with people exibiting low levels of inteligence whom dare I say it are often also offensive to the eye.

I have learnt that the human mindset is mostly mundane, predicatable, egotistical, self centered, lost, easily controlled, resistant to change and worst of all capable of henous acts of cruelty. This is especially prominant in most of the western world. However the severity of these traits varies slightly from culture to culture with many far more loving and enlightened ones comparitivly speaking.

People, teachers, prophets, gurus and great leaders have left you all some wonderfull wisdom yet still the majority of you walk around deluded and blinded by your false sense of superiority and knowing. Maybe it's true what they say in that humans will never change.

It's will soon be time. Many of us on this rock have been compasionate and given our time and energy for long enough now. I know why I came to earth, I know my purpose and it's the last time I am doing this. You have spat in my face, insulted me, arrested me, ridiculed me taken away my sense of freedom, stolen from me and sucked me dry. You are a cruel species and when the light is gone once and for all you will truely realise the error of your ways but by then we will be long gone. May you find comfort in you numbness. We are interested only in the minority of compasionate, loving and evolved beings whom have followed the light within and have something real to contribute.

Hope this helps reasure you Reading. And don't worry about the debunkers they are grasping at straws. Insead of addressing the truth and being rational they deny both for they themselves are in denial. They have chosen the wrong path, it's too late for them and on some level they know that.

The harvest will come soon and we will celebrate elsewhere with the best of the crop!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
In my opinion, the OP is an ignorant imbecile.

At best, you could say humans are (akin in traits to) bacteria. Viruses are not alive. They are protein coating and RNA or DNA. Hence why they need to infect cells, which are alive, in order to multiply and propagate. They cannot reproduce on their own and they don't fulfill any functions inherent to live.

And if you really believe people are like an infectious disease then why don't you sterilise yourself. Or commit suicide?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonyAD
In my opinion, the OP is an ignorant imbecile.

At best, you could say humans are (akin in traits to) bacteria. Viruses are not alive. They are protein coating and RNA or DNA. Hence why they need to infect cells, which are alive, in order to multiply and propagate. They cannot reproduce on their own and they don't fulfill any functions inherent to live.

And if you really believe people are like an infectious disease then why don't you sterilise yourself. Or commit suicide?

Wow you can be pedantic all you want its not a science lesson, did you just give me a scientific reason to as why we are not virus? Because if you did then you missed the point

I USED IT SIMPLY AS A METAPHOR

im not arguing the fact that people have the exact genetic make-up of a virus/parasite

An imbecile and ignorant?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join