It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human species is a virus and should be wiped out

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
yaa dont bad mouth my species dude dont you know we's loco, Ese il give your matdra a virus homes

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballastastronaut
my advice would be to stop watching those videos! ...

Mate? ... 'those videos' are not negative, because if you know the truth, you cannot be manipulated. - They explain what is happening, so you are not confused, and know what is really going on. It's more negative to just let evil run rampant.

If wandering in a darkended room, it's good to have a candle (light on the truth) to not fall down because of what you cannot see...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reading
reply to post by theyreadmymind

This is exactly the point i was trying to get across before everybody distorted what i was saying.

Im not talking about mass genocide or nucleur war.

I simply stated and its my OPINION that IF i had a button to erase the human species off the planet then i BELIEVE it would be better for the earth and every other species that inhabits it.

But we are a species that inhabits the Earth... according to your logic, all this havoc (caused by artificial government) is due to Human nature, however you are dead wrong. (no pun intended). What if there was a race of people that was calling for our depopulation, and the thing is, they actually are going to reduce the population, but those groups of people know that population is not a problem, appart from there being too high a power of the people to wake up to their lies... Look up the word Eugenics, look at the Melamine in babies milk, HFCS containing HIGH levels of MERCURY... Fluoride in the water, cancer viruses in flu shots, AIDS spread by putting it in the Hepatitis vaccines in NY and Africa... ARE THESE THINGS NORMAL PEOPLE IN A LOVING GOVERNMENT WOULD DO TO THEIR FELLOW MAN? NO.

SO, if you don't wake up to the truth, most people will be wiped off the earth by the elite to benefit the elite, and you'll get your population reduction you desire, but the problems of elite war mongering & staging wars for profit & globalization, and clean energy technology suppression & the hindering of true spiritual enlightenment that would have us live in peace.... These problems will remain, because it's NO the fault of Humanity! The elite bloodline brotherhood has caused this chaos to bring in their own order...

GOVERNMENT IS THE CANCER, AND SO IS THEIR PROPAGANDA THAT MAKES PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK THAT HUMANITY ITSELF IS THE PROBLEM! DISUSTING! I'M SICK OF THIS!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I think we as a people need to be wiped off the face of the earth, people say we have come so far compared to people's of old but i say we aint come that far at all.

You first PAL. Im sure you wouldnt be saying that if you were staring down the barrel of a gun. It is more likley you will be p***ing yourself

"I think humans should be wiped off the face of the earth"

What a stupid comment.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

Believe me i know all about our freinds in the "world goverment" Do not think the reason for my opinion is because of their own propaganda.

It is my opinion through seeing the world through my own eye's not theirs

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrts

I think we as a people need to be wiped off the face of the earth, people say we have come so far compared to people's of old but i say we aint come that far at all.

You first PAL. Im sure you wouldnt be saying that if you were staring down the barrel of a gun. It is more likley you will be p***ing yourself

"I think humans should be wiped off the face of the earth"

What a stupid comment.
sit on it and spin you dont like it dont post other wise your comments are just as stupid as mind right? good thinking mate you come up with the gun thing by yourself?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Well it is a daft thing to bring up. The earth would prob be better off without us. Nature is always coming up with new ways to kill off the population. AIDS, cancer etc, they are all effective ways of reducing population growth. Can anyone imagine how massively over populated the earth would be now if AIDS had not wiped out half of Africa. I know its horrible to say that but its true.

Sorry for taking the p**s tho mate

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the first point. The human race does in a great way resemble a sort of virus or parasite, in that we consume resources with abandon, harming our "host" the earth.

However, it does not follow that we should be destroyed. All life is parasitic to the earth. The goal of life, in the end, is to reproduce as much as possible, and so an organism will seek to use as many resources as possible. The earth is not without defenses; any population that consumes too much will be reduced or driven to extinction. We humans are, in this metaphor, the "superbugs" parasites that have adapted ways to circumvent the host's defences, to achieve the ultimate goal of spreading our kind as much as possible.

What I'm getting at, I guess, is that viruses are not really intrinsically bad. We tend to resent them because they hurt us, feed off us. But what are they doing if not following their biological imperative to reproduce and spread? If we are parasites, then why shouldn't we embrace our parasitic nature? What we call "morals" after all, are likely little more than a set of instincts designed to streamline humanity's survival. We tend to justify them by philosophical arguments, but in the end it is clear that loyalty to humanity is a human's driving force, not some vague sense of right and wrong.

So really we are a virus, but we shall not be wiped out. We shall grow, and spread, and continue to advance. Already, we are incredibly successful - in biological terms - compared to our primate cousins. Eventually the the earth's resources will be used up, but what does a parasite do when it kills its host? It spreads its children to new hosts. Terraforming and interplanitary travel are possibilities that are becoming more and more practicalities. So we may spread, soaring to new heights of biological prosperity undreamed of by lesser parasites, and no doubt destroying countless worlds.

Humanity is a virus. I accept that. Let us spread, therefore, not suffer extinction

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilim

Strong and unique pro-humanity argument. Probably the most unique we've seen in this thread yet. In a nutshell, we are viruses so we should embrace our viral nature. That's probably the reason so many people are on your side. We are the virus, therefore most of us don't see a problem here.

Nothing wrong with that argument if you suppress your morals. I guess the debate would have to be boiled down to whether morals were really subjective and irrelevant, a difficult case to make. Whether or not it's wrong to abuse or kill your host or even each other. Good job!

I guess since you don't have a problem with 'killing' in general, it wouldn't bother you if the OP pushed the button. Why or why not?

[edit on 30-5-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And here all this time, I thought only women are the deadly virus rampaging this planet. How silly of me.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reading
reply to post by Time=Now

Believe me i know all about our freinds in the "world goverment" Do not think the reason for my opinion is because of their own propaganda.

It is my opinion through seeing the world through my own eye's not theirs

The 'propaganda' saying that there are too many people , and that global warming is caused by humans, and that the population must be reduced is utter blatant crime against Humanity, because if you has actually done some ... reading, reading, you would not have the opinion you do, because the globalists have made the world the way it is now... Environmental degradation is wrong, but it's because they created money, and in turn greed... Let's assume that carbon emmissions (it's carbon MONOXIDE mainly coming from cars, not CO2) are affecting the climate... IT'S ONLY BECAUSE CLEAN ENERGY TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN SEQUESTERED! DEMAND FOR SOLAR PANELS, NOT THE DEATH OF ALL! I CAN'T STAND THIS THREAD... IT'S SO OBVIOUS... PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY, BUT AGAIN, I'M NOT JUST BLAMING GOVERNMENT, BUT THE WORLD IS ONLY LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF THE INBRED FAMILLIES CONTROLLING EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES FOR FAR TOO LONG! Sure, it's your opinion, but I had the opinion that there were too many people , how could you not if you live in the city, but when you really look at the facts, there are not enough people... And why don't the elite ALL hand in their nukes??? No, they'd rather take your guns, because they are in the wrong, and they are planning to militarize the world... You'll value life a lot more then, but it will be too late to turn things around with martial law...

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilim

The thing is, it's not the innate nature for Humanity to be like this, destroying the Earth... - So, if you are going to label us as a malevolent virus in respect to the Earth, that analogy needs to be clarified: The nucleus of that virus, that which controls it (government, monarchy, back to the ones that fell from above)... That nucleus is to blame, NOT humanity! GIVE ME A BREAK!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrts
reply to post by Reading

Well it is a daft thing to bring up. The earth would prob be better off without us. Nature is always coming up with new ways to kill off the population. AIDS, cancer etc, they are all effective ways of reducing population growth. Can anyone imagine how massively over populated the earth would be now if AIDS had not wiped out half of Africa. I know its horrible to say that but its true.

Sorry for taking the p**s tho mate

The Earth formed us... users.rcn.com... Read about Millers experiment where Amino acids formed in a earth-like conditions simulated in a lab in the link just posted...

And AIDS was created by a scientist... not a theory, look it up... it was put in the Hepatitus vaccines in new york and Africa.

It all comes down to this: WAKE UP PEOPLE! The earth would be better off without criminal governments running everything, and leaving ignorance, apathy, and confusion in it's wake....

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time=Now
It all comes down to this: WAKE UP PEOPLE! The earth would be better off without criminal governments running everything, and leaving ignorance, apathy, and confusion in it's wake....

Nobody disagrees with you. But can you fix it? Can we really fix it? I don't think many people really care about what the hell happens to the planet, the animals, the poor and starving people, all the creatures on the earth. Even if we did get rid of corrupt governments, people are still going to be content raping and pillaging the earth. And what, you think people are going to become vegetarians overnight? Just look at that video someone posted around page 4 called 'Earthlings'. It's disturbing how we treat the animals. That won't be fixed.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

I agree.
Many things can wipe us out,
but man's inhumanity is ironically the most likely!

Or possibly the lack of common/money sense we seem to have?
Or perhaps it's sheer stupidity/suicide?

Or, "D", all of the above?

After furthur review, it's (prolly) just a lust for more of everything.(greed)
(Including the lust in making a bunch more little eaters)
You know,..the land of the greed, home of the fraid'?(and crazed!)

(my sarcasm regulator is busted again)

[edit on 2-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

“It’s a sorry story you have there, a story of hopelessness and futility, a story in which there is literally nothing to be done. Man is flawed, so he keeps on screwing up what should be paradise, and there’s nothing you can do about it. You don’t know how to live so as to stop screwing up paradise, and there’s nothing you can do about that. So there you are, rushing headlong toward catastrophe, and all you can do is watch it come.”

“Yes, that’s the way it seems.”

“With nothing but this wretched story to enact, it’s no wonder so many of you spend your lives stoned on drugs or booze or television. It’s no wonder so many of you go mad or become suicidal.”

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The Olduvai Theory:

It has often been said that, if the human species fails to make a go of it here on Earth, some other species will take over the running. In the sense of developing high intelligence this is not correct. We have, or soon will have, exhausted the necessary physical prerequisites so far as this planet is concerned. With coal gone, oil gone, high-grade metallic ores gone, no species however competent can make the long climb from primitive conditions to high-level technology. This is a one-shot affair. If we fail, this planetary system fails so far as intelligence is concerned. The same will be true of other planetary systems. On each of them there will be one chance, and one chance only. (Hoyle, 1964; emphasis added)

dieoff.org...
Given enough time, we will(prolly)wipe ourselves out anyway.
Why bring it sooner?
Might as well suit up enjoy the last ride! Thanks for the ear.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have literally ONLY made an account to respond to this thread.

I agree with you 100% first off. And I'm not "suicidal".

Humans are vicious monsters. We think we can rule the planet, and push any other species aside. There are HUNDREDS (Currant figure, as of July 2014, is 322) of species extinct due to Human Activities. E.g. Dodo, Barbary lion, Laughing owl. Humans are the ONLY species to have caused the extinction of so many of God's creatures.

Now on to global warming. According to renowned scientist David Auerbach, the world WILL, at the currant rate, overheat in the next century, causing the extinction of EVERY LIVING THING.

Now, ISIS.

I believe ISIS's strategy is quite simple. They are attempting to abolish the human race. I don't agree that they should be using quite the violent strategy they are using, but if they ARE in-fact attempting this, I really quite agree with them.

It's about time the Human Race bid farewell to to Planet Earth.

~Written by 14-year-old Niall~

I used a lot of research to come to my conclusion.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is the kind of misanthropy I can get behind!

Down with the virus! DOOOM!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join