It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human species is a virus and should be wiped out

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I could go on for hours too, but I wont. This is VERY simple, yet it's made out to be so complicated.

Life is a self-replicating molecular system that when... in normal circumstances, has a symbiotic relationship with the earth, as we are part of the earth... Our excrement has gone into rivers & oceans, because of the establishment, when it should be fertilizing the ground.

Monarchy, Government; whatever name these inbred 13 families that have been controlling the world for thousands of years have called themselves are the cancer, and Humanity is the victim and result of genetic modification of the native people of this Earth that evolved naturally by the draconians.

--- > Even if you will go into cognitive dissonnance about life existing elsewhere in the universe, and don't realize that there is even more evidence about this than there is for 9/11, and the evidence of 9/11 would stand in court, it is still clear that Humans do not want to orchestrate wars for profit, and poison innocent woment & children with Aspartame & fluoride, and thousands of other chemicals... The 'people' in power have an emotional bypass, and they would wipe out all the people on this Earth with the press of a button, but they dont.... because YOU (OP) ARE MISTAKEN... We are not bad, we are slaves, and they need us to do their work.... it is only the masses existing, and following what the general population is doing that will have everyone continuing to work for their agenda, and be distracted from finding out what we all really need to wake up to: The truth:

The government was not initially formed by the people... And yet people think it is for and by the people... it is not at all... There are good people & bad that work for & in government, but those in control at the top have a cosmically criminal agenda... Government & other power structures before it have prevented us from symbiotically living in peace together as a society.

1) Instead of letting people figure out that it's in our best interests to not fight with each other, but to love one another with as much awe we get from the beauty of the world around us, vilence is encouraged through television & video games, and because everyone has lost the true value of life by not having a truly spiritual connection with the world we live in because government & religion has taken that away from us.

2) Conflicting religions were intentionally created to create an 'order' out of the if not inevitable chaos, then certainly funded and ensured... to create extremist terrorists to then give the exscuse for taking our freedom away even more.

3) Clean energy technology has been suppressed, and we are still burning fossil fuels, while the sun shines brightly, and could be providing our energy needs... People dont have gardens, and consume tons of additives when they have to spend all their time working to have to pay for food & gas, and at times, people buy cars just for the purpose of status, to look cool... But it's not cool at all , if you know the truth... Not cool at all to be a slave to the Oil industry, & support & enable this faction of the tyranny octopus.

- Then it's suggested by some of those 13 families in power that the population is the problem, and that we are a virus to the Earth & need to die! POPULATION IS NOT THE PROBLEM: Forcing people to pollute by encouraging environmental degradation & deforestation & offering no solutions, keeping electric cars such as the EV1

In summary: Evil systems of control, suppression & hinderance such as the artificial systems of control set up way back by literally a 'virus', in the form of what is described as the 'fallen angels' in the book of revelation, however they are not angels at all!

Government is the virus in our world.... Government is the cancer! - True spirituality & education of what is really going on regarding their 'great' work of ages to enslave the world in a tyranical world government dictatorship.

Life is natural, and not bad at all, infact, I believe the destiny of the universe is to form life that can be conscious of itself....

Our ability to see the truth has been hindered as well, and so it will be a miracle if the majority does the right thing, and the world could change in a few days, if people just stop paying attention to the mainstream media's lies, hockey & football games, and start getting to grips with the world we live in, because it may seem like a daunting task, but if all of us act as one, there is no way we can be manipulated, if we are ecucated.

... And nobody would be making posts like the OP's post

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
First...WOW! I'm a bit shocked with the reactions of some people suggesting the poster should kill themselves. Let alone a moderator saying the same.

Second...I wouldn't say that humans are a virus or a parasite, but I would agree that we act and resemble one. I would suggest that what we are is greedy.

Shocked? It's simple logic. The professor that suggested that 90% of the population must die, the UK 'green' advisor that advocated for population reduction recently.... They should go first... And people must not buy into the BULL based on the NWO's plan to create an environmental crisis, to then offer their 'solution', completely not offering the real solution, which is solar & free energy power... The eugenics & population control propaganda is polluting good minds into thinking we need to die... DISGUSTING!

The world is not over-populated at all! We are just CRAMMED into cities.

Regarding greed: Who created money? The globalist elite did. it's not about money with them; it's about power!

A child is a gift from the universe, or even god, if you beieve in that... - Not to be drowned in a bucket, as they do in China!

Google Video Link

Segments about population:

"It is crucial that people become aware of this because the methods by which society could free itself from this system of control are also very simple, once a person has gained an understanding of the true realities of this world we live in and this is not as difficult a task as you may at first think, because due to its complexities, the illusion the elite have created, that most perceive as reality, is a very fragile one.

It is fragile because it is not reality.

The reality is that the world does not have to be this way at all, it does not have to be heading in the direction it is heading, people do not have to live in a never ending sea of self generating debt. Wars do not have to be fought and children do NOT have to starve, and dont think people starve because the world is over populated. Dont believe what the Televisions tells you, the world isnt over populated at all. In fact lets look at it realistically with a simple comparison of population versus land mass, and we can do a rough estimate and formulate a quick hypothetical to demonstrate this very easily.

There are approximately 6 billion people in the world and there is 2.97 million square miles of land in the Island continent of Australia. 2.97 million square miles breaks down to 1 billion, 900 million, 800,000 acres which then converts down to 7,603,200,000 quarter acre blocks of land. So we could hypothetically give every person in the world a quarter acre block of land and they would all fit into an area the size of australia, each would have enough land that they could all have gardens and grow a substantial supply of their own food, and we would still have 1,603,200,000 quarter acre blocks, or an area roughly half the size of queensland left over - plus the entire rest of the world. Now just pause to let that sink in to your brain for a second. ALL the people, thats every man woman and child on earth would comfortably fit inside australia, each individual person could have a quarter acre block of land and we would STILL have half of queensland and the entire rest of the PLANET left totally unoccupied.

The world is not over populated at all. Its just very badly managed and and you need have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that this bad management is intentional, and it is methodical. It would however, be very simple to fix things. And all that is required is for people to wake up to how much they are being lied to and how much they are being scammed. And this goes for everyone.

People really need to gain an understand of how this system actually works because this bad management is crippling the world and it is crippling the people. The methods that are used to do this become truly transparent once a person has gained a clear enough vision to see it and people really do need to open their eyes to see it right now because now that the world has been made smaller and now that all resources have been discovered and there are no frontiers left to conquer, the criminal elite intend to carry out a mass depoplulation of this world and their plan to do this is well underway. They are doing it in the middle east with war, in countries such as Africa through starvation and now in western countries through water additives, aerial spraying and through the introduction of toxic and nutrient deficient GM foods. This is to very soon be taken to the next level with the Global Implementation of Codex Alimentarius, an insidious set of food guidelines that are due to come into effect world wide on dec 31st 2009. But people are now beginning to wake and realize that all is not right and they are beginning to speak out. The police need to understand this situation and take action to address these matters as well, and this is very important and there is no reason the Police should act against the people who are waking up and speaking out about this corrupt system, for the police are also being scammed, just as badly and in some ways even worse than everyone else. Worse because it is the Police who are being coerced and tricked into defending this elitist corruption by puppet govts put in place by the banksters who coerce these officers into compliance by applying creative names to such public awakenings such as 'social unrest' or 'civil disobedience' and by instilling a robot like adherence to authority within the minds of police officers rather than a stong set of moral values."
"Bring all the truth factions of the world together under one banner, the banner of human unity. Set aside your differences and work the finer details out later. Regardless of who or what is the ultimate intelligence behind this plan for global control, everyone needs to understand clearly that the Fascist New World Order that is being introduced and the mass depopulation that is occurring across the globe is being implemented by the criminal ... elite."

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wow Reading, this is so new and exciting! Like... nobody since the Matrix has ever thought human species were a 'virus'!

SO NEW AND EXCITING!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reading
Humans are a virus and deserved to be wiped out

Let me just start by saying i know this statement is very strong and a sweeping generalization but i think it has an element of truth to it.

Good for you. Set the example. Wipe yourself out first, we'll follow when our time here is over.

Or maybe you should let go of the Worldly ideologies, and follow Jesus Christ, who came to give Life, not Death. He raised the dead, He did not kill even His own enemies. Not even His betrayer.

I know i am going to heaven when Sanat Kumara takes over as god of the world, along with the other true Christians that he will order executed because we refuse to accept compromise between Christianity and other religions (The Emergent Church is not christian at all).

It is going on in countries; then it shall be world-wide. One World Religion, One World Government, One World Currency.

Maitreya is his coming ruler through whom he speaks.

So, don't worry about eradicating us little virii from this imposing big rock; it is soon to be done already.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Humans are a virus and deserved to be wiped out

Let me just start by saying i know this statement is very strong and a sweeping generalization but i think it has an element of truth to it.

Good for you. Set the example. Wipe yourself out first, we'll follow when our time here is over.

Or maybe you should let go of the Worldly ideologies, and follow Jesus Christ, who came to give Life, not Death. He raised the dead, He did not kill even His own enemies. Not even His betrayer.

I know i am going to heaven when Sanat Kumara takes over as god of the world, along with the other true Christians that he will order executed because we refuse to accept compromise between Christianity and other religions (The Emergent Church is not christian at all).

It is going on in countries; then it shall be world-wide. One World Religion, One World Government, One World Currency.

Maitreya is his coming ruler through whom he speaks.

So, don't worry about eradicating us little virii from this imposing big rock; it is soon to be done already.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
Wow Reading, this is so new and exciting! Like... nobody since the Matrix has ever thought human species were a 'virus'!

SO NEW AND EXCITING!

Your signature is in conflict with your ideology. Your signature says more about this thread than you do. I vote you remove your signature because you don't actually gets what it's trying to say.

I think it's worth repeating:

The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth. ~ Jacob's Ladder

You are all seeing the O.P. as the devil when it's quite clear his intentions are benevolent.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

You are all seeing the O.P. as the devil when it's quite clear his intentions are benevolent.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Would you give up your life to end all suffering, cruelty, and injustice in the world? I would and I would hope any good person would do the same. All we're talking about here is for everyone to do it for the greater good.

I understand your point, but I don't believe what we're talking about here constitutes a road to hell. Stop thinking about it as somebody running through villages with a flamethrower. We're just talking about a theoretical button that would just turn everybody off instantly.

If you were an omniscient being and looking down at the world as a whole, and you had any sense of compassion, I would hope you would at least consider turning the game off. Or maybe you just can't put yourself in the position of suffering people and animals??

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This is exactly the point i was trying to get across before everybody distorted what i was saying.

Im not talking about mass genocide or nucleur war.

I simply stated and its my OPINION that IF i had a button to erase the human species off the planet then i BELIEVE it would be better for the earth and every other species that inhabits it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

SO NEW AND EXCITING!

Your signature is in conflict with your ideology. Your signature says more about this thread than you do. I vote you remove your signature because you don't actually gets what it's trying to say.

I think it's worth repeating:

The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth. ~ Jacob's Ladder

[edit on 24-5-2009 by theyreadmymind]

Uh, my signature is a quote from a movie and I understand exactly what it's trying to say which has very little to do with this topic in the first place.

Stop being an idiot.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

This is exactly the point i was trying to get across before everybody distorted what i was saying.

Im not talking about mass genocide or nucleur war.

I simply stated and its my OPINION that IF i had a button to erase the human species off the planet then i BELIEVE it would be better for the earth and every other species that inhabits it.

I know. I think most people responding here are not reading your original post. It's obvious if you are against people bashing a lady's head in with a brick, that your solution is not going to be -- let's say -- running around smashing everyone's head in with a brick. People need to use a little common sense here.

But now that you have some first-hand experience, I must ask -- it's not easy playing the angel of death now is it? lol.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Its not an easy job but somebody has to do it, Im taking a day off today its bank holiday monday and my black hooded shroud is at the dry cleaners and my scythe being sharpened!

People missed the point of the post the first time round or just didnt bother to read the first post!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
He's right, what have humans ever done to give back. All organisms have ever done is wage War up on countries since almost the dawn of time taken money from us robbing us dry with Bills whether your over the limit of overdraft or borrow or not and mortages and Politicains and MPs get away with it and we don't if we did that.

If you push the button if you had one to wipe us out then your no better your self cause you go how can someone do that somebody yet you would do that to us if you had a button to wipe us all out with.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by MichaelAI]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelAI
He's right, what have humans ever done to give back. All organisms have ever done is wage War up on countries since almost the dawn of time taken money from us robbing us dry with Bills whether your over the limit of overdraft or borrow or not and mortages and Politicains and MPs get away with it and we don't if we did that.

If you push the button if you had one to wipe us out then your no better your self cause you go how can someone do that somebody yet you would do that to us if you had a button to wipe us all out with.

See it as a mercy killing.

Im not talking about running around smashing bricks on people's heads.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

See it as a mercy killing.

Im not talking about running around smashing bricks on people's heads.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I agree with your philosophy wholeheartedly.

Sterilization is the answer to today's overpopulation. It's easy and merciful. And humane.

If 1 out of 5 humans will be voluntarily sterilized, we would see a better world on this planet.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
my advice would be to stop watching those videos! i saw one the other week where some guys killed a guy with a hammer and it put me in a similar bad mood. but then i noticed that being in that bad mood i started being an arse to people around me. i had a "whats the point if these things happen" kinda mentality, which u seem to have right now. in that mind frame i lost all incentive to do anything good and therefore perpetuate the problems your talking about. just lay off the snuff! if you really wanna watch messed up videos i would recommend comedy porn....

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is nonesense.

Just because we live in a brainwashed society where ignorance is considered bliss, doesn't mean that it's in our nature.
The fact that the majority of the population is living in ignorance doesn't translate in people not being able to become wiser and realise their own wrong-doings. We all have the potential of becoming a better person, consequently a better species.

Don't blame the human species, blame society. Blame Ignorance!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

My post was long, so I guess it was overlooked: www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Time%3DNow
(also see the one after it, with the video showing how the Earth is NOT overpopulated AT ALL)

We
Are able to now
Know
Everything we need to know

Unless
People continue to not pay attention to the verifiable truth!
!

In response to the above quote:

No, he is NOT right, but unimformed, no offense, like you, and many people who have not had the oportunity to see:

Google Video Link

Where he says "imagine a time, when there will be no pollution, no poverty, where every home and vehicle can have it's own acess to generating energy & power... This is not futuristic, ... this is something that has been estopped, operational, on the planet today.... this is VERY good news... The problem is... it's in a black box.

Also, if you watch the video 'Fight the new world order with global non compliance', It's explained how wars do not have to be fought, people do not have to starve, etc... Do some research and see that all the bad things that appear to be the fault of man, are caused by the global elite.

What have we done to give back? Quite a lot. - We have discovered how incredible it is to be alive, we are trying to figure out how the universe operates, and why it exists in the first place... We (some of us) have discovered spiritual awakenings, that inspire us to treat others the way we wish to be treated, and I don't mean what one learns in Christianity, I mean what one truly feels, when confronted with the beauty of the world.

We have created good, real healthcare, where people take natural herbs, and shamans are able to heal others more effectively than a government run hospital, and some people, such as verteranarians, are able to help & fix for example, your dog or cat's broken leg.

A previously uninhabited part of land can now be lived on, due to positive, benefitial technological inventions, such as electric cars that operate on solar power that can recharge batteries.

We love, create, explore, and discover, WE ARE LIFE!!! We are the natural birthright of the very planet we inhabit, and it is DISGUSTING that our death is actually being advocated!

The assertion that the population must be reduced to save the Earth is based on lack of information, and those in power who know what is going on are doing it because it's part of the NWO's agenda.

" All 'organisms' have ever done is wage war? "

---> That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heared! I don't see my cat, or a bacterium holding a gun... The moment I do, THEN you can say I'm nuts, HA HA HA!!!
- We have obviously created more than war, and the war that has occured has been driven by the ARTIFICIAL system of government, as the UN, run by the bloodlines of power, has funded both sides of wars.

We don't want to fight wars. The globalists do.

We don't want to pollute & destroy the earth, the globalists do, and suppress clean energy technology so they can then push the NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA that we, Humanity itself is harming the earth, and that the population must be reduced, because the idea that we, as DIVINE beings that would naturally function symbiotically with each other & the world around us if it was not for the systems of control that prevent us from living in the world in a benign way.

The list goes on...

Don't tell me the government is 'the people'... The criminal elite that has been controlling the world for thousands of years have done so by interbreeding throughout the ages, and horading not only wealth, but power in the form of information, suppressed...

Segment from a draft of something I'm writing to emphasize the importance of this:

" The info we need to know is right under our noses!

We are at a cross roads...
Our rights and freedoms are slowly slipping away,
Its time for a REAL revolution! Take action by propabating the truth everyday!

Requesting for government action will never bring satisfaction, except for the emperor, who now has no clothes!
Have the will to break free from your standstill! - take responsibility for the sake of all humanity!

You will never see the Elites' behind the scenes manipulation on TV...
The mainstream media will never show you what you really need to see!

The majority has been kept in the dark, some people foolishly refuse to see, ignorance & apathy!
See how cool it is to know... to go & research & see the truth that will set you free!

if the free media vehicle called the internet gets shut down,
how will we be able to see that this is not just opinion or theory, that it's truly delusional to ignore what is occurring?
Don't regret not researching this information!
Don't let this opportunity to stand up for what is right pass by your eyes...

Unite, under the banner of truth and human unity...
We have seen what we need to know... Spill their secrets before they go with complete control!

We need a loud revolution, so stand up now and be proud of our ability to see that we've got to move it or lose it, we've only got one shot, give it all you got!

I used to be completely uninformed before I turned off my TV & turned on the alternative media on my computer screen!

This is serious: I'm not a theorist, extremist, or delirious; I'm a realist!
Do you really think that there's nothing to hide, when the Internet is being censored worldwide??! "

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estess
This is nonesense.

Just because we live in a brainwashed society where ignorance is considered bliss, doesn't mean that it's in our nature.
The fact that the majority of the population is living in ignorance doesn't translate in people not being able to become wiser and realise their own wrong-doings. We all have the potential of becoming a better person, consequently a better species.

VERY to the point, and summarizes my previous post very well.

It is not really Humanity's fault that the 'norm' is to be in denial... It's because of the mass brainwashing you speak of, that people ridicule others that steer clear of the the trajectory of the herd...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join