It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My driver's license is suspended for refusing to get a pyshical

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I agree with jd: if a flash of light hurts your eyes and makes you nauseated, than the person at the counter probably thought you might be epileptic, which is possible.

In most states epileptics, people with severe heart, lung, or brain disorders, and people on certain medications do not get licenses because of the hazard their health condition presents for controlling a motor vehicle. And people who end up diagnosed with something major get them revoked.

I do not see anything suspect here. Just have your family fork over some cash for a physical and go get one. it's a hell of alot cheaper than a lawyer, that's for damned sure.

Beyond that, no, never heard of any state requiring a physical for a license, only eye tests.

Do yourself a favor and get a physical.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

In a way your lucky ...
I hold a CDL and while I'm required to get a DOT physical every two years... this year because of the New HAZMAT rules I had to pay an extra $129 have my fingerprints taken then pass a TSA (Home Land Security) Background check... took a total of 45 days

I've heard stories of folks who got one ticket going back to the 1970's get arrested on outstanding warrants from parking tickets due to this new program... Looks like there going to cut back on the number of truck drivers too, that is unless their squeaky clean that is

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

Because I dare question his "authority". I had a cystic pimple once and asked if he could drain it. He said no that I had to get sugery. For a pimple? Come on! I drained it myself and it is gone now.In fact it was gone the next day! I went against his advice so from that point he had this attitude towards me.

By the way if I had a history of epliespy my parents would have told me or a Dr would tell me. They don't withhold that information from you. I just think this whole thing is a part of the bigger picture of trying to take away people's rights!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
dor.mo.gov...

I believe your story, maybe one of the persons in line turned you in, everyone is a snitch now adays. How much detail did you go into about the headaches, etc? A good ciitizen just might have overheard you and thought you were a danger on the road, filled out a form and then they could require this process.

Read the link. I am not saying that is what happened, but based on what I know about good citizens, and what this link says, this is a possibility.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I live in Missouri. I thought it would be important to see if others were experiencing this as well because it may show that the government maybe attempting stricter controls to limit travel. I will answer any and all questions to clarify.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by dreamseeker]

Were you notified via certified mail?

dor.mo.gov...

How is the driver notified?
The driver is notified by certified mail of the required test(s) and given 30 days to complete them and return the results to the Drivers License Bureau.

dor.mo.gov...

This is a link to the form they would have to fill out. Did you give out or could someone have gotten enough info about you to fill out such a form? Even someone who works there? Just asking.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Harassment101]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

In the begginnning the gave me a form but the Dr I went to took it yet refused to fill it out. I have called many Drs everyone is afraid to give me this dept of revenue psyhical. They say if they clear me to drive they could have their medical license taken away? This to me seems like an extreme voilation of my rights.

This is the part that sounds weird, why do so many doctors feel they would lose their license if they fill out the form? What info does the form require. (Only share what you are comfortable with sharing.)

Is anything else weird happening in your life? You mentioned that you were stopped or something like that recently? Sorry not trying to be nosy, just trying to get to the heart of this.

I am sure the lawyer must have some theories on this?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

Well the Dr I went to for the eye test put a restriction on my license. I just found that out not too long a go. Orginally it was just the conversation a worker heard. I called up and asked questions at the DMV I went to.
Yes other wierd things are happening in my life. It is probably unrelated; I was prosecuted for disturbing the peace in 2007 and that is when my life got odd. A few years a go my computer did something odd and went to blue screen saying I was on a government list. My computer then shut off. I thought it was a hacker but my internet was disconnected after that. I called up and they said I was turned off pending further investigation. Well it was turned back on the next day. My loans were cut for school. I was also almost evicted even though I paid my rent. There was no paperwork at all. No one would take me because they said I was trouble. I had to get an apartment where my name only appears as an occupent only. I am a very vocal person and speak my mind often. I know it may be stupid but I am sick of the BS!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well the Dr I went to for the eye test put a restriction on my license. I just found that out not too long a go. Orginally it was just the conversation a worker heard. I called up and asked questions at the DMV I went to.
Yes other wierd things are happening in my life. It is probably unrelated; I was prosecuted for disturbing the peace in 2007 and that is when my life got odd. A few years a go my computer did something odd and went to blue screen saying I was on a government list. My computer then shut off. I thought it was a hacker but my internet was disconnected after that. I called up and they said I was turned off pending further investigation. Well it was turned back on the next day. My loans were cut for school. I was also almost evicted even though I paid my rent. There was no paperwork at all. No one would take me because they said I was trouble. I had to get an apartment where my name only appears as an occupent only. I am a very vocal person and speak my mind often. I know it may be stupid but I am sick of the BS!

I just asked if anything weird was happening, because a lot of innocent people are finding themselves under these weird mess with your life Gang Stalking investigations. If you were prosecuted for disturbing the peace, you could be on a watch list or under a continued investigation without knowing it, people have been targeted for less.

The crazy investigations involve rumours slanders, and a lot of strage, bad luck experiences like you described. I am not trying to make you paranoid, but I will leave a link to www.GangStalkingWorld.com... and you can read up on what it is, and what some other targets have described.

Your mess with the drivers licensce sounds suspect, but at least you know the doctor put a restriction on it, any idea why?

The apartment situation, did you even find out why they thought that you were trouble? Any job loses etc? You don't have to answer any of these questions.

At least you know have some idea why they are messing with your license and maybe you can get it corrected, just to be on the safe side, just check out the link and let's illiminate being messed with because you are on a list or under an investigation. The creepy investigations are happening to more people everyday, and many have no idea. Here is a link to an ACLU report about it. blog.aclu.org...-5320

I hope you get your drivers license back.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It was because I had a hot flash in his office. He thought that meant I had anxieties. The thing that gets me is that the DOR takes his word when I do not have a psychratrist and he even admitted to only seeing me twice. What the Department of Revenue should have done was to simply ask me to go to an eye doctor to retake the eye test. Thats all that was recquired in the first place. The Dr did not have to put the extra information on there. I am not even allowed limited driving privilages and people with DUIs can apply for that until their court date!

About the apartment thing they said I had noise complaints yet the only times the police came to my house was for what they called wellness checks. I had called a crisis line twice because I was depressed and the next thing I know after hanging up the police was at my door. The police came to my house almost every week to check on me. On time I was not even home and another time I was asleep? The police even admitted something was odd that they kept getting calls to my apartment. It is really none of the apartment managements business if the police comes to my house to check up on me. I have family within the police dept and they knew I was going through a rough time so maybe they just wanted to make sure I was ok? I was the target of vandalism that year; plus losing my license and prices going up really made me depressed. The fact that there is no documentation is what makes it so odd. I know one time my sister was yelling at her bf over the phone I got an offical warning on my door the next day. (at a different apartment). I never got a warning or did they police ever state they were there because I was making any noise.(at the next apartment). In fact at the older apartment the manager liked me so much there that it was never counted against my rental history.

My whole family thinks I have bad luck but maybe I am on their radar for the false disturbing the peace charge. Those lawyers really twisted that law to make sure I got that conviction. The judge was not even aware until I told them it was all over the phone. Disturbing the peace according to the statue is in person. The very least I could have been charged with harassment but how can it be harassment if I was trying solve a legitimate problem. Keeping my account open long enough to get my direct deposit and then getting my money back. I talked to the vice president of that branch and finally was able to get my full money back. If I would not have fought then I would not have had my money and would not have any money to pay my bills.

If I am on their radar or some list how do I get off of it? I will fight until the death for my rights and life. I am begginning to hear that phrase more and more; that things are not right but privilages. It sounds like a brain washing sentence to me. Did you know that electricty that you pay for is no longer a right but a privelage. I am so sick of the government BS!

I will look at those web sites I am open to believing at this point. I am not really scared yet concerned. Everything I have been through I fought and made it through. I am a pretty tough oppentant.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I am reading about the gang stalking. I had a therapist who would watch me and would make really outragous claims in her reports of me. She then abandoned me and put me in the mental hospital for two and a half days. She said I was suicidal but I wasn't. They released me when they realized how harmless I was. After I stopped going to her I would see her immediately behind me or around places I was. I just thought this was a huge concidence. Then the police showed up at my place with e-mails that I sent her. Some I sent her because I was trying to find a new therapist but they would not take me anywhere. The others were made up. She told me to continue to contact her why? The next thing I know is I get phone calls everyday twice a day. One call was at 8 am in the morning and one was around 6 pm - 7 pm. Three times after the calls there were knocks on the door. I never would answer but I wandered if the calls were related to the knocks on the door? Two seperate neighbors asked me who the blonde lady was that keeps coming to my door. They described her exactly. These two neighbors lived on opposite sides of the building. They both liked me so I know they would not lie to me. One even called the police for me when he saw this lady again. I began to see her everywhere and I was so sick of it. I moved 15 miles away to another county and city.
I still saw her occasionally yet was real smart about so she never offically found me. I recieved a series of threatening calls from a female that tried to disguise her voice. SHe called me 10 times in a row within a 30 minute period. The police keep telling me i need to lay low. They even helped me get into the apartment here and I have two personal phone numbers for officers to help me. They keep telling me that something is not right here. This is like some sort of sci fi movie or something. I joined this site orginally because of all these weird things that have been happening to me since my disturbing the peace voliation.

By the way she has even contacted my family on where to find me. Everyone told her I moved out of state. For a whole year she was uncontactable by police. I tried to get the police help me and talk to her. Finally it has died down. I still recieve strange private calls once every few weeks. Once I heard a knock on my door and when I looked out there were footprints of a womans shoe and when I opened the door I could smell perfume. I really doubt she has found me again yet who knows.
If this gang stalking is true maybe she is part of that? I am really huge on conspiracies can you tell? Lol

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
By the way I also had my insurance company question if I still was going to this therapist. I asked why and they said she had not turned in a claim in over 8 months! She always instisted I come in every week! I asked her why she had not turned in any claims? she said she was being paid. By who I asked? She simply said it was taken care of and winked at me. One time she gave me a gift and she would often offer me things that I would refuse. If she really were part of this maybe she was trying to get some sort of tracking /listening device into my house. I threw the gift away and the sunglasses with case seemed odd to me so I gave them back. She even sent me once to an office downtown and the Dr there started asking me all sorts of odd questions. She asked me how I felt in enclosed spaces, did I like her shoes, what did I think of my therapist. They were very random and not related. I left because I felt very uncomfortable. I asked her when we would get to the tesing she said this is the testing. My ex therapist also encourage me to call her as much as possible. She even gave me her home phone number. When I called she said I was stalking her? I could write a whole book on this. There is so much that has gone on from 2007 - 2009. If this is true I can see how they would want to make all these incidences seem unrrelated and random. Forunately for me I have some protection as I come from a police dept family. They know I drive on a suspended license and I was only pulled over once. They promised me I would get my license back and I would always have a place to live. They said just to trust them?

Now my true conspiracy side is coming out. If nothing else this would make a great idea for my writings.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
you know my life has queited down since APpril 2009.
nothing else has happened. I was the on verge of suicide but then I pulled through and decided to not put up with anymore BS since then siuations don't esculate like they used to. I really think if this is what is happening to me that they will grow bored of as I am not scared anymore. If this is just a bunch of random concidences then I know how to aviod many of the situations from happening again.

It is weird how I got another private call just now. It is always a 2 minute call then they hang up. The police have confirmed those phone calls were coming from the same general area. It is really weird how I say my life is quieting down and then boom that weird private call again. (sigh).

The more and more I read about gang stalking the less I believe it is true in my case. I think that the therapist I went to was just nuts herself and stalked me personally. I think all these concidences could do more with the fact that I speak my mind quite often and the fact that the government/businesses don't like that. I am also very naive and sometimes too open minded. I am going to stop anyalizing this now and do my college work.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well sounds like a lot of weird things have happened. Maybe in your case this is unique, and if the old thearapist did not work out, then I hope you find one that works better. Especially if you have been suicidal in the past, it might be helpful in this case to find someone to talk to.

I am glad to hear things have been quite since April 2009, maybe just leave it at that.

I am glad to hear that you found out the reason for your license being suspended and hopefully you can get it fixed.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here is an update to my situation. The police came to my house today for no reason. He did not idenify who he was so I did not open the door. He jiggled on the handle and finally identified himself. He said he got a call to check on me. Then his story changed that he was looking for a 22 year old and 14 year old. I asked at what address and he gave me my exact address. He said someone called about domestic voilence from inside my apartment. I live alone and no one was here. I am so confused. He said it was a female who called and I believe this may be related to everything that has happened to me. I still get private calls from time to time.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Since you didn't know he was a cop, then I assume he wasn't in uniform.

Looks like you might need to call the cops and give them a description, you might have narrowly avoided a very bad situation.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You need to chronologue and initial everything you have been through including this visit from the police, and photocopy all of it including the forms that you can compile and store these in many places as possible. Also contact all your representatives and demand action. This is the kind of harrassment I see coming for many with no charges even, NWO. But this is merely the beginning and its time to draw attention to this on every level possible. But make sure you have everything saved including a diary in duplicates.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

You need to chronologue and initial everything you have been through including this visit from the police, and photocopy all of it including the forms that you can compile and store these in many places as possible. Also contact all your representatives and demand action. This is the kind of harrassment I see coming for many with no charges even, NWO. But this is merely the beginning and its time to draw attention to this on every level possible. But make sure you have everything saved including a diary in duplicates.

After you are done chronologuing and initialling everything you have been through including this visit from the police, chronologue and initial everything that happened to you in the first post- it is impossible to figure out or decide what may be happening when every time you post you add another huge thing. Now you have Swine flu, epilepsy, you disturb the police, you are on a terrorist watch list, you have bad eye sight, over weight, etc.

All those things are very valid to this discussion and until you present all the information without keeping it back and giving it out little by little there is no way to determine why this is happening.

But judging from how much terrible stuff has already happened to you and how everyone is out to get you, I think you know the reason this is happening, it's because you practice free thought and live in Missouri.

You need to move far away from there to a state that cares about it's citizens and their well being.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I thought police officers needed search warrents to come in and search. He came in and searched imediately in my bathroom? That was the onl place really.

Maybe these things that happen to me are random and isolated. I have been having odd things happen to me for 4 years or so. I am sick of it. I never thought that anyone was out to get me or ever had any paranio. After my license was suspended I began to have my doubts. I still want to believe in the good of people. I know not everything has a connection.

When my mother who is level headed and not paraniod begins to tell me it seems as if these incidents are connected> She tells me I need to lay low and I must have ticked someone off.

I would love to hear other people's experiences as well. I know it is more than just me that goes through this. I moved twice because of harassment by an ex therapist and the police I do not want this to become a problem again.

I know I have done nothing wrong even my dad who has always put me down for years said I have nothing wrong. My parents are college educated very conservative indivuals not the type to believe in consepiracies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join