It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My driver's license is suspended for refusing to get a pyshical

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Hmm interesting. I do not believe in mainstream veiws at all. I have had web sites that were gay themed or pyshic phenoma themed. If this is true than that could be the reason for this happening to me. I used to have a web site that was shut down years a go that predicted things with 90% accuracy. I have no clue how I did it but I predicted a bridge collapse and some other events. Maybe the government moniters the interenet more than we know.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe if you predicted so accurately these things, you could be on a terrorist alert, they may think you did the bridge collapse somehow? That could explain some things.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Tell them you are an illegal alien, I mean undocumented immigrant. They seem to have no problem getting licenses!

Seriously, I lived in rural Missouri for 30 years, and I have had plenty of court/driver's license/law bending episodes, but I have never been told anything about a physical; I was even on SR22 for awhile.

The exceptions are DOT approvals for commercial drivers. I had a "Chaffeur's" license with a motorcycle endorsement and it did not require any physical. My father is blind in one eye, and they only checked the little square that says, "Requires exterior mirror."

Something had to have triggered this, it could be a mistaken identity, maybe someone with a similar name or number had an epileptic caused accident. Maybe it is a simple clerical error.

If you are telling us the whole story, you did not flunk eye test, did not have an emergency room visit or vehicle accident, then it is a simple fix. Go back to MVR during off-peak hours, try to renew, ask for supervisor, ask for anything you are told to be in writing, ask for a copy of your record, write down everyone's names that you correspond with, and get to the bottom of this. If you have already hired an attorney, you should still do all the footwork for them (attys are typically lazy in following up on things that do not make them a lot of money), and then give the attorny everything you collect, but keep a copy for yourself.

It wouldn't hurt to contact the local police departments and inquire about yourself as well, just in case this is an identity theft problem.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Honestly it is doesn't add up to me either. I noticed that when I called there were 40 people in que for supsended license on their phone system. That was why I thoght maybe this was happening to others as well. If I could just figure out what I am missing here. I am after all someone who believes that the government is becoming more and more controling.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

This happened to my Ex- Husband because someone called the DMV and told them he was driving on narcotic pain medicine. He refused to get a physical because it said it was no ones business and his medical records are confidential.

I dont know if he has his license yet but do know he swerves over the fog line and gets warnings from the cops.

I'm not suggesting this applies to you. Have you got any warnings from the cops?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I am 34 years old and have a good medical history except for allergies and being overweight. Oddly enough they do not care about a drug test. There is a form that the dept of revenue will provide once I go to court. They refuse to communicate with me unless it is though my lawyer. They will not accept any other form except for theirs. I have tried. I am not sure what a Dept of Revenue psyhical would consist of. In the begginnning the gave me a form but the Dr I went to took it yet refused to fill it out. I have called many Drs everyone is afraid to give me this dept of revenue psyhical. They say if they clear me to drive they could have their medical license taken away? This to me seems like an extreme voilation of my rights.

So wait. You said previously you couldn't afford a $100 physical, but you're willing to spend what will amount to several times that on a lawyer to go to court? Drop the lawyer and get the bloody physical.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BriggsBU

No it is too late for that now. My family mainly my parents had to take out loans to help me. I am paying them back slowly. I tried once to get the psyhical but the Dr refused to do it. I have called and gone into to Drs but they are all too afraid of the Dept of Revenue. I first tried to fight getting the psyhical due to having no money. My parents did not even have the money for the lawyer until too late to get the psyhical.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If you have a commercial driver's license, you are required to get a DOT (dept of transportation) physical periodically, otherwise, I am having a hard time with this. Also, what does the Dept of Revenue have to do with a driver's license? In my state, the Dept of Motor Vehicles issues licenses and the only thing I know of that would keep you from renewing your tag is non payment of property tax on your vehicle, but that is your vehicle tag and on a local (county) level. Did you not keep a copy of the papers you gave to your attorney? If you have a health problem and are listed as an organ donor, the hospital would sort that all out if and god-forbid when you were in that situation. If you had eye problems, you would have to only have an eye exam - maybe - and they would put a restriction on your license. There is really no reason to deny your license for not having a physical. Call your local health department and see what they would charge you. But I would go to a different office of the DMV. I live in a small town and we have like 4 different ones.

Sorry, this just doesn't sound right to me.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I am 34 years old and have a good medical history except for allergies and being overweight. Oddly enough they do not care about a drug test. There is a form that the dept of revenue will provide once I go to court. They refuse to communicate with me unless it is though my lawyer. They will not accept any other form except for theirs. I have tried. I am not sure what a Dept of Revenue psyhical would consist of. In the begginnning the gave me a form but the Dr I went to took it yet refused to fill it out. I have called many Drs everyone is afraid to give me this dept of revenue psyhical. They say if they clear me to drive they could have their medical license taken away? This to me seems like an extreme voilation of my rights.

Could you scan this document and post it so we could see what it says? I have never heard of any thing like this before. Seems a bit odd to me. Did you mention to them that you would "sue" or had a lawyer already? I ask this, because sometimes when you say things like that- people tend to refer all legal matters to an attorney there after.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What class of license were you trying to get? Here in CA if you want to drive a big rig the drivers have to pass a physical.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well the Department of Revenue usually has some influence with the DMV in terms of fuel and taxes and such, but generally I never hear them getting involved with licensing issues.

Furthermore, I don't know what kind of "physical" they would want you to get that is different then a normal physical. I mean there are a few general types but none I've ever heard of being considered dangerous or having doctors "afraid" to do them.

This is a highly interesting situation if you are indeed telling us the whole story. I would definitely try to get us a copy of that paper up here, and definitely try to dig for further information. This has lawsuit written all over it if they do end up taking your license for no reason.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

My parents paid for the lawyer. I was talking with someone in line about not feeling well. I said how the camera flash may hurt my eyes because I have nasua and a headache. (sorry my spelling has been off lately).

[edit on 20-5-2009 by dreamseeker]

If your story is true. Which I don't think it is.

Then this is the reason for your trouble. They think you have epilepsy.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

My parents paid for the lawyer. I was talking with someone in line about not feeling well. I said how the camera flash may hurt my eyes because I have nasua and a headache. (sorry my spelling has been off lately).

[edit on 20-5-2009 by dreamseeker]

If your story is true. Which I don't think it is.

Then this is the reason for your trouble. They think you have epilepsy.

loose grouds to judge someone epileptic because of nasua and a headache, a camerflash will in most cases irritate you either way are you sick or not ,

its like saying you cant drive a car because you feel pain when you fall.

just get a lawyer and release the warhounds,

nah , their just bully ing you , get a lawyer and send the bill to them.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

thats odd how you doubt my story yet it is happening. It just goes to show you how rare this must be then. I really really wish that this was not true. I really am sick of it and just want my freedom back.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

funny I have no history of eplespy I will just have my lawyer show them my medical files. That should clear that up.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

If it is happening, which I still don't believe, then they believe you to be epileptic because of what you said.

You probably are epileptic and not telling us the whole story.

IF what you are saying is true.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by jd140

funny I have no history of eplespy I will just have my lawyer show them my medical files. That should clear that up.

Just because it isn't in your medical records don't mean anything. I knew a chick who never went to a doctor for her epilepsy, she avoided flashing lights (like a camera) and smoked pot.

The way she found out she was epileptic was someone took a picture of her and she had a small seizure. She didn't go to the doctor because she was afraid of losing her license.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

reply to post by jd140

Just because it isn't in your medical records don't mean anything. I knew a chick who never went to a doctor for her epilepsy, she avoided flashing lights (like a camera) and smoked pot.

The way she found out she was epileptic was someone took a picture of her and she had a small seizure. She didn't go to the doctor because she was afraid of losing her license.

I have a similar friend. He told us not to call an ambulance if he had a seizure during class, because he did not want to lose his license.

I still think we don't have the real or whole story regarding this situation. The clerk sitting behind the glass with a dozen or more people in line did not pick up on his private conversation regarding the camera flash. They also did not give him 3 days for a physical and then extend the licensure 60 days. I have never heard of a doctor saying they would have to see me 6-9 months for an evaluation, even for my pilot's physical it was a 30 minute visit. Something stinks here, if it is all true, then the attorney would have taken the case for free on contingency, because it is such an easy lawsuit!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

something does stink but it is not me. I have no clue anymore about how things are supposed to be anymore. When I was a kid I believed that the world was good but now i have wakened and realized what a cruel place this really is. There is really no more to details that I can tell you because that is all that happened. Sure I was angry when the questioned me but that is natural. My whole family thinks something is off here; not with me; but the whole process. I am just glad that this has not become the new norm when it comes to getting driver's licenses. My may just be a weird isolated case. I know my Dr never cared for me but he is a professional so personal feelings should not cause this to happen. I am intelligent so why do I have more questions than answers?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It's odd you say your doctor never cared for you. Any particular reason why? Get a new one.

Do you know someone in another state where you could use their address and get a license in another state?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Was online renewal an option? Then you don't have to deal with the idiots.

That's one (of the few) thing(s) California has managed to get right. I haven't set foot in a DMV office in years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join