It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My driver's license is suspended for refusing to get a pyshical

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I am not sure where to put this but I wanted some thoughts on this. I was trying to renew my license and mentioned something about not feeling well. I paid for my license and instead of getting one like every SINGLE person I was told I would get mine in 30-60 days pending testing? I tried to call the dept of revenue and they told me I had to get an eye test. I did that yet I still could not get my license back. I asked them why but they said call my Dr. They (Dept of Rev.); told me to get a FULL psyhical with blood work and everything. I got my medical records yet it revealed NOTHING. Keep in mind I do not have any points on my license. I refused to get a psychical becasue my insurance does not cover one. I do not have the money to pay for one; I have been quoted anywhere from $100-$800 for psyhical. This started in February so before the swine flu. The first two times I tried to get my driver's license they told me their computers were down and in fact just to get me to quiet down they gave a two month extention orginally. After I left I saw them taking pictures again. They said the system that took the pictures was down. Who else has experienced this? I am so confused because the Dept of Revenue told me to get a lawyer. Is this happening more frequently to others? I know it sounds weird but I got to thinking one way to restrict travel is to start denying licenses to people. I have been pulled over once for NO REASON and was informed my license was still suspended when my attonery was supposed to have gotten me a temp. state. I want to hear any and all consiracy theories because between the swine flu and this I am very scared. Thanks.

by the way I passed the eye test. I only have 6 more months before I loss my license forever with no recourse. I can not retest nor can I apply ANYWHERE in the United States. I have a perfect driving record and have not been in an accident in over 10 years. I also have NO criminal history or owe the state any money.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Can you please tell us where you live (state/country). That might help people respond to your issue. Thanks

If this is in the US, I have never heard of such a thing before!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 5/20/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I live in Missouri. I thought it would be important to see if others were experiencing this as well because it may show that the government maybe attempting stricter controls to limit travel. I will answer any and all questions to clarify.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

I live in Missouri. I thought it would be important to see if others were experiencing this as well because it may show that the government maybe attempting stricter controls to limit travel. I will answer any and all questions to clarify.

Missouri huh. I almost was expecting you to say this was out of the US. I have never heard such a thing and I have a relatively new drivers license - though not in Missouri.

Here is a link to the requirements to get a renewal....and nothing is mentioned about a physical:

dor.mo.gov...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
That sounds harsh and i can see why you are worried about this (linking to flu etc).
Just out of curiosity how old are you - not that it should make any difference.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Get a D.O.T. Physical, there are two types one is just a regular one with the whisper test and no drug test and there is one with the sound booth and drug test. Take the latter it should be less than a $100. These are required of truck drivers and for their license requirements. I do not see any reason that you would be denied if you had one of these.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I only know of this in one case and that is in the case of Florida regarding Epileptics, I have two driving friends(twins) who are epileptic that must attend all physicals or they will lose their license. But I'm guessing you don't have epilepsy? No? Anyway the only thing I can think of is that the swine flu was known about before we knew about it publicly. Or they knew it got out of a lab or into the wrong hands, but the only way that makes sense is if the lab was in Missouri. Idk what else?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am 34 years old and have a good medical history except for allergies and being overweight. Oddly enough they do not care about a drug test. There is a form that the dept of revenue will provide once I go to court. They refuse to communicate with me unless it is though my lawyer. They will not accept any other form except for theirs. I have tried. I am not sure what a Dept of Revenue psyhical would consist of. In the begginnning the gave me a form but the Dr I went to took it yet refused to fill it out. I have called many Drs everyone is afraid to give me this dept of revenue psyhical. They say if they clear me to drive they could have their medical license taken away? This to me seems like an extreme voilation of my rights.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Missouri isn't that the state that recently was targeting anyone who doesn't believe in mainstream views?

I'm curious what was the reason the license was suspended in the first place.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

No history of eplilespy at all. I was wandering the same thing about the government knowing about the swine flu. The only way to really know is if that starts happening more and more. If it only happens to me then it must be something on a more personal level. I have never been a big fan of the government yet how could they possibly know that?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As stated above, the only thing that seems likely is that they suspect you might have a condition that impairs your driving abilities, like epilepsy.

But if so, shouldn't it be illegal to deny someone a drivers license if there is no solid ground for the reason? If the medical papers don't state any danger, what gives them the power to infer there actually is a danger?

This sounds very dodgy indeed - especially the part where doctors are afraid to give that kind of test.

Any lawyers or doctors on this - why is this a legal course of action and why are doctors reluctant to that type of test?

Good luck man.. go get those rights back :]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Was this demand of a physical, strictly verbally told to you from the employee or is there a form or piece of paper they gave you? If so, can you please scan this so we can all see it.

I just find this all very odd that the DMV has demanded a physical be done. I have been driving for 21 years, had license in a number of different states (due to moving) and have never heard of such a thing.

There is absolutely nothing on their site that says they require this.

Im having a very hard time with this story.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Hmm interesting. I do not believe in mainstream veiws at all. I have had web sites that were gay themed or pyshic phenoma themed. If this is true than that could be the reason for this happening to me. I used to have a web site that was shut down years a go that predicted things with 90% accuracy. I have no clue how I did it but I predicted a bridge collapse and some other events. Maybe the government moniters the interenet more than we know.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Well how about telling that you are going to sue the state government for discrimination.

That will call their attention, if is not state law requiring a forced physical test to get a license in the state then take it to the local news media and see if they are interested in your story.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

It was a verbal demand at first. Followed by a letter which my attonery has. I will have to ask him for a copy. They mailed me a form but when I attempted to do their request the first time will paying for it myself the Dr took the form from me. He told me he would have to see me 6-9 months before he could do a Dept of Revenue psychical. I walked out and got my money back yet the form was shredded.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Driving is not a right so if they feel you will be a danger because of a medical condition then they can and should ask you for this. I think there is far more to the story then you are letting on because the pieces don't fit. Why did you bring up you weren't feeling well to them in the first place? How did you phrase it?

How do you have enough money for the legal fee's and not the 100 bucks for the physical?

link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

You need to take this up with your congresmen and senators. You need to write the newspapers. You should also contact your local ACLU\ - they exist to help people in these types of situations.

link   
Without meaning to spin you out or anything like that there isnt someone working there who has a beef with you, like an ex or a neighbour you dont get on with etc is there?
I ask because that kind of thing does happen - trust me i know.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scraze

The last time I spoke with the Dept of Revenue they said it was too late for me to get the psychial. This is why I believe they do not think I have a permenant health condition. In fact they are punishing for not getting the test they asked for. If I were to do that now it would NOT get my license back. By the way they gave me 3 days to do this. I could not get limited driving privilages or anything. This really stinks and I want to continue investigating.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

My parents paid for the lawyer. I was talking with someone in line about not feeling well. I said how the camera flash may hurt my eyes because I have nasua and a headache. (sorry my spelling has been off lately).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join