It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Iraqi Insurgents Offer $15 Million Bounty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Resistance fighters in the Iraqi city of Falluja have placed a $15 million bounty on the heads of key US occupation figures, including Secretary of Defence, Donald Rumsfeld.

Al-Jazeera Article

The reward is also offered for the capture of US Commander in Iraq, Lieutenant-General Ricardo Sanchez and US occupation forces' spokesperson in the country, Brigadier Mark Kimmit.

A leaflet displaying pictures of the three wanted men offers "15 000 000 $ as a reward who bring one of these three heads (sic)". The "Islamic resistance in Iraq" is asked to be contacted.

Leaflets were distributed in Falluja after US occupation forces' heavy bombardment of the city overnight on Tuesday.

Now, I really think its time for the adults to COME BACK to the White House.

[Edited on 4-28-2004 by Valhall]

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by Kano]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
15 million dollars! People this is no joke. I really think we need to get the hell out of there.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Colonel, the breaking news has already been posted and covered here first by AceofBase:
$15 million bounty on Rumsfeld, Kimmit & Sanchez

seekerof

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I totally agree Col. And I'm Republican! What a KEEERRAAZZZZAAAYYY world!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
WEell personally i think it would be virtually impossible to capture Rumsfeld people not knowing where he is
this seems like a joke to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
;p

I just don't know If I would trust the opposition to give me the 15 Mil.....

Call me crazy..

V

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The war in Iraq is a discrace. A snippers bullet would have been cheeper then the cost of this war in American lives alone.

I support our troops and hope they return safely as I also have several friends over there but this is a war that should never have happened.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Colonel, the breaking news has already been posted and covered here first by AceofBase:
$15 million bounty on Rumsfeld, Kimmit & Sanchez
seekerof

Colonel two for two today. The pit got you off your rocker? What gives?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Come on people, wake up. We have terrorists and their like in exactly the kind of place that we want them. Where better to deal with that kind of scum than a war zone. We have removed a sponsor of terrorism and have created a magnet that draws crazed whackos from all over the middle east into a place where our response to them can be effected with the utmost of swiftness and power. I can't believe all the people with hands on their heads crying because they think the sky is falling just because some whackos are making vain threats that they cannot follow thru with. People like that are the pawns of terrorists. People with backbone and courage stand up to that kind of threat, put the enemy in a position of weakness and then take them out, just as we are doing in Iraq. To put it into perspective, the last time we fought a great evil in Adolf Hitler it was hardly newsworthy to say that we lost 600 men in a week. Now we moan and cry like babies because we have lost a little more than that number in a year as we wrestle a broken nation back to self rule. We truly are a spoiled generation.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I just want to point something out for future reference. An ATS discussion thread on a subject, that was not submitted for ATSNN article, does not negate the ability to have a separate ATSNN article thread.

So, Colonel's post as article is okie-dokie (which is plural of okum-dokum).

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
the only way to take this threat seriously is if the insurgents put the money up with a ligitimate third party source. A Swiss bank for example. And, BTW, the old Iraqi currency doesn't qualify!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i think that now would be a good time to declare TOTAL war on Iraq. u know....kill anything that moves regardless of whether or not they're innocent. or just drop tons of MOABs on their asses. that'll straighten them out.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
15 million dollars! People this is no joke. I really think we need to get the hell out of there.

Colonel, A joke is exactly what this is! No, I don't support the war. To cut and run at this time though is the worst possible thing that we could do. And, while I certainly don't like Bush, your comments are right up there with that idiot Kerry's when he supported Al-Sadr insurgency on NPR a few weeks ago. How many American lives were lost because of Kerry's comments - or how many will be lost because of your post? BTW, is your name your former rank, something that happened to be available, or, is the family name Sanders?

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by CommonSense]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't think that's necessary or appropriate in this thread. Colonel (no matter how much I loathe his politics) has reported something. You don't need to kill the messenger.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
what a joke,15 million worthless dollars,on second thought i will do it for 14 million

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
i think that now would be a good time to declare TOTAL war on Iraq. u know....kill anything that moves regardless of whether or not they're innocent. or just drop tons of MOABs on their asses. that'll straighten them out.

That's right. When you have a festering sore you pick at it until it becomes obscenely ugly. We gotta go in there and kill every Iraqi there until there's none left. That's liberation for ya.

This is the kind of moronic mentality that's sending this country to Hell.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

That's right. When you have a festering sore you pick at it until it becomes obscenely ugly. We gotta go in there and kill every Iraqi there until there's none left. That's liberation for ya.

HINT: I've found that the best way to deal with Colonel is to completely ignore him...hope it works well for you as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Colonel,BTW, is your name your former rank, something that happened to be available, or, is the family name Sanders?

You really left yourself open for a devastating insult but as a moderator here I would suggest you respect the rules of this particular forum before I have to embarass you, give you warnings, and the like.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

HINT: I've found that the best way to deal with Colonel is to completely ignore him...hope it works well for you as well.

Oh, and I thought you were a friend. What have I always said...NEVER TRUST A REPUGNANT.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I don't think that's necessary or appropriate in this thread. Colonel (no matter how much I loathe his politics) has reported something. You don't need to kill the messenger.

Valhall, I certainly don't think I was killing the messenger, that's the last thing I would attempt to do. As I said, I don'r support the war. I also don't support pulling out at this time. In terms of comparing Kerry's comments with the Colonel's, yes, I think it's a valid point of discussion.

When it's all said and done, I have one goal that I pray for - the lowest casualty rate and an end to the violence. This has been happening since before the war began. It's getting really tough to keep the faith.

I'm getting tired of waking up at 1:00 am to find myself in a constant state of prayer for the rest of the night (until 7:15 am). Don't get me wrong - I love to pray. But even Sr. Faustina was prevented from praying after 9:00 pm by the rules of her order.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join