It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Conspiracy Theorist, What is your biggest fear?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by AccessDenied

My biggest fear, that I've been wrong all this time, everything is as it is and I've wasted years of my life researching and reading into conspiracies that are in my head!

Hm, or that it's all true, maybe that's worse!

S+F for the sleepless night you've no doubt just given me!

Mine is much of the same. I'm afraid that I have wasted time that I can't get back but not because I'm wrong, just that I will never get to see the great changes that will take place to humanity.

I feel every day that I focused too much on gaining assets in life like a big house and cars when that's just not the point of life. Next year I hit 30 years old and now I'm spending time trying to sell off the things that bind me and live happier and more simple. Hopefully I get to see my efforts be worthwhile.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
"Out of all the topics we discuss here on ATS, which one do you fear the most..that affects your life or your future?

What are you really passionate about finding out the knowledge of, to try to cope with, or lessen your fear?

Does coming to ATS help you, by sharing and chatting with others? Or does it create more anxiety?"

The conspiracy theory that I fear the most is the one involving Aliens and UFO's. I fear that I will Die before there is ever any kind of disclosure of knowledge given openly to all the Worlds inhabitants about Life from other planets.

On one hand I understand WHY disclosure cannot happen but on the other it drives me to extreme anger sometimes when I think about it. Having Places such as Area 51,not necessarily an Alien storage area, but one that is surrounded with such MYSTERY and speculation involving UFO's and Aliens having it's existance COMPLETELY DENIED by my own government drives me over the edge.

Thinking that the answers I want are out there but I will never get them because someone thinks I am incapable of handling it really pushes my buttons.

Coming to ATS is great for researching the theory of UFO's and alien life visiting Earth and having it be covered up by "those in the know".

People are not all in agreement here so you will get all sides of a discussion. Lots of people will present a case for a viewpoint. The threads are like a courtroom with 500 different lawyers and the Judges are the Mods.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
wow..some really great answers, and quite a few things I never thought of.
Isn't there anyone who is worried that the disclosure of aliens might be when they land?
Isn't anyone terrified of coming face to face with a grey?
I lived with that as my main fear for years....

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
My biggest fear is being right.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
my biggest fear is that 2012 comes and goes and we are all none the wiser about ET's.

if this happens i am through with conspiracy for good and im gettin on with normal living.

good question though S&f.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
WARNING!
This post is of graphic nature, scroll past it if you've got a sensitive stomach..(it's really bad)

(Mods I understand the graphic nature of this post but it's completely relevant, as people in famine perform the utmost of horrid acts when starving)

Originally posted by AccessDenied
My biggest fear, by far..is the end times, and I frequent the survival forum a lot.
Iam somewhat prepared for an event, but I do have anxiety over it..because I have young children.Coming here has made me better prepared by far.
So, my question stands...what conspiracy do you fear the most?

My biggest fear, is that in the coming crisis, and acted out events of the Book of Revelations...(detailed further in Deuteronomy 28...
.... that well-mannered and kind people like you seem to be, will be robbed of your stocked up food, and have to be reliant on the flesh of your children for sustenance, and consume your own tampons.

When famine hit China during war, parents would trade with other parents for their children so that they wouldn't have to kill their own offspring.

read this passage from Deuteronomy 28:53-57

53 “Then you shall eat the offspring of your own body, the flesh of your sons and of your daughters whom the LORD your God has given you, during the siege and the distress by which your enemy will oppress you.
54 “The man who is refined and very delicate among you shall be hostile toward his brother and toward the wife he cherishes and toward the rest of his children who remain,
55 so that he will not give even one of them any of the flesh of his children which he will eat, since he has nothing else left, during the siege and the distress by which your enemy will oppress you in all your towns.
56 “The refined and delicate woman among you, who would not venture to set the sole of her foot on the ground for delicateness and refinement, shall be hostile toward the husband she cherishes and toward her son and daughter,
57 and toward her afterbirth which issues from between her legs and toward her children whom she bears; for she will eat them secretly for lack of anything else, during the siege and the distress by which your enemy will oppress you in your towns.

i see China as being that enemy.
after all.. the enemy that enters... is the Army from the East.
is their proposed future invasion actually a form of retribution for wars and famine we may have overtly caused in their lands years ago, by instating their leaders that instigated those sufferings?

gonna be dire times.

I don't really fear anything else compared to nice people having to eat their children and their tampons. I'm not joking.
It's just the worst situation you could possibly imagine.
And it doesn't seem too far fetched with the economy steadily collapsing, and rumors of war raising.

I look at the bible through different eyes than most.
i don't see the events as happening through an invisible hand of the personified bearded God that many imagine.
I see them taking place through the actions of world leadership, following the bible as a playbook.
I also see the good things that are in the end times being played out by these people as well.

So .. it's somewhat of a "necessary nightmare" if you look at it from that point of view... that it's God's will.. performed through men...
..and a step through a difficult time in humanity's cultural and spiritual evolution... in order to approach a more peaceful and balanced time of reason.

still I don't wish the circumstances I've described.. and quoted about here.. on anyone whatsoever! That's the point of this post.. That I fear that people will have to be faced with that dilemma and be forced to choose...
...And i think many people will say they won't now.. but I think many will do so in the impaired mental state that such deprivation and stress will bring.

My advice... if you are in a situation where you're starving....
think of it as an extended "Fasting"... (being serious) .. and just drink your water if you have it.

I've gone through times where I didn't have enough $ to eat with, and I got through them fine by viewing it in a different perspective.. as a Fasting.. not as starving.
And believe it or not.. after a few days of it.. my body thanked me.
Anything mildly parasitic in your body dies and leaves.. (we all have them believe it or not.. just not as noticeable as the really noticeable ones)
and your body becomes lighter(obviously) as you work off your fat reserves..
pure water is necessary though.

so yeah.. fasting vs. eating kids.

i think I'll go with the fasting.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
My worst fear is that all of us are being misled and we are missing the ONE BIG THING...

What is that big thing? As far as I can tell, it's the NWO. History has shown us just how dark and brutal humanity can be to its own.

Let's worry about the enemy we KNOW he have first, and then worry about the ones we THINK exist. It is possible that an alien life form, if it exists, could kill me. It is a FACT that another human being can... as well as starve, enslave, torture, and/or ridicule me.

Seems to be the only practical way to deal with the situation.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I fear most for the people who have absolutely no idea what is happening in the world around them; for those who are unable to understand anything outside of what is fed to them by society/msm; people who are unable to think for themselves

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
the only thing to fear is fear itself

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
My biggest fear is an Orwellian existence.

A reality where that mass amounts of people continue to be spoonfed lies and continue to buy everything they are sold; that the population never wakes up. By then, it will take just one big lie and Big Brother is in control.

Have only read 1984 for the first time very recently, that has replaced my past fears. Living as a drone and being practically FORCED to believe whatever the PTB tell you and accepting it flawlessly...

I would rather die before succumbing to such an existence... and looking at the world now I realize that a reality of that existence is easily plausible

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think my biggest fear is never meeting anyone outside of ATS that I can ever really connect with, because my interests, thoughts and views are so "far out" most people will think I'm a total whack job. Being into all this stuff alientates you from the masses and makes it very hard to build friendships as there is no common ground intellectually with people who don't know WTF you are talking about. The only person who is on my wavelength is my partner- and that's it. Everyone else I can only let in to a degree as they just can't get me. It's very isolating, being a goat instead of a sheep.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
My biggest fear is of the "every man for himself" philosophy that many alarmists and survivalists believe in and the devolution of our civilized society to one in which women, children and the elderly would do very poorly. I see this attitude often represented in the USA by libertarians and am alarmed at how this is appealing to increasing numbers of young people.

I believe there has been a loss of faith on a very deep and spiritual level that leads one to these attitudes and I believe this loss of faith has been generated by unresponsive and uncaring government that has destroyed the middle class.

It reminds me of the stories where people cannibalized each other after only a few days of going without food. I just want people to snap out of it. I want people to stop being led around by the the implanted notion that there are so many scarcities and life threats when there aren't.
There are governments and entities that benefit by instilling these beliefs and their main objective is still and as always to drive down the cost of labor and destroy the middle class and thus enslaving us.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Which one do you fear the most..that affects your life or your future?

NO FEAR

Fear just stops you dong the things that you want to; you know like walking in front of a bus.

What are you really passionate about finding out the knowledge of, to try to cope with, or lessen your fear?

I am waiting for IT, but I don't know what IT is, I am hoping that through this site I will find out and remember what I am supposed to do.

Does coming to ATS help you, by sharing and chatting with others? Or does it create more anxiety?

It has helped me a lot, I have learned so much about so many things.

There are lots of weird thing that happen around me, but I have found they happen to others too, so it's good to compare notes.
I have found out where all the intelligent people in the world hang out

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join