It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced medical treatment on boy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This family beleives in natural healing and the government is forcing treatment against the will of both the child and the parent. I dont know if its all that smart to battle a tumor with natural healing but it shouldn't be up to the government to decide.

NEW ULM, Minn. – Authorities nationwide were on the lookout Wednesday for a mother and her 13-year-old cancer-stricken son who fled after refusing the chemotherapy that doctors say could save the boy's life.

news.yahoo.com...

I think america is a great country but when I see things like this happen.... it makes me wonder if we truly are in a free country

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Actually the natural healing will fix the problems faster and better than the FDA's magical working treatments. The chemotherapy and radiation therapy will get rid of the cancer/tumor, but will destroy what the cancer didn't.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I knew it wasn't a free country when they said we couldn't go to cuba or grow plants THEY deem illegal.
There's too many laws for this to be a free country. You can't govern a free country so they went and made everyone a criminal in some regard or another, be it some antibiotic you got from your sister, some music you downloaded, or the fact that you drove 56 in a 55 zone.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
yea thats true.... just sucks that its next to impossible to do anything about it... everyone is just too lazy.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I agree with the government. Youd think people would have learned from all the other children who have died because of their parents religious views. That natural healing # doesn't work and you are simply relying on luck.
Freedom without limitations is far worse then people tend to think. We sometimes think the world would be better without governments, but without that control there would be anarchy. And in anarchy the strong kill the weak and there is no health care or medicine.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
whether or not the treatment is better... that is supposed to be optional.

when a new virus breaks out and the only cure from the government is to chop your penis off

ill let you cut me in line

edit - grammar

[edit on 21-5-2009 by sciencenewby]

top topics

join