It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Puerto Rico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
After weeks of seeing this site rank high in my google search results, I finally decided to join... It's a really good feeling knowing there's awakened people out there... Because here in Puerto Rico, we're not only one of the most overpopulated places on earth, 99% are still SHEEPLE. In the metropolitan area, our houses are built, literally, together. We basically live with our neighbors... Problem is.... I'M OVERLY SURROUNDED BY IGNORANT SHEEPLE! That's why I'm planning to move to a small town somewhere soon... I don't doubt many of you have the same problem... But at least I have found a good open minded online community that I can feel good knowing that I'm really not going CRAZY as many people think... I have lost most of my friends, due to them not wanting to "OPEN THE UNLOCKED PEN" I went to school in a military base, and saw most of my "friends" join the military... And now they're back, more brainwashed than ever... Everyone just thinks I'm using these conspiracies as an excuse "Not to do something with my life" because I'm currently not studying or working because of how sick to my stomach the "SYSTEM" makes me... I smoke weed, sell weed, and practice my newly learned spirituality, living a simple but meaningful life as I try to develop my consciousness further... (Yeah I've been watching alot on spirituality and the chakras and pineal gland etc...) ANYWAYS... to those of you who have actually been reading this, I really appreciate it as most people can't stand hearing me out. I'm so happy I found this site, and hope to make new friends here

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Lots here to read and explore! Welcome to my personal favorite site in the entire webverse!

[edit on 5/20/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Merry Meet Cisko. Glad to have you with us.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Bienvenidos a ATS Cisko !

As you've seen our motto here is " Deny Ignorance " and even though some still subscribe to the mundane programming of the sheeple. For the most part ,the people here who are spiritually enlightened and above most of that are rather cool.

I've always been intrigued by the goings on in PR concerning UFOs in El Yunque, the jungles of Puerto Rico. As well as the sightings of USOs in and around the Island.
Interesting too, the Chupacabra and how the mutilated cattle here in the western US are also drained of all blood.

Perhaps you could provide some info or experiences yourself.

Enjoy and once again welcome.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Bienvenidos a ATS Cisko !

As you've seen our motto here is " Deny Ignorance " and even though some still subscribe to the mundane programming of the sheeple. For the most part ,the people here who are spiritually enlightened and above most of that are rather cool.

I've always been intrigued by the goings on in PR concerning UFOs in El Yunque, the jungles of Puerto Rico. As well as the sightings of USOs in and around the Island.
Interesting too, the Chupacabra and how the mutilated cattle here in the western US are also drained of all blood.

Perhaps you could provide some info or experiences yourself.

Enjoy and once again welcome.

Well I was going to get into that in another thread but since you mentioned it... I have been going through some weird occurrences... I have seen a UFO in the sky late at night. Not going to claim it was extraterrestrial though... But I have also had some strange occurrences in my house lately... Like hearing voices in my head? I don't want to think I'm mentally insane so I'll like to think it was an alien communicating telepathically... Telling me "We own you" and then having exaggeratingly lucid dreams... more like visions in an altered state... anyways, I'm here to meet people that have had experiences similar to me.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well hello, been Puertorican myself I have to say, I am happy to see you here.

BTW my family is from the northeast, as in Rio Grande.
I have been in the US for 28 years.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the board.

I had just read a post by you on the thread about "My friend Mary"

I look forward to seeing more of your thoughts!

IA

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thank you all for your warm welcomes

join