It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scripture that admits christ is an alien.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Okay after reading that its obvious he is talking about the "SPIRITUAL REALM" of heaven, not some other planet. Much like how Satan is referred to as "the god of this world" it doesnt mean earth, it means satan is god of the material world. I can see how picking this one part out of context without understanding of biblical concepts could erroneously lead one to this conclusion.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

the best and most truthful reply, and no stars? People are so lost these days... but i agree with you completely. STAR for you!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

You know when you make that connection you're going to say I should of known that. I have a feeling its some thing we all should know or see. Like when they say hide in plain sight. It's there we just don't see it because we're looking to hard for it and think it has to be so complicated.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
John 18:36

Jesus replied, “My kingdom is not from this world. If my kingdom were from this world, my servants would be fighting to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish authorities. But as it is, my kingdom is not from here.”

A list of versions

Churches will interpret this many ways to avoid what he is saying, but the truth is he is explaining that his "servants" are too far away to help him. If he was suggesting heaven in the sense that religion presents it, that would not be an issue.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by NephraTari]

Hi/
Jesus Christ is saying that His 'Kingdom is not of this world''
It is not Earth He calls home.
If one reads before and after your quote, you will see that!
It is not the Churches, that interpret it this way at all!
If this is what you believe, then is it not the same as to what you are doing,as you say the 'Churches' have done?
have you not also, used your interpretation of what Jesus Christ is saying?

but the truth is he is explaining that his "servants" are too far away to help him.

Jesus Christ is not asking for help,it was for this reason that He was sent to this World .

helen

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sorry 'Triple post!

[edit on 5/22/2009 by helen670]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
sorry!

[edit on 5/22/2009 by helen670]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
hypothetical question: If an alien came to the earth to help people. What would he have said about where he came from?

"My kingdom does not belong to this world. If my kingdom belonged to this world, my servants would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jews. But for now my kingdom is not from here."

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Um... I don't see how it says he's an alien... I think it's pretty clear he's stating that he is not the King of Jews because his "servants"... those who follow his word ... have not come to aid, instead they stand by idle while he waits to die.

There is a lot of meaning in this sentence, and it holds a heavy message, but it's one of Jesus' disappointment in those he thought were loyal.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
1. all the religion in the world came from the Irish druid...DRUIDISM is not a religion is more scientific and spiritual...the hole story about jesus and yaweh and mohammed and what not is based on solar worship (SOLAR CULT). Study the symbolism that religion uses and words...all of those have a core Irish Druidic foundation...Jesus is indeed a fictional character, Jesus was able to perform his so called miracles through Light and Sound emmitted by space craft above remember the universe including your self is holographic so healing the worst kind of injuries is easy(BTW the technology is available but thanks to a few group of greedy corporate !@$% who literrally thinks money is gonna keep em alive dont want give that tech to the people)...
2. The whole IDEA OF RELIGION is purely extraterrestrial in nature, the scripture of MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN, and JEWISH they literrally indicate the true nature of their so called GOD...I mean honestly I GOD LOVE AND FORGIVE YOU, BUT IF YOU MESS UP I'LL BURN YOU TO A CRISP OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR ETERNITY, clearly man written. Its all about control out of fear or ORDER OUT OF CHAOS(THIS HAS SOME TRUTH TO IT BUT ITS NOT THE RIGHT KIND OF ORDER THAT IS BEING IMPLIMENTED).
3. Religion and politics is the same...LAW MAKERS-PRESIDENTS-BLOODLINE FAMILY-CORPORATION AKA GOD(S); POLICE-ARMY AKA GUARDIAN ANGEL or SOME HOLY; MEDIA-VATICAN-CHURCH-PARENTAL INFLUENCE-SOCIAL INFLUENCE...ETC AKA MESSENGER; IGNORANT MASSES AKA SLAVES.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I believe in the traditional notion of Jesus as our Lord and Savior sent down from Heaven by God himself. However, I've often pondered what life on another planet would mean in relation to the Bible and its message. I have come to the conclusion that the Bible really wouldn't be contradicted if hard proof of alien life were to come to light. Genesis talks about God giving man dominion over the Earth. It makes no mention about us having dominion over the whole universe. Therefore, the door is wide open to there being any number of other colonized planets out there.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Tell me this .

Why do we measure the years by BC and AD ? .
Why did we start counting the years only after Jesus was born ? .
Why not anyone else ? .

Surely if Jesus didn't exist then we wouldn't have BC and AD .
But we do , therefore he existed .

And someone mentioned to prove a body ? .
How can someone prove a 2009 year old body ? .
And didn't Jesus went up to the heavens after 3 days ? .
How the hell would you get a body to prove ? .

Do some thinking before you need a body for your brain to start working .

Cheers .

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hubby says he prayed to find out the meaning of the virgin birth. he was looking at a page in the bible where the story was told. he started to have what he calls, "a vision", and the page lifted out of the book and went into his forehead. at that point, he said it was if he had suddenly accessed an immense library, with thousands of years of information about that one subject. then he was shown what the proper words to describe the event, in terminology he could best understand it, were:

artificial insemination.

interesting, no? i thought that was really quite interesting.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by undo]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well I was hoping the atheist & agnostic community would be better here, but... I wonder why they try to talk about something they know nothing about?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by agnain
Jesus Christ is a personification of the sun guys. he never existed.

You should watch this : video.google.com...

yes jesus is and always will be a concept stolen from egyptians and/or summerians ; but it is true greys and others like to pretend one to bring they evil agenda ;
anyway is good idea to stay away from the religions, churches all together

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Food for thought. I dont remember where, but about a month ago, I read online somewhere that Jesus Christ, was a being from the 6th dimension who asked to come to earth and reside in the 3rd dimension. This was something that this being requested to do.

Of course I have no idea if this is true or not, but hey it does answer some questions as to who JC is and where he came from.

I just thought I would mention this since I have not read it as of yet.

We are almost home my brothers and sisters. Just a few more years and we will finally be where we really belong.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
hubby says he prayed to find out the meaning of the virgin birth. he was looking at a page in the bible where the story was told. he started to have what he calls, "a vision", and the page lifted out of the book and went into his forehead. at that point, he said it was if he had suddenly accessed an immense library, with thousands of years of information about that one subject. then he was shown what the proper words to describe the event, in terminology he could best understand it, were:

artificial insemination.

interesting, no? i thought that was really quite interesting.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by undo]

FINALLY someone says it out loud. One would think it would be a widerly known "explanation" by now, regardless of what one consider God to be.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
hmmm.... i dont know.... i am keeping a very open mind about this one. still, who am i to say it's true/false!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join