It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scripture that admits christ is an alien.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

If he meant heaven in the way religion speaks of it then his servant helping him would not be a problem. Angels decended from heaven for certain events did they not? When it suited them, now in the bible and churches heaven is another realm a spiritual place that they can come and go from at will, but if that were the case and what he was referring to, then distance was not a problem. The only reason distance would be a problem is if they were back at his "kingdom" and that place was unreachable in a moments notice. Why? It would require a great deal of travel to get to help him if it is as I suggested...
Which is what he suggests when he says that they would help him if they could.

Ok two things.
1. Jesus spoke in parables a good portion of the time. So did you ever think he was just using an analogy to say he was from another world, meaning his kingdom is spiritual and not physical?

2. If Jesus were an alien dont you just think he would say I am from this place in the galaxy, and this is how I got here, and I am here to teach you how to behave?

Plus you overlook the fact that Jesus knows he is going to be put to death at this point. He has already prayed the prayer that God would relieve him of this burden. He knows no one is going to come save him, because it is his destiny to fulfill the prophecies.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

If he accepted his death then why did he say if his kingdom were of this world then his servants would not allow him to be delivered to the jews?

If he were referring to the spirit world then again.. what was preventing them from crossing over and helping him?

People are avoiding logic to hold on to preprogrammed beliefs. Let go of what you know and open your mind to the possibility of truth.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Another explanation of the statement made by Jesus the Christ could be that he was from another dimension. A spiritial one.

Mary says in the bible that the Lord kept his word and gave her a son. We know that Noah was pure in bloodline because the bible tells us that. It doesn't mean he is righteous as in a good person. What it meant is his blood line was still pure. His bloodline did not contain any part of the fallen angels bloodline.

So yes I believe the body of the man Jesus was of a pure bloodline and had to of been. I use the word man Jesus because he did not get the Christ spirit until his baptism by John. Which was seen to descend on him.

In the bible it talks of clouds without water, wells without water, empty vessels. Water is symbolic in the bible of spirit. Which could mean talk of bodies without spirits.

The fallen angels were the ones that taught man about time. They ended up trapped in this dimension of time and gave us the knowledge to be trapped right here with them. I believe all the aliens we here of are of the fallen angels. They just play good cop/bad cop with us.

The bible talks about bowing the heavens and bending the heavens it might be suggesting travel between to different dimensions.

This comes from a site that puts it into words better than I can on the dimensions and terminology used in the bible.

The Hebrew word for tree used in Gen 2:9 has an emphases on the product from it's origin to be utilized in the sense of making firm or fasten, to close or seal. In this sense the tree is more of a door or gateway. The word for tree also has much in common with the Hebrew word for generations. It is how and why we get the idea of a "family tree." With a trunk branches, leaves and fruit, this "tree" could symbolically be suggesting an opening to another dimension. With this in mind the two trees of Genesis, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life could represent pathways or dimensional portals whose entrance depends upon a decision of faith or disobedience in the form of self-reliance.

The fruit, which the Bible never said was an apple, is the catalyst that transforms man, time and space into a mortal, linear existence. This was never the intention of God but the result of a wrong decision by man.

www.echoesofenoch.org...

Perhaps these dimensional travelers can come into a body but also perhaps the only way to be released from one custom tailored for you is to die a physical death.

Perhaps Mary was the best canidate to help create the body the Christ spirit would go into. Maybe there has to be some kind of link we don't know about between our bodies and spirits.

To sum it up. Jesus -man Christ spirit-spirit from another dimension than ours.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

It does not require a body to enter our dimension. If it was a dimensional difference why could his servants not help him out? I like the way you are thinking though. You put on a thinking cap and came up with a valid alternative.
It is somewhat plausible. Still this does not rule out the suggestion in the op.
Other dimensional beings are alien to us just as much as those that come from this one, but another planet.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Another thing to understand. All of the stories are happening at once. They are rolled up. Wrong and Right is only perceived by which side we are paying attention too. We're schizo, with out it, we'd have no perception. It's like playing racket ball with....well....our self.

I understand the meaning of what you are putting forth. I do. At a deep level. And I even believe in Jesus' teachings and applying them in life....

But the problem with the Bible is that its simply up to interpretation, and therefore no solid moral ground for anyone to stand on. Exhibit A:

If you want to use Christianity or the Bible as a means to justify murder, you can:

Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his
side... and slay every man his brother...
- Exodus 32:27

If you want to use Christianity or the Bible as a means to villify murder, you can:

Thou shalt not kill
- Exodus 20:13

A line has to be drawn somewhere to give this book any credibility. To deny such, is ignorant.

Tying this all back to Nephra's point, lets translate everything back from english into german, then into hebrew, then into aramaic, and you've got yourself one REAL mess.

While I'm at it, Nephra: May I recommend a thread title change?:

instead of using the word "alien", I think "Interdimensional" would be more appropriate and less alarmist.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Jesus plainly states that the kingdom of heaven is within. Which pretty much rules out the possibility of his kingdom being "out there". If it was "out there", then spaceships and stuff could have came and so forth.

Most of you lack ears(understanding) of the universe and see yourselves as being of the flesh and physical. Thus you have no clue what Jesus is talking about sorry.

Not that I have anything against ET's etc. I think it would be a pretty big waste of the universe for them not to exist and so forth. But that just simply isn't what Jesus was talking about at all.

Arguing over if Jesus is real or not is like arguing over if the matrix is real or not. It doesn't matter what side of that argument you are on, you are foolish and missed the point(understanding).

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cds4344

Yea, I understood the point of the scripture, but he doesn't mention that he is SUPPOSED to die.. only that if his servants COULD come, they WOULD. Which, in my opinion, does sound like they might not be readily able to come to his aid.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
answered my own question.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Ketzer22]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I would try studying the teachings of this supposed inter dimensional being. Try utilizing His teachings in real world applications during your day. See what becomes of things.

You see there are two very powerful forces that we, as human beings, are capable of harnessing and using. If we are inclined to use one particular force the results are quick and have repercussions to the third and fourth generation.

If we are inclined to use the other the results are sometimes hidden but have repercussions to infinity.

Jesus encompassed all of one of these forces. That is why He may seem inter dimensial to you.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The problem with Jesus being an alien is that in order for His death to make any sense at all, and to complete God's great work, He had to be fully human, as well as fully God. If He was even part alien, then He would not be completely human. I already know what some of you are saying, what if the aliens are "God". Since the bible also claims that God is the creator of space/time, and everything in it, and He has no beginning, He can't really be an alien because then He would have created Himself, and would have a beginning. You can't pick and choose from the bible. Scripture has to interpret scripture. If you do this, it is clear that if the bible is to be taken for truth, Jesus is not an alien. In the ET, Annunaki, grey, etc sense. (OBTW, when He talks about his kingdom He is probably talking about the world to come, and the reason His followers couldn't help Him is not because they were not physically able, but because His followers in heaven do the will of His Father, and His followers on earth do His will, which reflects the will of His Father, because He's a good son. He knows that He must die, and He does so, even though He is clearly afraid of the experience, especially since He doesn't deserve it)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cds4344

Its just too bad that there is no such prophecy. You only get a prophecy like that with mistranslation..

So it would only nullify someones mistranslation. Doesn't sound like a miracle to me, sounds like a lie.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by agnain
Jesus Christ is a personification of the sun guys. he never existed.

You should watch this : video.google.com...

The Romans and the Jews have historical records of Jesus. Josephus, a Jewish historian, mentions him. The Vatican has a Roman record of the crucifixion of Jesus, including a physical description: 15 hands high, nut brown hair, etc. Of course, you would also have to ignore the testimonies of thousands and the written records that could have been refuted by living witnesses. Considering the time the events took place, it is the most well-recorded happening in all of written history. If you believe it is false, then you must also throw out everything you have ever read or heard about written history. Good luck with that. Of course, you can believe whatever you want.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Cds4344

Its just too bad that there is no such prophecy. You only get a prophecy like that with mistranslation..

So it would only nullify someones mistranslation. Doesn't sound like a miracle to me, sounds like a lie.

Have you studied the original documents of the bible that were recorded (Ie; mss)? ok, have you studied the translated version that is in English? (ie; King James V, or NAS)?
With this reply it sounds like you have no idea the basis of Christianity to make such a blatant accusation. Atleast give me quotes, scriptures, etc for your beliefs. If you have a particular question then I will readily give mine.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by agnain
Jesus Christ is a personification of the sun guys. he never existed.

You should watch this : video.google.com...

First, welcome to ATS. I see that you are new here. Usually, short statements like this are unacceptable on ATS. You have, however, provided a link that supposedly proves that Jesus did not exist. Please see my post above concerning this historical fact. In the days of old, we did not have photographic evidence, merely testimonial evidence. In the case of Christ, 12 men were willing to die to testify of His existence, as well as countless followers even to today. In His day, men could have easily refuted the story and His existence because they were eyewitnesses of Him and could have shown it all to be a hoax. None did. Do you suppose someone in 2009 could do a better job of analysis and observation than the eyewitnesses present on the scene, who were of various trades and genders, and who later spent their lives, fortunes, and sacred honors defending and proselyting? Frankly, to me, that defies even basic common sense. Ironically, attacks have been made against Christianity for thousands of years. The attacks are long gone, and Christianity is still here.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I'm amazed by people who think Jesus never existed. There are tons of documentations, and most of them aren't even Religiously affiliated. It's history, just as you learned about Christopher Columbus sailing the Ocean. Even though we have no proof of Christoph Columbus's existence, it is well documented, and most people do not question it.

If people don't believe then so be it

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Thank you I try to think out of the box on occasion clears the cobwebs lol.

You are right a traveler from another dimension would not need a body. To fullfill the prophecy of the Christ he did need one. He had to be born by woman physically and he had to die. How would they of crucified a spirit type person?

Also if he was in spirit form from that dimension would his works and wonders seemed really that awesome. We expect that out of aliens. I believe the common thought is that they are above us in many ways.

Perhaps it was even just raising his vibrational level above that of most people instead of a spirit waiting to come into that body.

So many possiblities yet no concret answers for us. Thats why I always try to keep my mind opened to something new. Something that ties all of this together from ghost, ufo's, time travel, psychic experiences it's all tied together some how.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have not read the whole thread yet but I just wanted to mention the ascension of Jesus. Eyewitnesses saw him ascend up into the "heaven". This is something worth considering.

Beam me up, Scotty.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57
reply to post by NephraTari

So many possiblities yet no concret answers for us. Thats why I always try to keep my mind opened to something new. Something that ties all of this together from ghost, ufo's, time travel, psychic experiences it's all tied together some how.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally someone else that see's it. There is a connection between these things. I feel it. I know instinctively I have been trying to find out just what it is that connects them all together.. sometimes I think I am close but then ... NOPE.
Check out this thread I started a while back on that very subject.LINK!!!!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I can tell you how this is all tied together. Humans are spiritual beings, and we want to know the where, when, why, how of this. I think that most people (could be wrong) agree that we are here for a reason, or that there is meaning to our existence, something more to life. Could it be that since we have that hole in our conscious to start with, over the course of our lives we try to fill that hole with things like aliens, ghosts, etc, etc. The good news is that you no longer have to search for the truth. It's all right there. Everything that is good, and true, is in the Bible. Is simply for you to, as the late and great author Robert Jordan put it, RAFO!!!!

(for those of you who don't know wheel of time, that's READ AND FIND OUT!)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't see many people make the connection between the biblical references to the "heavens" and angels as possibly being more literal then we have taken it. Who is to say that heaven being above and angels and everything that seems to reference space and "above" is not meant to be literal. How do we not know that Jesus is literally from "the heavens" or another world and that he will return again from this place to save us. Maybe this is a direct account. I think that angels, heaven, everything seems to be a reference to something that could be much more literal. And growing up Catholic I don't see why both cannot be true. Why cant God or Jesus be a more intelligent all powerful being from another world and still be devine. Just my thought. The Christmas story and the Miraculous Conception is an account of "angels" appearing in the "heavens" to Mary. Seems pretty possible to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join