It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scripture that admits christ is an alien.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

bible narratives , religious scriptures, are really mind boggling.it serves its own purpose, whatever that is..
which comes down to how to decode, interpret, understand these awesome data...events in the bible, either in the old or new testament will and can be easily be understood and discerned if we put the "alien-extraterrestial"perspective into it.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrygSol
Jesus has never even been proven to exist. Scripture means NOTHING.

You have to find a body, or anything before you can start acting like he exists.

Jesus is no different then every other messiah in every other religion. Before you start talking about jesus, please research other religions first.

Don't let the bible do it's job.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by CrygSol]

They are all the same. Man interprets. You are Jesus, your neighbor, your parents, your friends and your enemies, you are all "One body". Different cultures call the names out differently, but the meanings of the names all come to the same end.

The only way to life is through the hips. All other things are imaginary. God only deals in truth. Be his name Brahma, Allah, Yah, Rah etc...The lord of hosts..."The Body".

This milky way you see, do you know what we are? Earth? We are the egg waiting for all of those little white guys we see in the night. We call them stars, but they have another name....semen. One will penetrate and when it does....cell division begins. We are each no bigger then a single cell. Scale that in both directions. A never ending fractal.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CrygSol

Your great, great, great, great, great grandfather never existed. If you believe otherwise, show us a body.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
When you cross reference this passage with the Quran this holds a lot of weight. Some quotes from the Quran.

answering-christianity.com...

"Among His (God's) signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth,and the living creatures that He has scattered through them :and He has power to gather them together when He wills."

"The Trumpet will (just) be sounded when all that are in the heavens and on earth will swoon, except such as it will please God (to exempt).Then will a second one be sounded,when,behold,they will be standing and looking on!")

"And verily We created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them...and naught of weariness touched us" (41) ,21:104,"The Day when We shall roll up the heavens as a recorder rolleth up a written scroll.As We began the first creation,We shall repeat it.(It is a promise binding) upon Us.Lo!We are to perform it" (42) ,and 14:48, "One day the Earth will be changed to a different Earth,and so will be the heavens..."

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by CrygSol

Your great, great, great, great, great grandfather never existed. If you believe otherwise, show us a body.

See....you get it too! Thank you

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cds4344

Showing a tomb is not the same as showing a body. Even showing a body does not prove that it was who you say it was. Unconditional proof is one of the most elusive items to find in the universe.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

That is a hard truth that many people just don't grasp.
Proof.. what is proof?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I will never get this, why is it so open to interpitation. If he was an alien why would he just not say "i am from there" and point to a star? He did not seem to shy about sharing his feelings on anyoter subject.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If no one can produce a body and the Son of God existed by witness in the book ( we use witnesses in court but if its in the Bible it can't be true right? How ironic) then would one not think that He really did rise up to heaven? He rose with His physical body into spirit.

Jesus did not ever claim to be a "visitor from above." He said He was the Son of God. Simply put. His Kingdom is of heaven, not of this world.

If anything is up with aliens, it's that they are demonic in nature.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

People LIE. People make things up. The judicial system is just as flawed as religion.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Jesus did not once lie. In fact He told people the events of what would happen before it ever happened. Not an alien. Not a liar. The Son of God and the most precious gift to us humans given to us since the Earth.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well i have thought that, if he was physically real, then he would be alien for some time. Even think about the story of Virgin Mary. If she really was a virgin but still had a baby, think about the abductions today. People claiming sperm/eggs being taken from them, stories of "hybrid" alien/humans. so maybe he was a hybrid?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scghst1

It states in the Bible regarding the Son of Man that He is to be born of a virgin mother, conceived by God.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
John 18:36

Jesus replied, “My kingdom is not from this world. If my kingdom were from this world, my servants would be fighting to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish authorities. But as it is, my kingdom is not from here.”

A list of versions

Churches will interpret this many ways to avoid what he is saying, but the truth is he is explaining that his "servants" are too far away to help him. If he was suggesting heaven in the sense that religion presents it, that would not be an issue.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by NephraTari]

That is quite the leap in logic. You could just as easily say that verse was Jesus saying he was a flying monkey, just as much as it could mean he was an alien.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by scghst1

Agreed, The virgin birth is very suggestive of abduction as many modern women have experienced. As a matter of fact if you look at the art it also suggests this.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Jesus did not ever claim to be a "visitor from above."

Jesus said: "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world." - John 8:23.

Make of that what you will, but he did claim to be from "above".

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Okay....
Do not use religious paintings as evidence in ANY religious debate. There are not any pictures of jesus that were painted durring the time he was alive they were all (like the bible) made long after Jesus's 2nd death. What's more is that there is no physical description of Jesus is contained in any of the gospels, so all those paintings have no more historical accuracy than a painting you could do right now.
I think if we had a book written by a person who was there to meet christ we would have a little more to go on. The books we have are written by people who talked to people who knew christ.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Originally posted by NephraTari
John 18:36

Jesus replied, “My kingdom is not from this world. If my kingdom were from this world, my servants would be fighting to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish authorities. But as it is, my kingdom is not from here.”

A list of versions

Churches will interpret this many ways to avoid what he is saying, but the truth is he is explaining that his "servants" are too far away to help him. If he was suggesting heaven in the sense that religion presents it, that would not be an issue.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by NephraTari]

That is quite the leap in logic. You could just as easily say that verse was Jesus saying he was a flying monkey, just as much as it could mean he was an alien.

Not really, monkeys are of this world (as far as we know LOL) and you'd have to work a lot harder to derive 'flying monkey' from the text. To state that neither he nor his kingdom are of this world definitely implies.......well, exactly what it plainly says. It definitely implies 'Alien' in a very literal sense. What kind of 'Alien' is a whole other matter.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Malcram]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone can help me. Is there a thread on this forum somewhere that talks if Jesus was an abductee and not an alien.

The story of Jesus as I know it (not saying that I know it very well) and the story of the common said alien abductee to me seem similar.

If anyone could point me in the direction of a thread discussing that It would be much appreciated

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Well since we are just randomly throwing interpretations around...

Jesus could have meant "this world" to mean the land of Israel or the middle east, and his flying monkie people could have been from Africa. Since they were from Africa and they dont fly fast it could have been why they couldnt come to save him. Just saying.

You cant determine anything from taking one paragraph out of a huge book and making up a belief based on that. Dont you think Jesus would have brought up the fact that he was the creation of his mom being raped by aliens if any of this were true?

The thing that amazes me is how you can waste brain power on taking something with no proof it is even right (the bible) and then laying on top of that another myth with no proof (aliens). Why dont we become more enlightened and add to it that his mom was in fact Bigfoot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join