It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scripture that admits christ is an alien.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

edit to add

Speaking of remembering eternity, is like a spider trying to find the first strand of the web,

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
2 Corinthians 4:18 (King James Version)

18While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Why must we always attach a physical aspect to scripture, when clearly god is attempting to reach out to our spiritual nature?

Luke 4:5 The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7So if you worship me, it will all be yours."

No this isn't christs kingdom it is satans.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The folks in the theological Heaven (God aka. Ancient of Days, Son of Man aka. Jesus Christ, angels/troops) are of "spirit" and not of flesh. It was only when the God for some reason decided to save the spirits of humanity that Jesus Christ was made flesh.

This becoming "flesh" is odd in itself since Adam and Eve were thrown out of Paradise/Garden of Eden (contrary to popular belief, the Garden of Eden isn't on Earth but on the 3rd Heaven. There are 10 levels of Heaven btw.) after being deceived by a serpent (there are many serpents in Eden that the angel Michael(?) tends to] there. Since humans were thrown out of Paradise/Garden of Eden and into the Earth, humanity cannot return to heaven anymore since they are mixed with earth (like how the watchers were accursed after "defiling" themselves with women). It is only until we are out of our flesh/material that we can return to heaven once again.

However, there's a catch. Humans are now subject to judgment so if you aren't good both in body and mind, you cannot enter heaven. But even then you are subject to judgement since you have been mixed with the earth. Odd ain't it? God created humans and knows the future and everything but he didn't stop his pet Adam from eating the forbidden fruit. Yes. Adam is God's pet since he wants his angels to pray for humans and are of higher rank than humans even if they are composed of spirit.

I can't fully agree that Christ is an alien since he is present before the creation. God was also there since he created a lot of things. And one of these creations are everything on Earth and around it (with a limit probably. More on this later). He probably created the other galaxies as well but I haven't seen a scripture yet to support this other galaxies thing. With this, it makes Christ one of God's cohorts. They are beings and we were created by one of these beings (God).

Even though there are many gods (read the first page of Genesis and you'll see that God didn't say "I" but the plural form. And no. He isn't talking about His angels since they are but slaves to him which were created after the "Let there be light" and the creation of the Earth.

In the end. It doesn't make Christ and alien. It makes us experiments (or pets, or petri-dish things) to Him. Christ is an odd fellow since he isn't an angel (servant) but is a being that is like God but not quite.

Humanity's purpose is to glorify, praise, and bless (yes. contrary to popular belief, God or Jesus isn't supposed to bless us. It is us who's supposed to do that to God) God. So what God wants us to do is to eat, sleep, and procreate to prolong our lives and multiply so that we can serve our purpose which is to worship Him.

I can put in a passages from the Bible or the Gnostic scriptures to support the above but I'm very sleepy.

Btw. sorry for the long reply. It's tough to say that Jesus isn't an alien without explaining why first.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnaobs
2 Corinthians 4:18 (King James Version)

18While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Why must we always attach a physical aspect to scripture, when clearly god is attempting to reach out to our spiritual nature?

Luke 4:5 The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7So if you worship me, it will all be yours."

No this isn't christs kingdom it is satans.

This one is very true in the Christian sense since non-canon scriptures also attest to this.

Basically, the first angel (devil) who's arrogance pissed God off was cast out of heaven and is currently residing on Earth as an earthbound-spirit is ruling Earth ever since that happened. Earth is not God's territory since it is of earth and not of spirit hence he gives us commands both in the old and in the new testaments since God had been struck by conscience. Obviously God can create disasters and the like to lay waste on the Earth but the devil (the first arrogant angel, the spirits of the watchers' offspring) are on Earth to give humans a hard time on making it to back to heaven and to get the same suffering/death that these evil spirits are condemned with in judgment day.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Unregistered]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Jesus has never even been proven to exist. Scripture means NOTHING.

You have to find a body, or anything before you can start acting like he exists.

Jesus is no different then every other messiah in every other religion. Before you start talking about jesus, please research other religions first.

Don't let the bible do it's job.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by CrygSol]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"G"DAY Wise Ones,

I'll start by saying Jesus was born of the blood line of Atabba and Ava (Adam and Eve), The Adama which means'of the Earth'.

Atabba, (Adam) was created by Enki one of the two Anunnaki Gods from the bible, the Sumerians called Enki the good god.
It was his blood line that led down the line too Jesus and his children and grand chidren and so forth to the present day Christ blood line.

So if Jesus was from Enki's blood line and Adam's blood line, we can safely say, yes, he was part Anunnaki (Part Alien).

We are all children of the Anunnaki in sum way, but, Jesus and his desendants was and are from the blood line of Enki (The Good God)(The Lord God) from the bible, not his brother Enlil (Jehovah) the God that tryed to wipe us out with the flood.

It was Enki that told Noah, "also of Jesus's blood line", of the coming flood. Enki wanted to save his Earthley blood line after it was desided by Enlil that we were to many and to loud.

Makes me think who will be coming back? Enlil or the good God Enki? I would hate to think Enlil the Chistan God would be in charge when they arive in 2012.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrygSol
Jesus has never even been proven to exist. Scripture means NOTHING.

You have to find a body, or anything before you can start acting like he exists.

Jesus is no different then every other messiah in every other religion. Before you start talking about jesus, please research other religions first.

Don't let the bible do it's job.

Are you serious? Seriously? Ok, George Washington didn't exist. Give me his body to prove it. (in your logic) Also, The Declaration of Independence is garbage, even though we have it in evidence. (See what I did there)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Are you serious? Seriously? Ok, George Washington didn't exist. Give me his body to prove it. (in your logic) Also, The Declaration of Independence is garbage, even though we have it in evidence. (See what I did there)

George Washington's Grave

here ya go, PROOF (see what I did there)

[edit on 20-5-2009 by stereovoyaged]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

George Washington's Grave

here ya go, PROOF (see what I did there)

Touche, but still gets my drift. (Insert Name Here) doesn't exist because we don't have proof. The logic still stands

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

It actually means, "My world is not of this time". The jews didn't believe in after life, but rather "the world to come". This is why Jesus says, "see what is in front of you and the rest will become clear". Only truth Is(Real).

This is why children are so important to the theme of the bible. Without children, you have no part in the "world to come".

This is the resurrection of Jesus Christ who is resurrected in our flesh, through the spirit (speaking) of his name, only his name is a meaning and not a mark of identification. His name means, to be direct. "self existent salvation".

We are in his world right now. You saw the dove rest on the generation of the 50's and 60's. Yet, he is the first and the last, so in this...we go to the cross at the hour 7 billion hits...our cup run over. The beast is man. 7 heads with 10 crowns. 7 billion. Judas has already sold us out...

Peace

Now you know why pointless wars are started....to keep us from 7 Billion.

Peace

[edit on 20-5-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Do you mean when our population hits 7 billion?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

That's exactly what I mean. Through out time, the men who know this begin wars with every devise they know to keep this from happening, because when this happens it is called Sabbath....all counters and debts return to zero. The ones who have the power, don't want that. They think they have it beat this time. They never will have it beat...it's impossible.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You have me intrigued(sp) I must say, but do you have any documentation on this theory? Or is it a personal one?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I do believe Jesus was from 'somewhere else', but Given the contradictory nature of the Bible, almost anything Jesus says is up for grabs,

Think not that I come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword.
- Matthew 10:34

... all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
- Matthew 26:52

For wrath killeth the foolish man...
- Job 5:2

... let not the sun go down on your wrath.
- Ephesians 4:26

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, even the Son of man which
is in heaven.
- John 3:13

... and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
- 2 Kings 2:11

If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
- John 5:31

I am one that bear witness of myself...
- John 8:18
[Jesus was the speaker in both of these quotes]

Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord... Wealth and riches
shall be in his house...
- Psalms 112:1-3

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than
for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
- Matthew 19:24

I and my father are one.
- John 10:30

... I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
- John 14:28
[Jesus was the speaker in both of these quotes]

Thou shalt not kill
- Exodus 20:13

Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his
side... and slay every man his brother...
- Exodus 32:27

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness
of anything that is in heaven... earth... [or] water.
- Leviticus 26:11

And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt
thou make them.
- Exodus 25:18

For by grace are ye saved through faith... not of works.
- Ephesians 2:8-9

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by
faith only.
- James 2:24

Honor thy father and mother.
- Exodus 20:12

If any man come to me, and hate not his father and mother, and
wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own
life also, he cannot be my disciple.
- Luke 14:26

I could keep going but I think you get the point.....

[edit on 20-5-2009 by NightVision]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

You have me intrigued(sp) I must say, but do you have any documentation on this theory? Or is it a personal one?

Let me give you the resource I use, and you can see for yourself.
www.scripture4all.org...
It is called the Interlinear Concordant Version. You can down load it for free or look up the text on pdf for free.

I would recommend downloading it only because it has much more in depth study help. Also, when on the site it is very important to read through how this translation was conducted so that you may understand important elements such as Tense (completely lost in English, but VERY IMPORTANT) You will see why it is called the living word.

I will tell you that I have studied the bible most of my life, but I had no understanding of what was really being said till I began studying the scripts out of their original languages. You will truly see who Christ is and always has been and not the talking image anymore.

This process has taken me 5 years. As it says in Isaiah. You will learn word by word, here a little there a little, step by step. It is that important, that you go word by word. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise...many many are fooled. Not to put anyone down, but it is so important...your life depends on it. Otherwise it is better to forget you ever read the English version and face oblivion with a smile. Feel free to message me if you need any help...

Peace

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

It seems contradictory, but it only seems that way.

For instance. Satan, which people believe to be a horned red goat man, isn't that at all. He is the Adversary.

So, if we had a beef with each other, I would be satan to you, just as you would be satan to me. One will perceive they are right and the other wrong and visa versa. Both are true regardless of who is false.

This is why Jesus says, "Why do you call me good? No one is good but the father in heaven". When Jesus says, "Father all that you have given me I have kept, they were yours, you gave them to me and I have kept them...all but one, the son of perdition"...He is the only one he did not keep. Notice Jesus and Judas were both hung on a tree. Robbers on both sides. Helter Skelter....

I am Jacks confused being. First rule of Fight club....anyone?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

We are in his world right now.

If that is true then.. well you know what? I don't even need to say it. It ought to be evident what the answer to that is. Take a look around you. If this is his world.. some things are not right.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Another thing to understand. All of the stories are happening at once. They are rolled up. The matrix is a perfect example of how they actually read. All of those characters falling in front and behind. Like reading in all 3 D's at one time. Wrong and Right is only perceived by which side we are paying attention too. We're schizo, with out it, we'd have no perception. It's like playing racket ball with....well....our self.

Billy Idol said it best.....Dancing with myself.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My personal experiences & research have also led to this conclusion. Primitive people were worshipping evolved extraterrestrials that took the form of pure energy, pure light (Pleiadians); the same extraterrestrials who appear to us today as "lights in the sky." I'm almost 100% certain this was the case.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

We are in his world right now.

If that is true then.. well you know what? I don't even need to say it. It ought to be evident what the answer to that is. Take a look around you. If this is his world.. some things are not right.

Why do you think we have to go to the cross and that no one forbid us? We have to...

Fear not loved one...eternity lasts forever. We will meet again, brand new.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join