It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello finally a formal intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
And sorry I waited so long. I have been on two or three weeks now, and finally introducing myself. Yeah I am a blonde! As you can see my screenname is Lady serenity(shortened to Ldyserenity). I am 37, female(obviously) and live in the Tampa area, Florida, USA. I've really been enjoying this board, As I am interested in all things paranormal and scientific. I love reading the stories people have been posting about their paranormal experiences here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And many others. Well, I guess that's it. If there's anything else I forgot just ask I guess.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.
If you are ever by the Shrine building in Tampa, please take a picture of it and post it here. I was there last year for the ACC champinonship and didn't get a picture if it but it is a beautiful building. And Tampa is a nice town.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Sure I will take a pic and post, but what Shrine, where is it exactly? I know there's a Buddhist shrine that's beautiful I have passed in Tampa. Is that the one you mean? Tampa is an nice place to visit... LOL. Well, thanks for the welcome, and if you can get me a street address, I will take notice when I am in that area and grab you a snapshot and post.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

2900 Rocky Point Dr. Tampa, FL 33607

Here is the address. I stayed at a condo just accross the street. It is a building for the Shriners headquarters. (they are a group associated with masonry) If you find yourself in that part of town, a picture would be cool. The construction was a bit bad just before that spot but hopefully it is finished now. When you get there you can't miss the building. It is mostly glass and a big fountain out front. Have a great day.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Oh ok I see where it is now. Sure I'd be happy to take a pic and post it. It's way out by the beach so it may be awhile as it's been raining here for days.
Anyhow, when I go out to the beach and have to pass it,
i'll make sure I grab a photo.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

thanks, and I hope it stops raining soon. Everone needs a little sunshine

new topics

top topics

join