It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Video: Private Photo Album From Nasa Staff 1998[HOAX]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
ADMIN NOTE: BILLY MEIER PHOTOS AND OTHER SUCH MEIER "PROOF" WILL BE TREATED AS A HOAX.

I haven't seen this video discussed before. I found it on a p2p program a few years ago and remembered it going through some files the other night... sooo I uploaded my first youtube video to share it with everyone, even though I noticed afterwards that it's already there

I apologize if this has already been discussed, I used the search but didn't see anything.

The video is of someone going through a photo album with a handheld camera showing a bunch of different extraordinary pictures if they are real. The pictures are a bit blurry but I wanted to discuss each piece of the evidence and see if it can be debunked.

As the video starts some real close pictures of Mars are shown. I know we've sent probes there and taken pictures up close but I notice the pictures themselves have a border like they were exposure pictures developed, not digital images sent back to Earth.. though a border could be easily added.

Around 0:35 in he shows another Mars picture with a satellite? I don't understand how you could get a picture like that without actually being there. Maybe someone can shed some light. He also mentions the satellite was put there unannounced... then another picture of a satellite in orbit.

Next at 1:00 he shows a dust storm on the surface. He goes on to talk about a race of people that lived on Mars and disappeared after a major catastrophe about 186,000 years ago. If anyone has heard about these people please share. (Notice the private album also contains pictures of some girls
)

At 1:40 he starts showing some pictures of a saucer parked inside the mothership the photographer took his trip on. It doesn't look anything like a saucer to me just some kind of ribbed metal. The second picture is pretty neat though, another object in orbit around Jupiter this time, but it's no satellite. It's a giant mothership with some pretty big dimensions.

Back to satellite pictures now, 2:09 he shows another satellite picture but Mars isn't visible. It does however show an American flag on the side. I don't know much about what we built from the 70s on up but maybe one of you ATSers out there can identify that satellite based on the shape.

This next part is what interests me the most. There's a picture of him next to a Pleiadian man on a prehistoric planet! More on this shortly.

The next few pictures are of the Apollo-Soyez hookup as he calls it. I can't find any pictures of the craft but again hopefully someone can identify them in the pictures presented.

Back to the interesting part
At 3:53 he starts showing pictures of a "prehistoric earth" with two moons in the foreground. This raises some questions to me on how they are time traveling, why there are two moons and the mention of how our current moon isn't either one of the moons in the picture.
Where could have these old moons gone, where did the new moon come from, and could that fit in with the hollow moon/artifical moon theories?

More satellites and space stations..then bam, dinosaur pictures. There are only five of them but I'd like to hear thoughts on being able to go back in time and see that and being able to take pictures. I would have taken way more than five.. and why didn't he get eaten?
The guy says the photographer was taking the pictures through a viewing screen but the earlier picture showed him on the ground. Another question is did they decontaminate him or his suit after he entered the craft again? I'd hate to catch a 60 million year old cold or infection and have no way to fight it off.

The last picture is of a plant/insect thing. The beginning of insect life came from..plants? It would make sense seeing how insects are needed to pollinate plants but it seems a bit farfetched, even for this video. Also mentioned are stages of spiritual energies evolving, 7 steps. I haven't heard a specific number anywhere else but I can see that being the case. Sometimes I think we're put here to evolve spiritually but he also says humans are the 7th level, and we're waiting for the animal kingdom to catch up. Does that mean there's another level after 7, contradicting what he says?

There seems to be more to the video but that's as much as I had. I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this and replies, or even watches the video. I look forward to hearing your comments.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Estharik]

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
star and flag for you my friend, cant wait to see how this topic pans out.
remember your kevlar though lol

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
These must be Billy Meyers images, I have heard of some of them but not seen them, obviously!

My first thought was John Lear, that is right John Lear! He has been saying we have been busy on Mars for some time now and if these are real, well wow is all I can say.

I do belong to another site he frequents and am going to see if I can post this video link and hope he comments on it. I so want to believe that all of this is true, but you just don't know. I so hope some of our stellar space folks can comment on these satellites and we can get some interesting stuff going in here.

Do you have a protective suit? I can already feel the flames of the skeptics coming this way.

edit: Is this a brand new video on youtube? I see the date is yesterday, is that the date it was posted to youtube????

[edit on 5/20/2009 by redhead57]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
That's Billy Meier's photo album and has been discussed extensively here on ATS.

Here's one of the latest threads from earlier this year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same video:

[edit: to add]

Try the Pterodactyl, I hear they're quite tasty when prepared properly taken straight from a book.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
these are the billy Myers photos. You had better get the flame suit on. look out, it's coming in ......3.......2........1.......

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Aiiieee! I didn't search for Billy Myer, I had no clue who he was. I searched for words that were on my file name... like I said, I have had this video for a few years and forgot about it. Glad to know someone is watching and redirects to more info. Thank you sirs.

*puts on flame suit*

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Yeah I posted my first video on youtube there. Too bad it came out as already posted, and already discussed

Maybe it'll get a bit more info out there to someone else who doesn't know who Billy Meyer or Myer is. I'll be reading this other thread for a bit.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is a photo album from the Billie Meiers collection. I hate to say it but all of these are fake or taken from illustrations in books that he claims then to have taken aboard flying saucers. IIG West has done a fantastic job at debunking Billie. Unfortunately I once believed much of what Meiers had to say as well. He sadly is a nut, who is building up a compound on his farm with tons of weapons...interesting since he claims these aliens are peaceful...and is making millions selling his books and videos through a distribution company here in the states.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What gives it away is the high gloss on these 'old' photos.

Fun to watch though..

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The high gloss is from the plasic binder they are held in.
They are still fake as though.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Its nothing to do with NASA, these are the Billy Meier photos

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I know that now, I was posting what the file I had was titled. It wasn't meant to be misleading or unknowingly posting some of Billy's photos.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
The high gloss is from the plastic binder they are held in.
They are still fake as though.

I meant towards the end of the vid, he took some out of the sleeve

Yeah, fun to watch indeed!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

You may need to edit the title of this thread. This is a video of a conference held by a gentleman that is promoting Billy Meiers' experiences. This is NOT a NASA staff photo album.

As for the validity of what is being shown, well, that's a Billy Meier's discussion and you can find TONS of them on this site. Both pro and against.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is fake, no wonder it's under hoax section of the boards.

top topics

join