It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO event in Uzbekistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Breaking News: Massive UFO event in Uzbekistan widely reported
Michael Cohen [email protected]
A massive UFO event has occurred in the capital of Uzbekistan, Tashkent. Numerous residents claim to have seen a UFO on May 15 at around 6pm. The UFO was seen for around half an hour before disappearing. Witnesses included foreign Journalists and Directors of local corporations. The incident has been widely reported in both Uzbeki and Russian media outlets.
The UFO which was clearly observable consisted of two luminous silver spheres, one above the other. The lower sphere was larger and brighter than the higher one.
Russian language UFO forums are buzzing as researchers and UFO buffs argue as to whether what they saw was a UFO or possibly just a meteorological probe.
Igor Bronikov, a director of a well-known local IT company saw the object with his family and believes it was an alien craft. A journalist from the Russian language newspaper who was in Tashkent saw the object as well and also thinks he witnessed a UFO of possible alien origin. He noted that the lower sphere disappeared from time to time. The object eventually travelled away from the city in a south-east direction.
Other witnesses also stressed the extra-ordinary nature of the object although I number of sceptics who did not see the object noted that the description seems to fit a meteorological device.
No pictures have surfaced yet although it believed the object was filmed.

Sources: Regnum News, Centrasia, Red Tram, Eastern Times

www.--.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Interesting... I wonder though, why is there no video or images recorded of this event?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by starfemme1

meteoological device a.k.a. weather balloon

...or maybe it was a stray chinese lantern from the UK

[edit on 20-5-2009 by reject]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
All those 'people' and NOT ONE photo? but yay ! a film clip - soon to be NOT released I'll bet.
I'm alsmost certain that 'foreign' journalists normally carry at least a cameraphone , so not pictures from them? and business leaders ALWAYS have at least one phone incase of 'business' calls.
So I say again NO PICTURES?

Oh and it wasn't a lantern from the UK, I haven't sent one up in ages - Oops...

[edit on 20/5/09 by DataWraith]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by j4k0bk
Interesting... I wonder though, why is there no video or images recorded of this event?

welll...did u read the article? it was said that this thing was recorded, but it didnt surface the web yet ...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
if the only source is... --...it didn't happen...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Odds are it is nothing. Odds are, that is. However, let's say it actually IS something of significance. As altruistic as we all want to believe we are, given the opportunity to snap a picture of something truly remarkable, how many people would first explore selling said picture? Straight to the web? When you are certain that what your camera holds is earth shattering? I say, give it a few days to make the circles as people try and sell what they have.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Michael Cohen

Isn't he the BORAT of the UFO community?

top topics

join