It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 25 - The Day History Will Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I know there already is a thread on the May 25 topic, though I started a new one as I believe this is really important information that shouldn't be missed out.

History Channel Video:
History Channel Video: May 25

This is what the video says:

"A Global Television Event"
"The most important Find in 47 Million Years"
"It's the first link to Human Evolution""
Our missing relative has been found"
"There isn't anything like it"
"She will change History"

During the last few days, a primate fossil was found in Germany that is unlike anything else. It is said to be 47 Million Years Old! which is way before any other "humanoid" fossil up till now.
Now from the above phrases, History Channel seems to be implying that this fossil is actually our old relative and that he is very likely our ancestor. From the image the fossil doesn't look that human to me but rather dinosuar-like. Could it possibly mean that we actually come from dinosaurs themselfs? It might be very hard to accept something of this kind though remember: She will change History!
That's one big hint that History Channel has given us before "The Link" airs on Monday, May 25.

Source: Etemenanki

~May 25 is the other May 'epicenter' (orbitally mirroring Mumbai terror attacks ~November 26/27 expressing 'Moloch') - when History will air 'The Link' discussing the same 'missing link' fossil... saying 'This Changes Everything'

Goro Adachi, from Etemenanki, found that May 25 is an important date astrologically as it represents an orbital mirror of the Mumbai terror attacks in India expressing Moloch (see his website for more info). Now, Moloch is the name of a particular kind of sacrifice associated with fire. It is probable that Moloch will be mirrored on May 25 therefore some kind of sacrifice, metaphorically-intended, will take place on this date, although what exactly is going to happen we cannot predict. One thing is sure, this event will be linked in some way to History Channels "The Link" program.

Looks like we're in for quite a ride my friends

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Estess]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'm really intrigued, seeing as how my birthday is indeed on the 25th. I warned my family and loved ones, on a drunken screwed up state o fmind, that something intense was going to happen rather before or within a week of the 25, hearing this I'm rather hopeful that my never miss calls are on point. But moloch, I'm lost, I've tried looking....

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I really do hope it turns out to be something big. However, I feel this is just "another" big date that is all hyped up and turns into nothing. I have been too disappointed by previous "important" dates to take it too seriously. Hope I'm wrong and something phenomenal does happen.

(BTW, my dog's bday is on 25/5, so happy bday for then
)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I really do hope it turns out to be something big. However, I feel this is just "another" big date that is all hyped up and turns into nothing. I have been too disappointed by previous "important" dates to take it too seriously. Hope I'm wrong and something phenomenal does happen.

(BTW, my dog's bday is on 25/5, so happy bday for then
)

It really depends what you consider a "big date". If it's like another 9/11 event then you will indeed be disappointed. These dates carry more of a symbolic message which have to reflect the planets orbits (As above, so below"). But don't worry, May 25 won't just be like any other date

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I heard the claim is unfounded and there is no missing link because humans were living at the same time.

What the 47 million years? not the bones, the existence.

I call B.S.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
There are many threads on the topic. Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads.

Example

Thank you.

Closed.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
I heard the claim is unfounded and there is no missing link because humans were living at the same time.

What the 47 million years? not the bones, the existence.

I call B.S.

When we talk about History being changed, we mean common History accepted by society, not actual History. That will never be revealed to you; you will have to go and research it by yourself.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Reposting because a post slipped in before I closed the thread:

There are many threads on the topic. Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads.

Example

Thank you.

Closed.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Gemwolf]

new topics

top topics

join