It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia votes to ban piercing of female genitalia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Apparently the Georgia House of representatives has banned the piercing of womens genitalia,even of adult women eager for the procedure.
(one sponsor,Republican Bill Heath,
When told that some women seek such adornment ,was incredulous . "What ? Ive never seen such a thing")

My comments:
It would seem that Mr Heath is just a little behind the times....wouldnt you say?
article taken from the creative loafing volume 18 #8

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
he actually said What? i've never SEEN such a thing? wat a weirdo.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I guess it's OK for Men to have theirs done though. I mean, if they are going to do it, shouldn't they pass a ban for both sexes?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
hey energy wave you gotta remember its georgia...somebody oughta take the guy to a strip bar down there....

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What do you expect from repugnants. If they could make white women barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen and bring back slavery they would.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That is not fair. The government has no right on what people wear. if this goes through who knows. Everyone in 2010 will then be required to wear standard suits by the government. It is wrong to do that and it an infringment on poeples freedom.

-god bless america-

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
What do you expect from repugnants. If they could make white women barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen and bring back slavery they would.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
aha ....The colonel has a new catch phrase and im proud to be one of the first postings hes used it on.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I can see it now... Excuse me mam, we are the vigiana police. Would you please lift your skirt so we can see if your breaking the law?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
in a low country heavy southern drawl.....

Maammmm youuuu are gonaaa have to remove that infernal clitoral piercing or im gonna have to take you down to the precinct for further examination and you will have to see our appointed physician to have the piercing itself filled back in....

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
I can see it now... Excuse me mam, we are the vigiana police. Would you please lift your skirt so we can see if your breaking the law?

LOL

But seriously...another double standard from an empty-headed suit. I'm surprised women aren't in outrage over this.

Even if they DON'T want manmade holes in their hoo-hees, they should be fighting this on general principles.

This would be called the Genitalia Principle and it states:

If men can have holes poked through their hoo-haas, then women should be able to have holes poked through THEIR hoo-hees as well.

Equal opportunity hole poking

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As a Republican, I feel ashamed that these morons in Georgia are in my party. Unfortunately we have our ugly step-children in the party just like the Democrats.

[Edited on 4/28/2004 by Variable]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Bet his daughter and her girlfriends were hangin around Little Five Points one day and had a procedure done and momma found out later on.............so now he's pissed and on a crusade - eh!

Sometimes politicians no MATTER the party have seemingly little to do but # with people - as if there are not already thousands of these stupid laws on the books already geez.

The government just ain't got no business poking around down there.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is so nuts, a woman can have an abortion but cant pierce her %$*!.

A person should be able to do what they want to themselves.

Watcher, was there ever a link?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
why the # would a gal get picered down there anyways? doesnt that hurt ladies?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
Bet his daughter and her girlfriends were hangin around Little Five Points one day and had a procedure done and momma found out later on.............so now he's pissed and on a crusade - eh!

Sometimes politicians no MATTER the party have seemingly little to do but # with people - as if there are not already thousands of these stupid laws on the books already geez.

Thats right and its all paid for by your hard earned tax dollars.....people ....try to honestly think about who your voting for and consider voting for somethig other than the disgusting two party system that this country propagates......please ....this system is being controlled by forces that dont care a whoot about your civil rights or liberties !!!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
O GOD! Y WOULD U WANT IT DONE ANYWAY?!?!?!?! I shiver just thinking about it! JESUS CHRIST! AND HOW WOULD GUYS GET IT PIERCED?!?!?!?!?!?! *cringes*

link   
No there wasnt spittincobra but you may want to google it and see what comes up ....i got it out of a local weekly under the head lines news of the weird !!!

i believe they voted on it in march and im not sure if it passed ....but if i had to guess id say ....yup

ive seen pictures of guys with there foreskins pierced in tatoo magazines .....so you gotta remember people are doing it and really....its there body isnt it ??

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

link   
what about the lucky police guys that have to search women to enforce this law sounds like a fun job jus kidding

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable
As a Republican, I feel ashamed that these morons in Georgia are in my party. Unfortunately we have our ugly step-children in the party just like the Democrats.

[Edited on 4/28/2004 by Variable]

Hey don't paint to broad of a brushstroke there Variable, they're not all like this particular idiot. BTW the rest of the country has more than their share of his ilk to go around. Just take a good hard look at the laws in NE states as an example. One will get a ticket in NY for almost anything nowadays, you can't hardly do anything there due to the RINO mayor they have.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join