It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog head without body! Experiments in the Revival of Organisms 1940 (only part 1)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This is wierd to watch.

The head of a dog has citric acid applied to it's snout and it begins licking.
Soon, the eyes begin to show movement and it is disturbing, yet fascinating.

Dog head without body! Experiments in the Revival of Organisms 1940 (only part 1)

I have heard of this but never saw the video until now.

Science has come a long ways since the ancients demise.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Been discussed several times before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebudweiserstuntman

May have been discussed before, but everyone doesn't have the time to read all threads on this vast forum. It may pay to discuss a certin topic again, as new evidence may have been discovered, and new insight may be gleened.
Never heard of this attempted re-animation!
Various experiments though are eluded to in Dr. robert O.Beckers' book :The Body Electric; although he uses more simple form of life.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by Thebudweiserstuntman

May have been discussed before, but everyone doesn't have the time to read all threads on this vast forum. It may pay to discuss a certin topic again, as new evidence may have been discovered, and new insight may be gleened.
Never heard of this attempted re-animation!
Various experiments though are eluded to in Dr. robert O.Beckers' book :The Body Electric; although he uses more simple form of life.

Or the OP could have used the search function. If there's new information please add it to one of the original posts, that way all the information is in the one thread.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OH GOD............................................
And we wonder why the human race seems destined for destruction.
Look at what we do.
I was floored and I cried that a human being could do that to a creature.
Actually, I was wrong. Those people are not human beings.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think it was the russian experiments done after the war. They were gven total freedom to perform whatever experiments they wanted in order to further their knowledge.
There is also lengthy footage by the same people where they attach a dogs head onto another dogs shoulder and keep them both alive for a few weeks.
They even showed footage of them eating from bowls which looked wierd.
As macabre as this is it was kind of fascinating.

Please dont watch if easily upset.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20/5/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

WOW, that is some crazy stuff. I had heard of it but didn't realize they had videos of it. Kinda reminded me of the last X-Files move. Good post!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
Look at what we do.
boom, baby. My thoughts down to a T.

I can't/wont watch stuff like this, cos I'm a sentimental old fool and it upsets me greatly. I don't even know why I clicked on this thread, if I'm honest

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Now I think I know where Tim Burton got some of his ideas from !

(click to open player in new window)

Really macabre !!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
Look at what we do.

While the validity of this video is disputed the scientist behind it definitely did do similar experiments. You may call him inhuman but the fact remains that it was experiments such as these that have led to modern life saving medical procedures, notably open heart surgery. Far from bringing the world to destruction it is stuff like this that has led to the prosperity of the human race.

The question you have to ask yourself is, are you willing to refuse such treatment should you need it given the means by which they were developed?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Really old. Can someone close this thread? It's been discussed several times over, and I'm sick of it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Really old. Can someone close this thread? It's been discussed several times over, and I'm sick of it.

Why do all these Wanna-Be Mods think they need to derail threads and instruct the ACTUAL mods on how to do their jobs? Youre not a MOD for a reason and they are. If youre so sick of this thread common sense would dictate that you refrain from participating there in. But i digress.....

S & F to the OP, not only for the original video posted but also the other that followed which otherwise would not have been brought to my attention. Never a dull moment on ATS

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

That is just sick! Reminds me of Hitler having trying to make hybrids of humans and animals - via natural conception!

Auwwaaa - these "people" are demented!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yeah ive read about this, plus other bizarre experiements like this.

I made a thread back with a video included, that is kind of fitting to be linked here too, if the OP doesn't mind...

Make Me Live Forever (Graphic Experiment with a monkeys head transplanted Incl.) Dr. Robert White

The main problem they came up against with the experiment you have posted, and the one i posted, they were not able to deal with the natural rejection response a body gives, when transplanted, as both these experiments were carried out years ago, that was then, things have changed alot since then, also with stem cell research, overcoming the paralysis problem, wouldn't be a problem too, as even if the subject survived, they could do nothing about connecting the spinal cord in the past.

top topics

join