It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I saw a group of people marching in step in pairs 8 deep along a footpath. They all were the exact same distance apart and seemed to have a very serious countenance about them as though they were on some kind of mission. They were in civilian clothes so they were not military yet the moved together as though they were. As far as i can remember seeing people in groups you never see that because you always have the stragglers the people who race on and just want the journey to finish. The people who are the jokers who are wisecracking making everyone laugh. The great friends who keep together but slightly away from everyone else so no-one can overhear. It just seemed a bit to robotic in nature to me a bit unreal. This maybe making a bit of a leap but there was a mass sighting of ufo,s a few miles up the coast where i live the night before could there be a link or are people much stranger than i ever thought

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Where did you see this?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
what did the people look like? Did they look fit, young/old, over 18, etc. Did you get any feelings looking at them or mostly curiosity?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
When did this happen? Where do you live? Is there any documentation for that mass sighting? When did the mass sighting happen and what was seen? You're leaving a lot of gaps that don't leave room for discussion.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yes please.... a little more info would be great.

There are some strange people in the world, of course in their own eyes... they are quite normal.

You didn't by chance just watch 'Village of the Damned' did you?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
There are all manners of competitive events that deal with marching.

Bands, programs intended to prepare interested individuals for the military (likely those wanting to shoot for a "performing unit" - people who want to perform the ceremonies that end up getting filmed), various ROTC programs....

Though it's not quite clear what the scene is/was, here.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoidandroid99
I saw a group of people marching in step in pairs 8 deep along a footpath. They all were the exact same distance apart and seemed to have a very serious countenance about them as though they were on some kind of mission. They were in civilian clothes so they were not military yet the moved together as though they were. As far as i can remember seeing people in groups you never see that because you always have the stragglers the people who race on and just want the journey to finish. The people who are the jokers who are wisecracking making everyone laugh. The great friends who keep together but slightly away from everyone else so no-one can overhear. It just seemed a bit to robotic in nature to me a bit unreal. This maybe making a bit of a leap but there was a mass sighting of ufo,s a few miles up the coast where i live the night before could there be a link or are people much stranger than i ever thought

You say that they were not military based on their clothing, but everything else you describe just screams armed forces. If this text expresses your gut feeling then go with that feeling. The first impressions are often right.

Is there any reason for a (covert) military presence in your area? Any demonstrations planned?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I live in the NE of Scotland there was a sighting of a fleet of UFO,s in Fraserburgh the night before there,s a video on the sun newspaper website. They just seemed so out of place to military in nature yet trying to look as though they were just ordinary civilian,s everything was just to coordinated and perfect to be ordinary civ,s. It was sundown so about 9-30pm. It didn,t look like no club i have ever seen unless route marching has become a new fad. They ranged in age from young teens to retiree,s not army cadet,s or similar to many older people for that ie above 25 for that. The only military base was RAF Buchan which was closed years ago. The only military place is the Territorial army they have hall for marching about in. They don,t go marching about the streets as i was in them for a while so know especially in civ clothing. It just looked a bit eerie and out of place made me double take and go uh??? what the hell. I still think it could be something mundane

[edit on 20-5-2009 by paranoidandroid99]

[edit on 20-5-2009 by paranoidandroid99]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
A link to the video
www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
whay is REALLY strange is your unevidenced leap of " logic " to aliens

there are many possible explaination for what you saw :

in no particular order

a group on pre expeditioin training

a CRO / MRO team training sesion

a corporate ` team building ` exercise

members of a milirary re enactment group

i could go on

PS - as you dont say exactly where it is despite being asked - its hard to know how far to ` cast the net ` you certainly missed out a massive miltary presence in aberdeem [ RM , RMR , navy ]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Google earth coordinates 57°30'26.40"N, 1°48'33.97"W

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Sounds like a corporate team building activity to me

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
That reminds me of those white haired kids from Village of the damned, they marched military style like you said haha!

top topics

join