It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kepler failed to unify the five plataonic solids, but Mechatron's Cube can

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Kepler, an otherwise brilliant scientist, spent the last years of his life building models of the shapes nested in each other. But his ideas always seemed to defeop....well, snfus and breakdowns, and rather inadiquate ones, at that.

Too bad he didn't know about Mechatorn's Cube. Mechatron sountds like a sci-fi evil overloard in a bad movie, but actually he was one of the ancient Archangels often seen to be among the highest in Christiann, Judaic, and Islamic lore. There is a lattice-like shape associated with him called Mechatron's Cube, that allows one to unpack and rotate the platonic solids from it by connecting its dots and lines in various ways, basically making optical illusions.. With this ability, one can create an entire illusory cosmos.

Intellectually, Metatron's cube shows how god could have crated an "illusory" 3D world out of nothing trhrought the Application ofCconwsciousness. The shape also niceclyt confirms the Yogacara buddhist view that we areall liveing in an illusory world. There is even a branch of modern phusics now that says the universe is really 2D and that looking for the foruth or fitfth or whatever dimension is a dead end. The theory is based around measurements of how entropy behaves at and near black holes, but not being Stephen Hawkins Ill leave the nuts and bolts of that one to others. Sure sounds awefully metatronic, no?

Medieval mystics used to meditate on Medatron's cubes. Seeeing the shapes is only the beginning...you can make them rotate, interact with each other, turn inside-out, do all sorts of funky shapes. Some Medieval Merkhava mystics, if I'm not mistaken, considered many such shapes as "chariots" that could take you to higher realms.

I've been grooving HARD on metatron's cube recently. Here'S a verey good 10-minute bare-bones intro to the subject. It will be ten welll-spent minutiess of your life. If if captures your imagination, google and youtube around...there is a lot out there along these lines:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I like Metatron's cube a lot. (btw you spelled it three different ways in your post)

This design could be a component of this physical reality or merely an artifact, but to explain consciousness is another game altogether.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

thanks for posting this, i am absorbing it!

when he zoomed out of the pattern, all the intersecting connections looked like stars, or those bits in the brain where the neurons (?) intersect.

I see the cube within a cube everytime i look at the cube,

Thanks again, i'm gonna look more into it!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Thats an interesting video, very cool. I've read about Metatron's cube a while back. One part of the video that really made me think was when the author said 'Nothing can exist in reality, without first being a conceptual construct', I took this to mean it cannot exist (to the observer), without first being understood, conceptualized within the mind, a root in the mind.

This made me think of Captain Cook, and the Cook islands. Has anyone on here ever read about the natives on the islands? apparently, they didnt see the ships AT ALL, all they saw where the waves breaking at the bow. They didn't understand the concept.

Im not sure about how reliable this story is, but it made me think.

Another similar story was a tribe in Africa, they used black and blue interchangeably, as they had never seen (I think it was blue) before, therefore to them it looked the same colour. It was only when westerners stumbled upon the strangely painted village they discovered the 'mistake'.

EMM

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Interesting indeed.
I cannot help but notice a correlation between Mettatron and his cube and, and MEGATRON and the ALLSPARK CUBE. Perhaps another example of movie nonsense, or injection of a more profound awareness. Just a silly thought.

Being serious though, I agree with the idea of reality being a mental construct.
As long as there is consciousness to observe the universe, it shall go on indefinitely.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm glad you folks liked this thread and topic. Sorry about all the misspellings and bad grammar...I was a bit...shall we say, "mentally challenged" due to lack of sleep at the time I posted it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Johannes Kepler certainly didn't fail, he was smarter than most of us average bears.

But when you speak of Metatron, who is the Geek god of the underworld, it is the energy pattern of the cube that predates all other forms as the original model of the interaction of mass and energy.

Here you can see one of its applications.

It is very old. What the venerable doctor does not realize it works better than in theory, as plasma will affect S/T within an RF field.

But what do I know, I am just a CT with an apprentice badge...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm also a fan of sacred geometry

great video, good post.

top topics

join