It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at this totally insane crotch rocket video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

This is some fairly insane footage. I think you could safely say that this guy might give the cops a tough time in some sort of getaway.

The wheelies this guy rides are insane too.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So since no one commented, I will paraphrase it for you all. So this guy on what I believe is an R1 pulls up close behind a truck, the passes the truck while doing a huge wheelie, and proceeding to go insanely fast weaving in and out of cars on a very busy freeway. Then he goes to the mountains for some insane shredding and wheelie popping.

I would never do such a thing, but it is fun to watch.

Here is another good one.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
We had a guy around here who rode his bike like that. I saw him around my part of town several times over the course of a few weeks doing wheelies and darting through traffic like these guys.

One day I was watching the news and there on the screen was that now familiar bike resting on its side on the side of a street with a sheet covering the body of the rider next to it.

It is not so bad that these individuals are hell-bent on killing themselves as it is wrong for them to involve the lives of others in their folly.

[edit on 2009/6/11 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Saw a guy ride a similar machine up a canyon road from Loveland to Estes Park back in 93, sorry to say, they removed his head from the river after a truck decapitated him.

The bike while damaged still worked fine, it had 90 miles on the odometer.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well, you're looking for comments.
My best friend bought a crotch rocket back in '02.
In '03, on Superbowl Sunday I got a call from a coworker that he had a head-on with a Van. He wasn't nearly as crazy of a rider as these videos. But it was early in the season, and he hit some leftover sand from the winter.
All the other guys made it through..But he was going too fast, couldn't correct enough, and slid into the path of the van. He died instantly, even though he was wearing all the high-end safety gear.
The terrain was a lot like the first video at about 3 minutes in.

He was supposed to be at my house to watch the game, but the weather was warm, and he went riding instead.

I know it's not the bike's fault, but I still hate them. I also hate the fact that there are riders out there that do this crap on public streets. Take it to the track, with other willing participants.

top topics

join