It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some kind of UFO portal daytime footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The Angels helping the Creator Create. Would be cool if they showed the vent(s) but people would still deny oh, my!

wanted to add they do blackish clouds also but rare they are.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by observe50]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Vent(s)? Please elaborate.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

yeah this vid was already discussed, and "successfully" debunked by Phage, who provided a video of clouds forming that looked nothing like this.

I've never considered the case closed on this one, because, clouds don't form like that. There's no video of clouds forming like that, and no one has ever seen clouds form like that.

could be swamp gas though.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Atmospheric disturbances. Very interesting.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is one video I would say is genuine but wouldn't go so far as to say it doesn't happen naturally.

Interestingly didn't the guy who record this say it occurs around 1 PM every time it does occur? I could have swore he said that to explain how he knew it would happen and where.

Even if just a natural thing going on here it is a really cool video and can be fun to debate in a civilized manner.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well if i had taken that video I would have zoomed in as the cloud was forming but maybe that would have gave the game away ?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
haha that was my 17th birthday the video was taken
they wer eprobs portalling in to say happy birthday

anyways it looks rather awesome i seen it before but always interests me

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Nice Video!
Doesnt really look like Swamp gas to me. So many weird things have been going on in our skies..

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by paradiselost333

I remember this video or something similar to it being posted before.

If my memory serves me Phage provided video of clouds forming exactly as in this video.

I will try to find it.

No he didn't.

I remember that thread and those videos.

It was not anywhere near as fast and as isolated... it was some what similar at best but it didn't include any of the factors that are interesting.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have reservations about the shooter of this video. Check out another video by the same guy:

www.youtube.com...

When he refers to comments people made about him not 'freaking out', I believe he is talking about why he was criticized for staying so calm when he shot this UFO. It seems too good to be true in my opinion. And it's interesting that he knew exactly when those clouds were going to begin forming.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I find this video very interesting. I do understand that sometimes you can just be outside and feel like looking up and there you see something unexplained. I have been in that situation to where I have noticed something not right and had to run in real fast to get my camera. I do feel that the video is real and I have researched some on portals. There is certainly something that is causing these clouds to form and I didn't see the usual plane flying over back and forth to create the expanding chem trails. It would be nice to have a little more info about where this happened.
In my experiences with filming UFO's I have had people ask me "Well didnt it scare you?" and I've always said no I just got real excited.
Nice find!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
strype,

What I said about vents.

Experience:

Looked like the Earth I was in an open area and I was told to look up. The sky I saw as we know it everything just as we the human would see, then............ a large square vent opened up in the sky and you could see the blackness then the sky changed/turned off and you could see the ships up there making what you thought was your life/reality.

The best I can say it was like OZ,............who knew!

I would like to think we are "on" Earth from what I was shown are we???? or are we really in a ship hmmmmm, an Earthship?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm going to say CGI. Just seems odd that he was there, pointing the camera at the right spot to catch it forming. Also, it seems to wobble against the roof when both are in shot together.

This is even easier to fake than a UFO. I believe it's just a particle system placed way up in the sky. If I could have the raw footage, I think I could track the roof and the centre of the cloud, and determine whether they are on the same plane (which would falsify it), or even determine if the rotation and perspective are correct. If they all match up perfectly, then I would believe it a little more... but the whole thing just seems a little suspect to me.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
this vid was already posted ...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
probably project blue bean test.
go put your tin foil hats on.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i have found nothing showing natural clouds forming that fast !!! unless it is right above a mountain...this site has lotsa pics but nothing like that..is anybody here a weather man
web.ukonline.co.uk...

[edit on 20-5-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Given the possibility of this being a UFO being surrounded by a cloud. Could possibly be what the Hopis believed to be the residing places of the Kachina spirits. Lenticular clouds anyone?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm almost certain I have seen this video before here on ATS. I think that it is simply an atmospheric phenomenon. Clouds are known to disintegrate in the sky because of a change in pressure and temperature. I think the guy who filmed this video took advantage of this fact and and perhaps he put the film in reverse and dubbed over it to make it seem like the clouds were in fact appearing instead of disintegrating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join