It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some kind of UFO portal daytime footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
yes another ufo video but i found this very interesting maybee I am being to gullible here "highly doubtful"
just kidding, but all joking aside this is very strange cloud formation "the speed at which it forms", with what looks like a metallic object just before and sometimes during, could this be somekind of portal affecting the atmosphere
Source I think i am going to do a little research on ufo portals and dimensional portals .....enjoy

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
very interesting, i have no idea what that could be.

im going to go out on a limb and say its genuine, what it could be however escapes me, some sort of atmospheric phenomenon or UFO?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Source I think i am going to do a little research on ufo portals and dimensional portals .....enjoy

There is a video series on Youtube by Dan Burisch. Search 'dan burisch caltech' and if I am correct there are 8 parts. In part 3 he talks about portals and genesis particles.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I found it interesting when he said "you wanna criticize me and say I didn't freak out....", sounds like he might have been on ATS before, recently. A few days ago there was a thread where the "freak out" thing came up. As far as the video I don't know!

Very interesting, I am going to see if I can get a hold of the site meteorologist and ask him his opinion.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Looks like genuine footage to me, even at about a minute into the video it looks like the guy with the camera moves forward and there doesn't seem to be any problems with the roof on the right side, in relation to the object in the sky, making the object more believable.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

thanks for the info I am going to check that out .
and i hope jkrog08 can get ahold of the site meteorologist maybee he can shed some light ...but the metallic object ???

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
wow, that doesn't look normal at all!

what is it?

first there was a triangle, then clouds were forming around it.

the guys reactions are great. looks legit to me, S&F!!!
lets hope someone with more knowledge can come up with a good explanation to whats happening in this vid.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
he keeps saying ` there are no other clouds ` - but there clearly are pre existing clouds - look at the top left corner

he attempts to avoid it - anf his ` sweep of the sky ` to " proove " no other clods are there is frankly pathetic he only shows a tiny fraction of the sky

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I remember this video or something similar to it being posted before.

If my memory serves me Phage provided video of clouds forming exactly as in this video.

I will try to find it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
he keeps saying ` there are no other clouds ` - but there clearly are pre existing clouds - look at the top left corner

he attempts to avoid it - anf his ` sweep of the sky ` to " proove " no other clods are there is frankly pathetic he only shows a tiny fraction of the sky

it's still a pretty cool video honestly...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
At about 1:25 the cloud that's formed looks like the State Puff Marshmallow Man.... Or the Pillsbury Dough Boy, can't really tell.

Very interesting footage though. Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Yeah mate, your correct. This footage was posted early last year sometime, and i think it was debunked as a cloud formation

Still a cool video, looks weird but our skys are weird anyway

Keep looking!!!!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I am not easily excited by UFO vids, but this is blowing me away! I am not against the possibility that this could be natural phenomena, but either way natural or not it is very impressive.

I would think there would have to be a great deal of condensation and pressure for that "cloud" to form so quickly, would there not? I've only seen it in high speed enhanced videos. S/F

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Someone predicted this a while ago, it's supposed to be a sign that our atmosphere is becoming unstable, something about global warming combining with increased radiation from the sun making clouds form faster when humidity is high... no clue if it has any credibility, just bringin' that morsel to the table.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Looks like a missile plume to me, missile going away from camera leaving an exhaust plume. Was there any missile tests in the area? what area is this?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Is there a power plant in the vicinity? I have seen clouds form very fast right above active power plants when no other clouds are present. does this make sense?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Clouds can form pretty quickly, especially if that craft were expelling chemicals of some sort, maybe an experimental chemtrail? chemcloud?

The camera guy did a good job of creating references to show distance and placement though. Too bad it seemed like it had a poor focus.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Yes, thats also in the youtube comments, someone said "looks to me like it's a cloud being vaporised by the sun but in reverse." That might be a plausible explanation, i've seen a similar single cloud form infront of my eyes on a otherwise perfect blue sky. It's a freak cloud but that doesnt rule out this could be the real deal. As for the round little blip in the sky, my guess is a planet or a satellite. The video was shot in Houston TX, time, date and direction unknown.

[edit on 2009/5/20 by reugen]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Excellent video, thanks for posting.

The videographer keeping the edge of the roof in the frame did much to legitimize the video in my opinion. Near field point of reference or whatever experts would call it.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Nice Vid...about time someone took vid in broad daylight without being too shakey or freakin out (running or panning too much) so that it looks like a Scream movie.

I am going to see if I have already seen the 'dan burisch caltech' vid, I thought I had seen all of his lectures.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join