It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remnants of the Illuminati

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So are you all saying that Maban may still be alive and well? If so I would be very happy for him, his work and his family.

Sorry to butt in, just wondering.

This thread is always so amazing.

Bye for now. Will check back later for answers.

Edit to say DOH! Just realized where I am posting, still its ok right?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by antar]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I wasn't very clear either - it was meant as a general statement and not directed at you at all....

It just doesn't make sense to me that "his" account had "others" on it as well and indicates to me head games, not espionage. Tenzin/Kvasir had no reason to not use their own resources to join the discussion. If they were using Maban's original account, it's highly suspect on Maban's account, not theirs (in my way of thinking).

And now the story continues in that Maban really is alive and well, and all this stuff between was a coup of some kind and yadda yadda yadda... it can continue 'conveniently' a la new storyline to fit the occasion.

Personally, there are things Maban said I do not buy wholesale at all and makes me suspect of the entire premise anyway - but in the end, being open-minded means finding truths anywhere.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
emsed1,
once you find a way to send questions to Maban, please post it here.

I was never a big fan of U2Us in this, or former thread, but if
you feel it's necessary then please use it.

So Kvasir over-played this, ha?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Yeah my head is still spinning even after all this time.

On one hand I want to know the truth but on the other I don't want to turn into the mouthpiece for a hoaxer.

The "personality" I have been talking to the last few days strikes me as the same person as the original "Maban".

So it's hard to be skeptical and logical if I assume the original Maban was telling the truth. My impression is that the thread was started with the purpose of spreading some information from Maban's group, but it also was started to sort of "fish" for this person they call "The one".

It doesn't sound like this person has been found yet, or at least hasn't made him/herself known.

Maybe there is something deep down in all of us that is hoping for a 'hero' or somebody to stand up and fight all the negative crazy stuff.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sorry to go off topic but all this speculation has caused me to loose stomach a bit. So rather I've been going my own route.

Lemuria. A lost continent that once lay in the Pacific Ocean. Lemuria was an ancient civilization which existed prior to and during the time of Atlantis. Physically, it is believed that Lemuria existed largely in the Southern Pacific, between North America and Asia/Australia. Lemuria is also sometimes referred to as Mu, or the Motherland (of Mu). At its peak of civilization, the Lemurian people were both highly evolved and very spiritual. While concrete physical evidence of this ancient continent may be difficult to find, many people "know" that they have a strong connection to Lemuria.

Lemuria entered the lexicon of the Occult through the works of Madame Helena Blavatsky, who claimed in the 1880s to have been shown an ancient, pre-Atlantean Book of Dzyan by the Mahatmas. According to L. Sprague de Camp, Blavatsky was influenced by other writers on the theme of Lost Continents, notably Ignatius L. Donnelly, American cult leader Thomas Lake Harris and the French writer Louis Jacolliot.

Within Blavatsky's complex cosmology, which includes seven "Root Races", Lemuria was occupied by the "Third Root Race", described as about seven foot tall, sexually hermaphroditic, egg-laying, mentally undeveloped and spiritually more pure than the following "Root Races". Before the coming of the Lemurians, the second "Root Race" is said to have dwelled in Hyperborea. After the subsequent creation of mammals, Mme Blavatsky revealed to her readers, some Lemurians turned to bestiality. The gods, aghast at the behavior of these "mindless" men, sank Lemuria into the ocean and created a "Fourth Root Race"—endowed with intellect—on Atlantis.

I found this video somewhat interesting.

Our Forgotten History Part 2; Lemuria

[edit on 31-5-2009 by oconnection]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by kshaund

Yeah my head is still spinning even after all this time.

On one hand I want to know the truth but on the other I don't want to turn into the mouthpiece for a hoaxer.

The "personality" I have been talking to the last few days strikes me as the same person as the original "Maban".

So it's hard to be skeptical and logical if I assume the original Maban was telling the truth. My impression is that the thread was started with the purpose of spreading some information from Maban's group, but it also was started to sort of "fish" for this person they call "The one".

It doesn't sound like this person has been found yet, or at least hasn't made him/herself known.

Maybe there is something deep down in all of us that is hoping for a 'hero' or somebody to stand up and fight all the negative crazy stuff.

Absolutely I'm hoping for a hero! That's why I keep checking in and going here and there following what looks promising and leaving what doesn't aside.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Absolutely I'm hoping for a hero! That's why I keep checking in and going here and there following what looks promising and leaving what doesn't aside.

Forget heroes. I am looking for humanity to take a more positive direction and I keep checking here and there and unfortunately find myself despondent more often than I would like. I hope I am merely in a more cynical mindset and hope that it is just preventing me seeing something clearly.

Why the hell can't this species grow up and realize how stupid and childish its little power games look? It's like looking at a bunch of children fantasizing that their kintergarten activities are the whole of reality. I would not even brand them with a term as relatively lofty as "fool".

If even there is a "one", if we need a "one", that is just pathetic.

Crap, I lost my communicator. I need a beamout, stat!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Absolutely I'm hoping for a hero!

Has he gotta be strong?

Has he gotta be fast?

Has he gotta be fresh from the fight?

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

And what if, they're like buses? You wait around for ages, and what happens? Two turn up at once. Then what do you do? Decisions, decisions... If one is two, then how do you know what to do, you'd need a third just to tell you which to pick, because obviously you wouldn't need a one if you could think for yourself in the first place. Or am I missing something do you think?

But, seriously, where have all the good men gone?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think I found an explanation for this whole thread. Apparently, it's a metaphor:

Happy Monday! :-)

[edit on 6/1/09 by emsed1]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

And what if, they're like buses? You wait around for ages, and what happens? Two turn up at once. Then what do you do? Decisions, decisions... If one is two, then how do you know what to do, you'd need a third just to tell you which to pick, because obviously you wouldn't need a one if you could think for yourself in the first place. Or am I missing something do you think?

Ultimately there have to be 6-7 billion to step up and state "I'm the one", be laid back and not fight over it. Anything that is the seed of another ruling class I am steadfastly against.

There is a Discovery Channel program called Six Degrees that explains how a high degree of connectivity arises in various kinds of networks, from human relashonships, to chirping crickets, to protein machinery in cells, to neurons in animal brains. While there are hubs of highly connected elements, there is no one element in control of the entire system.

I was thinking that the structures could be a practical replacement for systems of coercive government, relatively free from heirarchy, and still be a harmonious whole.

To Hooters for chicken wings.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Maybe it's not a man after all.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I think I found an explanation for this whole thread. Apparently, it's a metaphor:

Those videos are so awful I couldn't even reach the end without going for the pink stuff.

Happy Monday! :-)

I was happy, suicidal but happy; now it's worse.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

That was very painful to listen to, I think my ears might be bleeding. Horrible, horrible music, I'm speechless, really.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Maban said it was ok to post his greetings. I will quote an email from him recently:

(context is during my questioning of him about whether he was hoaxing us)

I had no prior knowledge of the gamer thing, or of that man you spoke of. I guess if you dig deep enough you'll find coincidences eventually. Fascinating finds though.
You may certainly let the thread know I'm alive, and most certainly make it known that the latter part of the thread was indeed a hoax.
It seems one or several individuals went through a great deal of effort to undo all that I had accomplished. I think from now on anyone claiming to be of the Shards should be severely grilled before saying anything.
I must say however, that I was quite surprised to read of my own death. I guess the saying "Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated," fits quite well in this instance, wouldn't you agree?

- Maban

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I totally enjoyed that! Very funny...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Tell him EnlightenUp returns his greetings. Greetings from Earth...maybe. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Now, which post in particular is the real Slim Shady's, er, Maban's final post? Provide the link to it.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Absolutely I'm hoping for a hero!

Has he gotta be strong?

Has he gotta be fast?

Has he gotta be fresh from the fight?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

A hero to me is someone to walks their talk and lives with honor and respect. Someone who sees all the problems but lives in the light of wisdom. Male, female, talking parrot - doesn't matter what form it is, seems those qualities are just too rare everywhere. To be able to see through all this BS! (belief systems) and have a good time anyway in this blip of an existance -

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Since no one to my knowledge has posted on Manan's account there is still the possibility that the email is legit.

I've yet to see any evidence to show the other individuals are the real deal. I was automatically suspicious of the new individuals.

At the same time my own research pointed to suspicious behavior from the OP, Maban.

I'll come out and admit something that I'm not very proud of. I contacted the mods when I hoped to get down to truth if Maban and the other characters where in fact using the same IP. I never got a straight forward answer. Shortly after I contacted the mods, they locked the thread and three accounts were banned. If disclosing this information some how deserves a ban then so be it. I've kept quite because I felt some how my contact with the mods had something to do with the thread being locked and three accounts banned.

I just realized you locked the thread, of course the choice was not mine to make but I feel that was a little too brash don't you think? That was a year of collaboration between many minds, why should one individual rune it for the rest? I was simply asking for answers, perhaps a investigation, but to lock the entire thread?

I feel guilty for even asking for assistance at this point. For many it has been a fascinating topic regardless of any
games being played.

I plead with you and the staff to reconsider your decision, the action I'm sure will cause many broken hearts.

- Omega

Since the mods never were straight forward and told me any information other then what we've seen in the locked thread I still have questions if Maban's account and the new characters were indeed using the same IP. I never expected such a swift action.

From my own research, if the authors were indeed a group of gamers/hackers I find it very unlikely that they were so careless to point to one IP. Personally, it isn't hard to spoof an IP address. Why is that a fragment of the Illuminati couldn't figure out how to cloak there IP adress. Either the mods aren't disclosing information or they had an agenda to close the thread for whatever reason.

If they used my petition for help as a reason to ban Maban and others without evidence, I feel it completely unwarranted. I come out and say this knowing that there may be those that may find me personally responsible for the thread being locked. I had the simple motivation of seeking assistance from those who had the ability to give the answer.

So whatever the truth is, my intention was that of seeking answers. Mods I hope you can come forward and provide us with more answers. If I am banned then I think we will have the answer by your action.

- Omega

[edit on 2-6-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
From what I can make out, THIS was Maban's last legitimate post.

What happened after that is still a mystery.

Maban says the original Tenzin IS an Illuminon but that he didn't write all that stuff after Maban's last post.

Basically everything from Maban's last post (Feb 8) is dubious.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ultimately there have to be 6-7 billion to step up and state "I'm the one", be laid back and not fight over it.

There have, to my estimates, so far, in the course of modern human history been several 'The Ones'. We're still fighting over which one of those were the 'One', in fact most of the past 1000 years has been one big fight over who's prophet is the prophet, and the war mongers make their profit off the back of all that fighting.

(and the sheep go baa and the cows go moo)

Anything that is the seed of another ruling class I am steadfastly against.

Anything that doesn't involve each and every one of us taking responsibility for our actions is a backward step in my book. Waiting for someone else to do the dirty work for us, or tell us what is right and wrong, is worse than archaic, it is as you say, pathetic.

There is a Discovery Channel program called Six Degrees that explains how a high degree of connectivity arises in various kinds of networks, from human relashonships, to chirping crickets, to protein machinery in cells, to neurons in animal brains. While there are hubs of highly connected elements, there is no one element in control of the entire system.

Six Degrees of Seperation works, in practice as well as theory, and not just with Kevin Bacon. I saw the stage play many, many moons ago (with Stockard Channing - very, very good play. Male full frontal nudity is always a plus too.) and have played with it a few times. Good to see science catching up with popular culture.

I'd be interested in how you feel about the theory of the collective consciousness. I find it fascinating how, certainly in the UK, it is spoken of as a matter of course in relation to the animal kingdom ut it is still somewhat taboo, within the scientific community, to acknowledge that it is a part of human nature too.

I was thinking that the structures could be a practical replacement for systems of coercive government, relatively free from heirarchy, and still be a harmonious whole.

Lazy1981 and I are having a discussion on the Tips and Epiphanies Thread that Maban started, I posted a link to an article on the theory Chaordic management and leadership structures. Quite fascinating, if you get a chance take a look, again, I'd be interested in your thoughts (as well as anyone elses if they feel inclined - I am really, really taken with it - and need a little critique to counter my rose tinted view).

To Hooters for chicken wings.

Tut, tut

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join