Remnants of the Illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
Is that you, Illahee?

This character possibly has that right-wing extremist touch.

If it is I'm not sure what you're turning around and trying to say now. You yourself publicly said that Maban was legitimate on 4, or maybe even 5 separate occasions. Not to even mention what you said privately. So what's the deal?

In all fairness, I went back to read Illahee's posts on Shards of the Illuminati and he really didn't seem too willing to go along even from the beginning. I see no outright legitimizing of Maban's claims. As far as your private conversation, I cannot say of course.

No, wait. Why don't you stick around for a while and tell us about your strange fire god and your "Brotherhood of Kull?" Because it should be made clear to all, that Maban wasn't the only one in that thread claiming to be Illuminati, was he, Illahee?

Maban had told me in U2U conversation that Illahee claimed to be the real Illuminati and had said that Maban's groups was a product of whatever the Nazi's didn't take, thus the knowledge of the Shards was very incomplete. Perhaps this is suggestive of Illahee's real attitude but it is second hand.

For now, I will avoid donning my credulity jim-jammies for anyone. They desperately need washing after wearing them for so long.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I haven't gotten an email yet. I am checking my server just now again so I will let you guys know if I hear anything.

Giving m-a-b-a-n the benefit of the doubt I am going to post my encrypted email address here, publicly. If nothing else maybe SOMEBODY from the Shards can contact me.

If you are Shard (or hell, even Remnant) and have a message and need to get it through, then email me. You may PGP encrypt and sign it, I have full encrypt/decrypt capabilities. Your address will not be revealed here, nor will I reveal any information given to me in confidence. Your ID will need to be proven before I pass anything along.

Failing that I am going to post the Lumen ab Verum information again and we will discuss it in this thread. Kvasir tried to derail that discussion. Again, I am amazed that the Reformed Illuminon Council and the head of Counterintelligence couldn't come up with a different IP address, but we've already gone there.

I also got a little bit of shocking news out of the blue. A poster with some pretty amazing psychic ability sent me the results of an investigation on the whereabouts of Maban.

I know there are a LOT of folks here with substantial psychic ability. Perhaps those with these abilities can attempt to locate or communicate with Maban and let us know your results. I don't mean to turn folks off who don't believe in psychic ability, but it's worth a look.

My encrypted email address is blowback (at] hushmail |dot| com.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Another post by Maban (in another place and another time).

This information has not been on ATS but Maban confirmed to me that he authored it.

Also to give context... Maban claimed on the Shards thread that he was conducting an investigation into 9/11 and missing gold. I seem to recall a pretty heated debate in that thread and then he seemed to shut down on the topic.

Time frame is Dec 19, 2008:

Conspiracy Theories, No.
Convoluted, and often distorted history, yes.

I won't get into the nitty gritty details, been there done that, am keeping away from ATS.

- Big business running the show and not the government; yes.

- Oil controlling the world; no.
- Religious zealotry controlling the world (i.e. Presidential Administrations/End Time Fixation-Obsession/Evangelicalism); yes.

- 9/11, a cover up; yes.
- A cover up of a betrayal of saving americans over vast sums of gold in the subsurface vaults.
- Gold which was hastily moved out of the buildings secretly. A secrecy kept by telling workers to return to their offices.
- Once the towers collapsed the metal was quickly shipped to China where the remaining melted steel/gold was sepearted out and was invested in Chinese markets to effectivley and quietly launder our lost gold.
- Meanwhile the USG gets insurance money back on their lost gold due to terrorism.
- USG didn't cause 9/11, did try to prevent it (haphazzarly; yes), but kept quiet about many details because they profited from it while Americans died.

- CIA evil; maybe.
- The real seat of covert power; NSA
- The NSA is far more nefarious, and far more sophisticated than DOD, FEMA, or the CIA. They also possess the most advanced technologies int eh world, and provide inner security for Groom Lake (i.e. Labs/hangers R&D).

- Finally, what nobody seems to care about "factually": the Illuminati.
- They exist, but not as you think, and not how you think.
- Shards vs. Remnants.
- Shards are protecting Humanity. Created by Adolph Knigge when he left the original Bavarian Illuminati, disagreeing with Adam Weishaupt.
- Remnants are those whom survived the siege, who use and extort Humanity to achieve their goals. In more recent years the Bilderburg Group has brought in Remnants as "guns for hire" for their dirty work to remain untouchable and unconnected.
- Return to businessmen/politicians controlling the world.

Normally I don't like talking about things from my past, but here are some interesting data points for any that which to do some research/scripting.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
the fact that angels and demons just came out makes 90% of people doubt threads such as these, as well as their varying topics (geesh the ignorance of people sometimes -.-) i, for one, thrive on the fact that something like this could be possible. as for Maban, he seems human (enough, that seems to be an insult these days ^o^) but to call him "enlightened" is not in vain. at any point he could intelligently proclaim that his posts and ideas where all fictional products of a single enlightened mind, and make millions (for what its worth) by publishing fictional novels. angels and demons might not hold its ground as the best book i've ever read for long ^_^ please, tell me more. i'm ashamed to admit i'm not exactly knowledgable about all of this... not meant sarcastically, either.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by james.b.

About a year ago Maban created a thread here on ATS called "Shards of the Illuminati". It was recently closed but it's fascinating. Take a look under "Secret Societies" for the "Shards" thread.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Dark, if true:

Final Post

In my haste and joy when Maban returned in December, I had totally forgotten this post. He told us he was leaving and never returning.

Perhaps this is where the fact ended and the fantasy began?

If so, this has some dark connotations.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Another post by Maban (in another place and another time).

This information has not been on ATS but Maban confirmed to me that he authored it.

He did post it in the Shard thread, I am pretty damn sure of it, a version at least. I recall because I asked a question after watching Die Hard and there was some implication that I had been discussing it with 'interested parties'. Once there had been some confirmation that I had not been talking to anyone he posted roughly what you just did.

Edit to add: I've just had to trawl back to page thirty-bloody-five to find it, in substance seems to be the same as the information you posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-5-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
In all fairness, I went back to read Illahee's posts on Shards of the Illuminati and he really didn't seem too willing to go along even from the beginning. I see no outright legitimizing of Maban's claims.

What do you call this, then?

Posted by Illahee

Ok, I eventually would wander back here...There is in fact no link with the adam w group as may have been inferred. But is the root of what he is saying true? Yes to the best of his knowledge he is being as honest as allowed.

If I am correct Maban's lodge is moving to a more secluded area right now, so its busy time for a bit. (A good choice orient in these times, but still not hidden enough, I think) He is indeed a 'card carrying member' and his group exists in both the physical and some other realms. he is well founded and answering questions according to his instruction which may or may not correlate with known history, but lets not forget history is rewritten, daily it is rewritten, and the current generation never knows the truth, and never will.......Well some day.... I live about 15 miles away from him, and no I do not attend a lodge proper and have never been to a meeting there with him. Nor could I say so if I did, but I have not.

(Emphasis added)

Here we also have another three quotes completely contradictory to his present stance:

Posted by Illahee
Good to see you back, and as always don't be put off by the responses. You have been able to answer questions very accurately and I hope you will see it through for a bit here. I would hope you do not get in trouble. Keep it light.

[...]

I believe you have a group up North there you will be familiar with from the 20s 30s 40s that also died off, that was very similar to the UK shard. Do you have any reference volumes from them to recommend (offline is ok)?

[...]

The Great White Brotherhood are watching this carefully. There is a definite twist going on in time and space and humanity is indeed creating it as they go along.

Blah.

As far as your private conversation, I cannot say of course.

Of course.

Maban had told me in U2U conversation that Illahee claimed to be the real Illuminati and had said that Maban's groups was a product of whatever the Nazi's didn't take, thus the knowledge of the Shards was very incomplete. Perhaps this is suggestive of Illahee's real attitude but it is second hand.

He got that information from me, because Illahee told me himself. Then I told Maban. As to what else Illahee said... well.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Didn't he freak out on you at one point? Something about the 9/11 investigation or something?

He paid you a compliment in a U2U to me once, I will see if I can find it.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
What do you call this, then?

Reading all of Illahee's messages as a whole, in order, he appears to me more favorable at the start, then becomes somewhat contrary with some sarcasm in the mix.

link

Finally he ends with:

What was the real message? The overall message? While you never got any verifiable facts what does the message say?

Take that message with you. It is based in truth. The rest is all faith and belief based on faith in the teller of the story.

On this point, I agree with him.

He got that information from me, because Illahee told me himself. Then I told Maban. As to what else Illahee said... well.

Interesting. I guess that it was really fourthhand info by the time I told it.

Edit:

Why not raise objections to me on the same grounds? I withheld any doubts or criticisms completely from public view, projecting a favorable stance until he left in October '08.

[edit on 5/23/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Didn't he freak out on you at one point? Something about the 9/11 investigation or something?

He paid you a compliment in a U2U to me once, I will see if I can find it.

Maban wanted to ring KilgoreTrout's neck but also had said to me in the same paragraph that she keeps him on his toes, which he said he liked. His biggest issue was (paraphrasing) incessant inquiry about the three truths. He asked for me to back him up when dealing with her on that issue, mostly in regards to the personal consequences of possessing that knowledge.

It sounded like true love.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have received a response to my challenge.

I am conducting identity verification and should have more soon.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thanks for being patient everyone.

I am still waiting for answers to my identity challenge questions. If whomever emailed me is truly Maban then only he will know the answers to the questions.

It has been over 24 hours since I emailed him, so I am hoping it's only caution on his part that it's taking so long to answer.

If the delay is due to scouring the thread for the answers then it is a waste of time. The identity questions I asked would only be known to Maban (the original) and they don't appear on the thread.

I hope to have something soon. If, by some chance, it appears to be Maban I will relay the message he sent to me.

The question I want to pose to the thread is:

If this latest contact proves to be another attempt at hoaxing us, should we proceed on the assumption that Maban no longer exists and pick up our thread where we left off in "Shards"? IE, should we return to discussion of the grail/ark/lumen ab verum and "illuminati", or should we let the topic die?

It was much more interesting before this latest diversion with the hoaxers.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I say let the topic live on. My participation in that thread was cut short which was a shame for me, but it was interesting none the less and even if Maban did exist, didn't, was a hoaxer, no longer exists etc, there is no reason to let it whither away. At the end of the day he did touch some truths.

If Maban does exist and replies back to your questions, how will you proove that it is 100% him for the people that are doubting?

Peace

[edit on 27-5-2009 by The 5th]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

It is my opinion that that we can no longer tell fact from fiction whether this proves to be Maban or not. That being said there were great topics of discussion and much to be learned from the thread so (personally) it would be a shame to allow the good intentions and contributions of the participants of the thread to go to waste.

Should we proceed (at least on my part) it would be on the assumption that the old conceptions of who Maban is and what his definitions and connections to the "Illuminati" are or may have been are and have been a lie.

My gut tells me that your initial research served us well and that this is something akin to the game think tank that you referenced on page 2.

We should explore the things that we have been (as individuals), keeping that spirit alive while allowing "Maban" and all that he claimed to be to remain where he was before. In the great beyond!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th
I say let the topic live on. My participation in that thread was cut short which was a shame for me, but it was interesting none the less and even if Maban did exist, didn't, was a hoaxer, no longer exists etc, there is no reason to let it whither away. At the end of the day he did touch some truths.

If Maban does exist and replies back to your questions, how will you proove that it is 100% him for the people that are doubting?

Peace

[edit on 27-5-2009 by The 5th]

I will be unable to prove it for others.

The standards of the identity questions are so high that ONLY the original Maban could answer them, yet they are so intuitive that he could answer them without hesitation.

They are items that Maban told me in confidence that do not appear in any place a hoaxer could obtain them.

Think about how simple a security question is when you log on to your credit card account. "What was your favorite pet's name?", for example.

In order to answer that question correctly, you would have had to create an answer that was meaningful only to you.

Or it can be something as simple as a trivial fact from everyday conversation. Say we were interested in cars and one day we are talking about muscle cars and I say, "I had a '68 Olds 4-4-2 in high school".

If we lost track of each other and you thought you had found me and wanted to make sure you could ask, what car did you have in high school?

Sure, someone could guess if impersonating me, but I am an open book. I literally tell everything I know to everyone I meet. (LOL!) but Maban was a different sort of cat. Everything was need-to-know and anything not pertinent wasn't discussed.

On another note I have been preparing some online resources so that our study here won't be in vain, as well as some documents on various Illuminon topics.

I hope to have them beginning to show up soon.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I was waiting on any conformation from your email to post but since the question was asked, should we continue where we left off, yes I think we should.

You said that you feel it would be hard to convince others that the original Maban had some real substance, for me I need no convincing. If you were a part of the original thread or like me went on a reading spree, came in late but had a chance to communicate with Maban, I'd feel you wouldn't need much convincing.

Just because he may of never been a Illuminati Shards member like you said and others he did have a lot substance to his writings. It's just like when you watch the news, there are lines of truth, it's up to you to figure what's true and what's not.

Now that I feel the original shock and hurt feelings have subsided for me personally, I feel I can have a more objective view of the whole adventure.

So in conclusion, do I feel the original Maban was the real deal, no but at the same time I wouldn't rule anything out per say.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I know I am not a big contibutor to the threads, but I do enjoy the topic, and have learned some. I would also like to see this topic continue, no matter the outcome.

for the record, I am still hoping maban is on the up and up and alive...alive mostly, I would rather find out he is alive and lying, than dead and not lying though.

keep up the good work, thank you all for your efforts.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Maban wanted to ring KilgoreTrout's neck but also had said to me in the same paragraph that she keeps him on his toes, which he said he liked. His biggest issue was (paraphrasing) incessant inquiry about the three truths. He asked for me to back him up when dealing with her on that issue, mostly in regards to the personal consequences of possessing that knowledge.

I think Maban somewhat misinterpreted my line of inquiry, I don't remember being that interested in the truths as such, though I am somewhat intrigued by the 'personal consequences' since they've been brought up. What's that about?

It sounded like true love.

Thank you, but Auto-erotic Asphyxiation is not in my repertoire.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If this latest contact proves to be another attempt at hoaxing us, should we proceed on the assumption that Maban no longer exists and pick up our thread where we left off in "Shards"? IE, should we return to discussion of the grail/ark/lumen ab verum and "illuminati", or should we let the topic die?

I would very much like to see the Bee discussion continued over here, the information that kshaund and spannera had pulled together was fascinating. It'd be a shame to leave that hanging. I'm really busy over the next month or so, but so long as this thread remains open I will be looking to pick up on that at some point in the near future.

I see no reason to stop what we've been doing.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join