learn more

Remnants of the Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Its your word against his until you provide some proof.
The u2u for example.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by SvenTheBerserK]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"m-a-b-a-n"

I am sending you a U2U with my encrypted email address. You need to contact me TODAY and tell me what's going on or I will proceed on the assumption that it's not you and we will continue to explore all the information you provided.

If there are things you don't want revealed then you need to tell me what those are.

These people deserve better than this sloppiness if you want them to know the truth.

I have a hard time believing the "Illuminati" are so technically illiterate that they can't figure out how to post from a library computer or coffee shop or airport kiosk in order to get a different IP address.

Today.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK
reply to post by Cadbury

The u2u for example.

It was posted on the previous thread. It was shortly after Maban's "death". I am guessing first or second week of February.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Yes. Illahee. I have been on dozens of boards over the years.

He needed a pspanking.

Yeppers!

Maybe Maban=Tenzin=Kvasir=Illahee=Pippin?

Not a chance.
Maban was a very inventive kid with a real chance at going somewhere if he honed the writing skills. He was not able to answer any question on the remote fringes of the AISB except the few crumbs found on the internet.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

reply to post by Cadbury

The u2u for example.

It was posted on the previous thread. It was shortly after Maban's "death". I am guessing first or second week of February.

Sorry i was wrong.
Its on page 51 of that thread.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by M-a-b-a-n
I am well alive, and unharmed. To my knowledge Tenzin and Kvasir are not Illuminons, I am unaware of who they are.

At the time Tenzin was posting to your thread and you were present I don't recall any denial of the fact. In fact, Maban wrote in this post:

Allow me to elaboarate on Tenzin's befalf, during his absence. He is away on important business for the time being.

That sounds like an acknowledgement of Tenzin's credentials. Additionally, I recall no denial of his being an Illuminon.

In fact I recall Cadbury posting on the thread somewhere saying, in reference to Tenzin while Maban was still present, something like, "Is it me or do all Illumions sound the same?"

Which was met with no objection.

...or...

You're saying Maban was not the real Maban after the initial departure in, if I recall, last October? Who picked The Three and passed along a legacy of knowledge? Not you?

Kittens eyes are glowing red and objects are being telekinetically hurled through the room.

[edit on 5/21/2009 by EnlightenUp]

[edit on 5/21/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
As I wait for contact I should probably explain a bit.

There is one question only Maban can answer. It's not posted on the thread and it's not known by Tenzin or Kvasir.

Maban left it in our care (the three) along with the other information we have discussed in the Shards thread. Beyond this "cluster" of confusion there is still much to be explored.

The "NIA" and "Remnants" (if they exist) already know the truth. Indeed, if Maban is dead or gone the truth needs to be posted, discussed, debated and explored. We backed off the discussion before because we believed that it would endanger someone's life.

When you peel away the layers of the onion, the lies, the deceit, the script-kiddies and deceivers there is a core of truth. We were on the way to finding it until the thread went haywire in February. Heck, maybe we were getting too close and that's why all these characters came out of the woodwork.

The original Maban was wise. He didn't make decisions lightly. He was inventive and creative, and sometimes used those skills to enliven the story. One thing he was not, though, is stupid.

A theme repeated in all the esoteric mysteries and schools of spirituality is the number three. Life, in fact, is like a three-legged stool. It will stand on it's own even if the three legs are slightly uneven. It will not rock or fall over unless a leg is removed.

If you add a fourth you unbalance the store. This is why four-legged tables and chairs always seem to rock a little bit.

If you remove a leg the stool falls over.

Oedipus was asked, "What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?" (I bet all of you know the answer but don't post it yet. If there are those who haven't seen it let them think about it.)

Many times in esoterica, "three" refers to mind, body and spirit.

I believe this was the balance Maban was seeking when he chose the three of us to be custodians of his message.

One was chosen as the "mind". The mind is curious to a fault, and insatiable for the truth. It computes, calculates, explores and tries to rationalize everything. The mind is easily distracted.

One was chosen as the "spirit". The spirit feels, intuits and perceives. The spirit is the judge of fact and fiction. The spirit can discern truth from fantasy but the spirit is vulnerable to darkness. It's like turning on the radar in a fighter jet, for those who like Coonts and Clancy. You can turn on the radar to find out what's going on, but the second you do the enemy knows where you are.

The third is the "body". The body maintains contact with the ground. The body is the conscience and the common sense. The body is steady and resolved, and speaks when necessary to focus the wandering of the mind and protect the vulnerability of the spirit. It keeps the mind from "writing checks the body can't cash" sort of thing.

All are necessary to maintain balance.

The three are not alone, though. Those who have followed the thread for a while know that there is an array of brilliance here. There are members with much stronger mental, spiritual and conscientious abilities than the three, and they keep this thing honest.

So what if the Shards don't exist?

"So what?" indeed. Maybe we *are* the Shard. Maybe this whole thing has been a call to get humanity started. Let's face it, even the most jaded and cold of us "know" deep down inside there is something bigger than us out there.

There is a calling for humanity. I was hoping Maban finally had the answers a lot of us were seeking.

As my friend the "operator" says, "There is a lot I can't tell you, and won't tell you, but there is one thing that will always be true. The good guys always win."

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Maban left it in our care (the three) along with the other information we have discussed in the Shards thread. Beyond this "cluster" of confusion there is still much to be explored.

Really, I do not feel confused, just without definitive proof (of something). A complete absence of objection from Maban about Tenzin behaving like an Illuminon, giving no warnings to ignore that person, raises a rather tall flag.

Or did I miss that page?

The "NIA" and "Remnants" (if they exist) already know the truth. Indeed, if Maban is dead or gone the truth needs to be posted, discussed, debated and explored.

No amount of discussion or debate will prove anything here since we don't have firsthand access to goings on. I have plenty of other opportunities in my life for faith.

When you peel away the layers of the onion, the lies, the deceit, the script-kiddies and deceivers there is a core of truth.

Which is the only reason I came and stuck around. Anyone should be able to recognize that fact on their own. The important part is really simple which answers only seem to cloud.

We were on the way to finding it until the thread went haywire in February. Heck, maybe we were getting too close and that's why all these characters came out of the woodwork.

Nothing compels us to participate in additional drama. Stay the course of where it left off in February in that case.

If you add a fourth you unbalance the store. This is why four-
legged tables and chairs always seem to rock a little bit.

If you remove a leg the stool falls over.

I have heard that you must turn it around on its vertical axis and as long as the surface on which the legs rest is differentiable everywhere, you can find a sturdy footing. Obviously, the floor must be uneven enough to make up the slack in the legs and who knows where you have to place it.

Oedipus was asked, "What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?"

Me on a drinking binge (which has been some years ago indeed). Didn't that guy fall in love with his mother? I don't think he has room to be asking anyone questions. Yeah, I know the right answer, but I'm tired of it.

Funny though, granny might walk on six legs. How times change!

There is a calling for humanity. I was hoping Maban finally had the answers a lot of us were seeking.

Were you seeking answers? I simply saw a certain shining light that I related to that I wanted to come to understand.

As my friend the "operator" says, "There is a lot I can't tell you, and won't tell you, but there is one thing that will always be true. The good guys always win."

Or else nobody wins.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well looks like Maban got banned again.

Shame.....i did actually enjoy the information presented false or not.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
If you're really Maban then the only way what you have just said could be true is if "Tenzin" or whoever hacked or somehow gained access to your ATS and IM accounts, because you told me (privately) that "Tenzin" was one of "your people." Did you forget about that, "Maban?" You also acknowledged Tenzin publicly in your thread, and said he was off on "official duty" in Russia.

Whoah. I guess I missed this post prior writing my own but I'm glad we both caught similar consistency issues. It is interesting to hear more validations were made elsewhere.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Well looks like Maban got banned again.

Shame.....i did actually enjoy the information presented false or not.

Why does this person need this mantle in order to communicate his philosophy and vision to us? What makes him think we wouldn't listen to him without it? I'm sure many would befriend him anyway if the core values are indeed his own.

But from deception, relationships will crumble in the aftermath when the shaky foundation falls apart and the facade becomes too weighted down to support itself.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

This is such a sad statement on modern life, but I have to say it.

I am sitting here on a laptop with Oprah playing on a nearby TV. She is conducting a live video interview with a sailor aboard the USS Louisville that is currently in the South Pacific.

Hell, earlier she was talking to the mayor of the northernmost city in North America, Grise Fiord CA, via Skype.

If Oprah can do it, why can't the Illuminons?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by EnlightenUp

If Oprah can do it, why can't the Illuminons?

Because she's Oprah! Oprah is all-powerful.

This is such a sad statement on modern life, but I have to say it.

I am sitting here on a laptop with Oprah playing on a nearby TV. She is conducting a live video interview with a sailor aboard the USS Louisville that is currently in the South Pacific.

Hell, earlier she was talking to the mayor of the northernmost city in North America, Grise Fiord CA, via Skype.

Ay, dios mio!

The USS Loisville was decomissioned in 1865 after the end of The War of Northern Agression.

There is no Grise Fiord, CA. No city in CA could be the northernmost city. Canada isn't part of North America; it's like America's toupee.

Anything!

Wait. You watch Oprah?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Wait. You watch Oprah?

No.

That's the totally weird part of the story.

Ever since Maban left I sit in bed all day with bon-bons and watch Rachael Ray and Oprah.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Ever since Maban left I sit in bed all day with bon-bons and watch Rachael Ray and Oprah.

I'm with you but no Oprah or Rachel Ray for me. I'm just sitting here waiting for angels and demons to give me my next mission briefing. They sometimes take awhile to come to an agreement on a clear course of action, which can be frustrating. They argue about absolutely everything.

I suppose I should just go read a good book until they call upon me again. I need some catching up on my backlog anyway.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I've concluded that he was a narcisstic attention seeker with a great imagination.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Yeppers! every bit and more. I'm shocked that all these poor sods got taken in and if only for a moment believed this drivel. Its good to have fantasy, but what about deny ignorance?

Best to all, i'm off to see the wizard.....no never mind. Been behind the curtain already.......

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I've concluded that he was a narcisstic attention seeker with a great imagination.

Was he narcisstic? And why does it matter? Did you get something out of the experience? Is that negated if Maban isn't 'real'? Couldn't that be the whole point?

Just take a look at the 'Cox's Orange' Pippin, formerly known as Illahee. He belongs to a secret society I believe, one of these backwoods, backwards conglomerations of men who believe that those who know don't talk about it. Tell me how do they know that they know, unless they talk about it? And if they know what they claim to know, why are they so tied up in keeping it a secret from the rest of us? Remember the truth will set you free. If Pippin is so free why does he feel the need to caw and crow at we poor fools. I'm kind of reminded of Ned Beatty in Deliverance. The world can be a cosy place in middle-class enclave, when you close your mind to that which is around you and consider only your own salvation, you can feel indestructible when your parametres are set for you, but step out of those familiar and safe constraints and there is always the chance that you will encounter the unknown and it'll # you up the ass. Pippin may think he knows, he can say he knows, but when it comes down to it, he only has his word to back it up. And if he knows so well, why has he been lurking and waiting for this very opportunity to crow. Do you think that that is enlightened behaviour? Is the future you want populated by that kind of people?

In some ways I think it is necessary to destroy Maban, to strip away the mystique to get to the core of the message and what it means to each of us. The reason I so enjoyed the thread was because absolutely anything and everything could be discussed freely. If you were wrong, you could be corrected without being made to feel like a twat. Just look at the people on that thread, really nice, enthusiastic, giving, open, self-deprecating people. No matter what else Maban may be, those are the people that were drawn to him, and stuck by him. That is an enormous compliment. But besides that, and I can only speak from my own personal perspective, is that the very beauty of it all, peace, love, supporting each other, being the change we want to see, doesn't require Maban at all. Whatever else he did, he sent that message. That he may have acted dishonestly is his burden and for me his exclusion is recrimination enough.

Do you think that if he was motivated by mirth or self-aggrandisement that he would not, like pippin, have felt by now the need to caw?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by M-a-b-a-n

M-A-B-A-N was banned because either he has the same IP address or he had the same name as a banned member, either way, to the admins it's a breach of T&C.

If it is the real Maban the only person you have to blame for your message being derailed is your self. So many questions left unanswered, research that brings up damning evidence, but I guess it about the message not the messenger?

At the same time it's hard to look past the messenger when he's obviously misled us so many times.

Whatever your motivation, if it was kicks, if your really believed what you posted you shot your self in the foot so many times, ruined the trust of people that were listening that I'm afraid you were your own worst enemy.

What can I say was honestly truthful about this character? In all sincerity I will give him/they this, you helped me open my mind, explore new ideas, challenge my world view.

I feel it's safe to say this case has been cracked, closed.

I've done my own private research and I can verify emsed's research.

You were a friend to us but you betrayed our trust.

Yes this is an internet forum, yes we don't know you in person but for us we shared an experience, a apparent meaningful one to us at least.

- Omega

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pippin
Yeppers! every bit and more. I'm shocked that all these poor sods got taken in and if only for a moment believed this drivel. Its good to have fantasy, but what about deny ignorance?

Is that you, Illahee? If it is I'm not sure what you're turning around and trying to say now. You yourself publicly said that Maban was legitimate on 4, or maybe even 5 separate occasions. Not to even mention what you said privately. So what's the deal?

Best to all, i'm off to see the wizard.....no never mind. Been behind the curtain already.......

No, wait. Why don't you stick around for a while and tell us about your strange fire god and your "Brotherhood of Kull?" Because it should be made clear to all, that Maban wasn't the only one in that thread claiming to be Illuminati, was he, Illahee?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join