It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remnants of the Illuminati

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Alas.
THe biggest problem is that the Illuminati are phantoms and they cover their tracks well.

But they are out there. No doubt about it. The question is, is anyone fighting them?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemospecial33
Alas.
THe biggest problem is that the Illuminati are phantoms and they cover their tracks well.

But they are out there. No doubt about it. The question is, is anyone fighting them?

Well, see, that's kind of my point - about 'fighting' them. That itself is an oxy moron, like fighting for peace.

My point - in previous posts - is that I believe warm and fuzzy happy endings are possible in ways and at times, but it's never in history been allowed for any length of time for any large people. We see only our little world spoon fed to us by the illuminati via media, militia, religion, politics.

So what does fight illuminati mean? To me it means re-assuring our souls as much as possible because that's ultimately what counts. Most people count on everything being just hunky dory when they die, but that ain't necessarily so, is my other point.

I just had a conversation a few minutes ago and said that if every single person put away all their money and kept doing exactly what they did, we would eliminate their power and control instantly. Farmers still farm, shoppers still shop, we keep supplying each other just as it is except no one uses money for one iota - problem solved?

Will it happen? No. Why? Not because I am a pessimist. I'm a realist (in my opinion) - and I'm a wannabe optimist

Living free - whoever thinks that in this day and age is not understanding a bigger picture. I have many freedoms, but I am not free. And as I see it the general "you" out there aren't either. We have the illusion of freedom, quite different as I see it. Tasers are becoming the norm for non violent people in non violent situations. That's not freedom. It's the NWO/illuminati in action.

My fingers have been crossed for decades hoping this wasn't so, to me it's really simply bizarre - it's up to charities to help the neediest which means relying on volunteers and more needs than can be helped. Anyone with real voices are silenced. It's been that way for-ever here!

So if there is such a thing as this lumen, NOW would be a good time because a lot of people are about to go through hell on earth by the time they're done with us. Turning up the heat one degree at a time always works best.

Fight? How?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I really think you are missing the point my friend, as KilgoreTrout pointed out as others have, the power to change is in your hands.

You speak as if this group of people stole your soul somehow, I believe when you are born, every being has a soul. Your soul is in essence, eternal.

Do I believe your soul can be stolen from you and belong to another? It can be if you let that happen, but you hold the keys to your own person.

As KilgoreTrout so beautifully put it, it starts bellow. What she meant by that is it starts internally. Look deep down inside, examine your self, get in touch with your self. I spent a whole year in Washington doing this. You have to learn to listen to the ever so faint voice inside you. Some people can't handle this because so many tend to bottle everything inside for so long it literally will cause some to close down, have nervous break downs. But you can also become aware how you are polluting your self emotionally and spiritually. Once you are aware, the healing can begin.

Don't get me wrong this was very difficult for me, it's a type of self therapy but it was very effective, for me at least. For a lack of better description it's like a massive bowl movement for the emotions and the spirit. lol sorry

You say you aren't free because the MAN keeps bringing you down, well I have news for you, a slave in bondage can be free, try not to see every thing with your five senses.

If you know human nature, most won't change until it becomes so uncomfortable, so painful, one is forced to self examine one self. The same goes for the world, it's becoming very uncomfortable and painful, we are starting to see the birth pains of change and awareness.

Change always occurs on an individual basis, and it's up to you personally to change. Live by example, make that existence that you wish to see in your self first, and believe it or not, others will follow.

If you've ever been in a relationship and had a controlling partner who says non-sense like if you could just change in this way, we could be happy you'll understand what I'm saying. No matter how much nagging, harassment, bribing, ect, your not going to change, the change is a self awareness that you can only realize, someone can't do it for you.

So in summery, if you want this world to change, change your self first, and others will catch on. Do not loose hope and believe it is hopeless because this is just what they want you to believe.

On a even more encouraging note I feel the world as a whole is beginning to wake up to change. Why do you think so many politicians use the word "change" so often in there campaigns, people want change! Change has taken so long partially due to the fact there is manipulation through religion, government, ect but honestly we control what we believe, the choices we make.

You see the biggest deception has been that we've never had the ability to change, when in fact we always have. People are becoming more and more aware of this. What's even more exciting is so many are realizing what I know, that this materialistic world is a veil, it only exists in a sense so we don't bump into a wall or crash our cars. But honestly life is not so static and boring, it's so much more. So many people are blind to see the purpose in life, and there is a hopelessness that is a result to your spirit being choked off. It is the loss of this ability, I believe which causes so many ailments like depression, anxiety, ect, because your subconscious is screaming something. We were not made to sit in a cubical filling out TBS reports.

To this day I can't say I've found a profession that makes me happy, but one of the by products is my mortal body needs things and I have to work. Do I like my job, probably not, but I'm much happier doing my job knowing what I know. You can become happy and content where ever you are, doing whatever you are doing because every "bad" situation can be used for the greater good. I believe there is a reason for why I'm at where I'm at. There have been many great lessons learned and I know I've had an affect on the people around me, so there's great purpose in where I'm at.

There I go rambling on again, lol. Hope this helped.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

There is testimony out there that exactly does talk about the soul being captured - able to be controlled - that's my point - that we can become "one with all that is" all we want/can here on earth, but at that point of death, "what if its true" that there is technology able to capture the essence and volley it right back again after yet another mindwipe? Possible? I think it's more than possible, I think it's likely. And for that I cannot comprehend why they are allowed to continue doing this -

The controllers HAVE existed since the beginning of our time - that's a fact - nothing has changed that through wars and resistance before, and it certainly won't now. As long as we believe lies, it doesn't matter what the lie is - those that want to reveal real truths don't make it - they're taken out every time.

We are living in luxury even being here discussing this while millions starve and die miserable and unnecessary deaths. If we could change it....... don't you think it would have happened by now???
I mean what are we waiting for? Cohesion? Common goal? We have internet and all ways to communicate, yet, here we go falling at an alarming rate down the rabbit hole.

I have lived in the country and spent days in nature, I only see mountains and lakes from where I sit typing this, I have done vision quests in the Arizona desert. I built an organic farm from the ground up decades ago. I have spent literally years around channelers and spiritual teachers of all kinds and types and produced venues for these people all over north america. I have met many of the new age authors personally (like Budd Hopkins, Colin Andrews, Dannion Brinkley) to learn all I could from them. I have done meditating/manifesting and actually just recently produced a meditation DVD designed to heal specific diseases. I have experienced kundulini and oneness with my Self - so to suggest that all I need to do is to get in touch with my Self to get over my point of view doesn't work...

Is the soul eternal? Probably. But so are they. And what if free will really is the ultimate rule - and with their free will they took our free will away and well, hey, they made the first move so they can get away with it forever?

And so my question back to you is.... what if there really is reptilian technology out there can and does manipulate the soul at death? What if the great light spoken of at death is simply a trick for a mindswipe, to forget everything you learned here and now to be reborn again and again and again for their purposes and with no regard for our soul?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well that's a big if in my opinion. What would be the point of forcing a soul to come back over and over again? I've heard some pretty far out there ideas but this is pretty out there. =0

It kinda reminds me a bit of what Scientology teaches, though they won't admit it publicly. I'll let south park and various clips to explain what I'm talking about.

So your telling me that you believe in lord Xenu and his soul catching machines?

You are free to believe what you will, but may I ask what kind of experience did you have, what did you see to make you believe in such things?

You say you are into channeling and manifesting, perhaps this is what is causing this sense that your soul has been taken. I do know when I've experimented with such things it opened me to all sorts of things. When you are channeling/manifesting you are using your vessel (i believe) to have these beings inside you. For lack of a better word, this is what's commonly said to being demon possessed. I'd recommend not doing such things because of the doors that open, they are hard to close once they've been open.

There are nights where I will sense or see a dark figure appear over my bed and I struggle to speak, to call out to my God. I've always managed to restore my control shortly and this presence leaves. I believe there is unseen forces at work that do try to influence you. But from my experiences I've yet to come across anything to believe I'm stuck here, in fact I believe the opposite.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Lord Xenu? No, don't believe in it. Scientology? No, don't believe in it. Read enough to know it's off track.

Yeah, it's a big "what if" for sure - and my point is "what if" it is true? Bill cooper talked about many things and most of them accepted without question - I believe it was him who also mentioned the trapped souls, I could be mistaking him for someone else, but think he mentioned that too - and it only helped reaffirm the possibility this is true - it wasn't the first time I'd heard it. I have heard of souls being kept in the underground bases, via technology, along with all their other gross experiments. But mostly I've heard about the mindwipe at death - doesn't that explain why we don't have total memory of previous lives?!? That explanation of the "veil" blah blah is another lie - it's there because we aren't supposed to remember.

Why keep souls trapped? Because they can. Because it's a great cosmic joke at our expense. Because we make better prey, who knows what all their reasons could be. If it is true - I absolutely do have a judgment about it (contrary to all the new age dogma that says to suspend judgment, etc.). It's wrong, period. And it would be very difficult for me to see it otherwise. But that's really what all the religions, etc. do - they ask us to always forgive, to let go into "god's" will, do anything but think for yourself and declare something as wrong!

I would rather it be warm and fuzzy out there - I would rather the earth be honored than trashed - I would rather people be free to be without fear - and I would rather Truth be known instead of forbidden.

But it's not that way - so yeah, any divine intervention in my opinion is welcome because I just don't see any way "people" are going to change anything - they haven't since the beginning of time and with the NWO alive and well it sure ain't going to happen now.

So three great truths says Maban - but where are they? Where is he? Another stone turned and still no real answers... I keep looking though, because if I don't I just might miss another piece of the puzzle that fits.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yea you didn't answer my question though, what makes you believe your soul has been taken away? What causes you to believe we are trapped here? What did you see or experience to cause you to believe this?

While this would explain ghosts and what not, I don't believe we are trapped here. In fact my father passed away when I was 13. I sense from time to time he's watching me, I even hear a comment or two. I do believe in an afterlife, until I can be shown other wise, this is what I believe.

Maban is not here because first he was dead, then he lived, then we found out he wasn't what he said he was, then he was banned. Every time he makes an appearance the mods quickly ban his accounts. I'm sure he reads this thread from time to time.

Maban was a gifted writer, someone who had a very creative imagination, a gamer, he loved science fiction, weapons, and animation. In the end he shot him self in the foot thinking people here on ATS were dimwitted and had no ability to dig and look for answers.

Hell, he even tried to sell the Shards idea on the DeuceX 3 forum. I've seen his posts on various other forums, saying things like "I'm taking a break from ATS for a while".

Yet strangely a few members felt an attack from this individual, so I don't doubt this man has gifted abilities. I sensed that in the Shards thread when I made my appearance he would sometimes change his story when I challenged him, when I was skeptical. If you read the first page of this thread you'll see what I'm talking about.

Though we were lied to, the Shards thread, like I've said really got me thinking, I learned a lot, helped me open my mind a bit more. So I thank him for that.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Wow - almost posting in real time - I will answer your question, but have to sign off until friday or so - am doing two jobs at the moment and out of time for tonight -

Briefly - my first intro to that concept came after reading Terra Papers and then getting to spend time working with the author, Robert Morning Sky. He was the first person who talked about the light being a trick - since then others have begun to say similar things and I have no way if they're independently coming up with this or following what was said previously by Robert.

Hearing about trapped souls being kept underground was something I recently came across - and printed it for future reference - but I have a ton of printed stuff to go through to find it but will have some time over the weekend to look for it and get back to you more thoroughly.

Egyptian history also has references to the soul as different than awareness - I'll leave you with this possibility ('probability' in my way of seeing) - is that not every person has a soul, only some.... Have you ever considered that possibility? That we can have awareness but not necessarily a soul?

Then of course that begs the question 'why' some have souls and some do not. And how can you tell who does and who doesn't. I think of it simply as those with souls question and have passion somewhere in their lives - those without souls don't question and don't have passion somewhere in their lives. I know of many people who fit both descriptions. Trippy, eh??? (Canadian expression
)

[edit on 8-7-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I have a different explanation for why certain people have passion and others don't. So your saying since I'm a passionate person, I must have a soul?

In my earlier post I expressed my views on people being depressed, or having anxiety. Everyone gets depressed or a little anxious but there are very chronic conditions. Modern psychology will explain this as a chemical imbalance or experiences we've had are resulting in this condition.

As you've read before my mother, when I was younger would put me on all sorts of drugs. Funny, every drug I tried, I noticed like a switch was turned off, like I had no feelings, I couldn't sense or feel anything, I just felt numb. I finally told her I refused to take these drugs anymore.

American medical has been built from the ground up to treat the symptoms rather than curing the ailment. I believe because curing someone is a one time customer, treating someone but failing to cure them equals a life time customer and big bucks.

So to get to my point, I believe, like I said when one is not aware that we are so much more than just flesh and blood, that you have a spirit or a soul, the fact that there is a spiritual world interconnected to ours, that we are here for a reason, ect, it often results in depression, anxiety, and a complete lack of passion.

So in that sense I could see how people could feel that they do not have a soul but I believe it's not some crazy alien technology that captures our essence, its usually from our own ignorance.

What's up ya hozer, eh?
Crazy Canadians have there own language.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Is the soul eternal? Probably. But so are they. And what if free will really is the ultimate rule - and with their free will they took our free will away and well, hey, they made the first move so they can get away with it forever?

I thought about this for a bit realized some of the implications.

There is only intereference in freewill when then there is the will to be free. As long as there is either a desire to be enslaved or a lack of awareness of one's condition, there is no countermanding force and thus no interference. No rule is broken. The key is to awaken. The result for a time is feeling like a fool for allowing it to go on. No doubt one may be angered at the idea of been duped for so long. Perhaps after demanding freedom of your will with every fiber of your being, further interference is prohibited.

How would you feel if you toiled away, driven by the whip, year after year, believing you had no other choice and then were to find out all you had to do was make a conscious choice to walk away? Perhaps the awareness of the choice was repressed out of the fear that you would not be able to provide your livelyhood on your own. The master always provided your clothing and shelter. The problem was you did not know what lay beyond the grounds and feared the unknown.

It doesn't mean your predicament vanishes before your eyes. It means you no longer will accept things as they are. You'll take some control and become the creator of something better, piece by piece, inch by inch.

And so my question back to you is.... what if there really is reptilian technology out there can and does manipulate the soul at death? What if the great light spoken of at death is simply a trick for a mindswipe, to forget everything you learned here and now to be reborn again and again and again for their purposes and with no regard for our soul?

Unless we have regard for the well being of our own souls, others are free to do as it suits them.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Yes, I agree - except the other 'possible piece' to this is that initially we agreed to come and experience living here so it's not like we we were kidnapped at first - it's more like we thought it might be fun to come play here and got lost and our way home has been blocked on purpose - so that our soul family is out there somewhere, and perhaps we are fortunate enough to feel that connection here - but all those near death experiences talk about that warm light and their beloved ones urging them on....

So 'technically' we would have chosen to surrender our free will to come here, not realizing (understatement of the century) they don't play fair... (another understatement of the century)

[edit on 10-7-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I've kind of come to believe I can only protect my circle and enjoy what I can. I wouldn't doubt there is technology capable of doing that (capturing souls) - what we hear about now (eg making sperm from T-Cells) has already been done for decades - it's just that 'we're' now getting the info.

My best case scenario is when I leave here I get to go on a holiday to another part of the universe where there isn't only death and taxes that are guaranteed...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

reply to post by EnlightenUp

Yes, I agree - except the other 'possible piece' to this is that initially we agreed to come and experience living here so it's not like we we were kidnapped at first - it's more like we thought it might be fun to come play here and got lost and our way home has been blocked on purpose - so that our soul family is out there somewhere, and perhaps we are fortunate enough to feel that connection here - but all those near death experiences talk about that warm light and their beloved ones urging them on....

So 'technically' we would have chosen to surrender our free will to come here, not realizing (understatement of the century) they don't play fair... (another understatement of the century)

[edit on 10-7-2009 by kshaund]

I anticipated that this point may be brought up in one way or another but I let it lay on the table, unspoken, for the moment. My answer is that whatever essential spiritual evolution is gained whilst in this great school cannot be legally erased.

Now, I seem to be realizing the possibility that some sort of deal was cut in the process. It would be in the interests of the "captors" to slow the process of evolution to a crawl through forms of indoctrination and mental manipulation, weakening our will to freedom, regardless of the inevitable end. The correspondance by analogy with fossil fuel usage somehow seems undeniable to me at the moment.

The deal may be that avenues of advancement must be available while at the same time providing distractions in variate forms is perfectly legal under the law. In that regard, only humans may directly interfere with each other. Any being from outside is allowed to be persuasive, however. Any ultimate decision or action must be left to the inhabitants themselves.

These thoughts of mine seem a bit rancid and invidious, perhaps moreso that what you have already said.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Oconnection is unable to post for a few days but he wanted me to let you know he will be back as soon as he can.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here is one excerpt from the Sherry Talk Radio website re soul stealing... will look for a few other references -

" In their insane desire to have human bodies as their own, Aliens have perfected the ability to take a person's soul out of their body and put it 'elsewhere.' This gives them access to a human body devoid of a soul. The body is a shell, a carcass, and they can take over and possess this body and use it for themselves. This is termed as "walking-in." There are two types of walk-ins. Aliens can walk-in and possess a live human body, and/or a dead human, or in this instance, a live human who had their soul removed and then their body was taken over and walked-in by an alien.

What happens to the souls? What is a soul? A soul is what makes you-you. We are souls, and our bodies are just shells that cover our souls. Can we exist outside our bodies? Yes, as a spirit, in spirit form. The aliens are kidnapping humans and taking out their souls and then putting these souls in storage containers, even boxes, and then taking over the human bodies as their own.

The person who was abducted and kidnapped is not dead. They are still alive, but now as a soul, they are trapped in that container or storage box they were put into. They become prisoners imprisoned in these storage containers with no way out."

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I believe the information in the previous post from the Sherry Radio Show comes from Thomas Castello's testimony (who I believe was suicided years back, can't quite remember for sure).

This stuff comes from a different testimony about souls being manipulated:

We would suggest that if a "human" or even a "human-hybrid" or hu-brid still retains some semblance of a human soul, there must be a way of breaking the mental "control" of over such a soul that may be captive to a malevolent power, if that soul is willing, rather than by killing them in order to subdue their influence. The Ralph Fields account referred to SEVERAL inhabited caverns, obviously connected with this underground sub-way system. Also, the fact that the 'horlocks' wore surface clothing would indicate that they probably operate jointly below and above ground, mixing with the inhabitants of the upper world as Keel and other have alleged.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I would basically agree all that is required is for the 'soul' in us to wake up to the notion we're brainwashed, etc., however all that really means is we wake up to the maze we're in and still have to find a way out between death and what awaits on the other side before its volleyed back...

The idea of this makes the game quite a bit larger than at first thought....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I believe the information in the previous post from the Sherry Radio Show comes from Thomas Castello's testimony (who I believe was suicided years back, can't quite remember for sure).

This stuff comes from a different testimony about souls being manipulated:

We would suggest that if a "human" or even a "human-hybrid" or hu-brid still retains some semblance of a human soul, there must be a way of breaking the mental "control" of over such a soul that may be captive to a malevolent power, if that soul is willing, rather than by killing them in order to subdue their influence. The Ralph Fields account referred to SEVERAL inhabited caverns, obviously connected with this underground sub-way system. Also, the fact that the 'horlocks' wore surface clothing would indicate that they probably operate jointly below and above ground, mixing with the inhabitants of the upper world as Keel and other have alleged.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Well, there is something. They don't like/leave be the "good people" as they call them. Urgh. Just let me end that one there for my own sake. As they say, you had to be there.

Only problem here is that it all sounds a bit too much like The Time Machine where the Eloi are the surface dwellers and the Morlocks are subterranean dwellers that farm the surface dwellers for food. The Morlocks provided the sustinance for the Eloi at the price of being the Molocks' cattle. The time traveller helps them overcome their captivity, mainly through deconditioning their fear by showing them how to use fire (symbolizing enlightenment IMHO) as a weapon to repel the creatures of the dark and bring light to the dark places the Eloi would never enter otherwise.

Was H.G. Welles bringing something into awareness or was this based off that book? Besides the usual political message attributed to the book it appears to have a mystical, occult theme.

Horlocks, Morlocks, hehe. Please try to do better with the names!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Maban sent me a video to post:

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Yes, Tesla - a good person who's talents were/are being used for control. I have a framed picture of him sitting in his electrical sphere or something that's generating a ton of harmless electricity around him, bright enough to read.

Someone around where I live years ago knew of someone who built a small Tesla coil and was sought out and told to dismantle it - somehow they can pick up these things which are a 'no no' to the general population to have. I was also told someone around here historically took a sonar type monitor used for fishing and adapted it for the air and pointed it up instead of down in water... apparently he picked up a lot of stuff and was sought out and told to 'stop' immediately or else, which he did.

It's nice Maban is communicating - and it's nothing personal because insight and wisdom coming from anywhere is welcome to me - I just don't believe there is an illuminati shard trotting the planet (wish it were so, just don't think it's true)...

It also doesn't make sense to ban him from ATS - especially with the allowing of other *^$% disturbers who do nothing but derail intentionally good sources and good conversation. But the PTB are the PTB on this level or the top of the government - everyone gets to play god despite voices asking for something different -

ATS has allowed some good posters to leave shaking their heads never to return because they like to pick and choose who gets to stay and who leaves. It is a main reason I do not spend much time here anymore and even less time posting here for that reason alone - they sided with the disturbers instead of the serious ones wanting to save the thread and actually deleted all our posts saying so.

So that being said - if Maban wants to talk to us, it will have to be in another forum I'm guessing since this one is less than fair in the end (my opinion).

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join