posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:38 AM
To the United States Congress
To the that of the Several States;
Petition for Redress of Grievances
We the People, in our capacity as watchers of the Republic, have seen in recent history, decades of moral and ethical decay in our country. Our
freedoms are constantly under attack both at home and abroad and to no avail, there is not one person in a position of authority in any branch of
government, willing to address the issues that concern the People of America.
We the People, acting in unison and with vision and great vigor, assert our rights of absolute authority over you and demand that you answer in a
timely manner and showing just cause, why you have allowed the constant demoralization and unethical behavior, both in your seats of power to your
homes, to be status quo in your governance over us.
Though you have the power to govern, such power is derived from the People and can be revoked by the People at will. You have consistently and
constantly forced more Socialism upon us, enslaving us to the government without a free will to decide our own futures and opportunities to pursue
happiness. You have instituted a false sense of security in order deprive the people of their Creator given rights in place of man given privilege.
The time has come to correct these problems before our country falls into a state of chaos and rebellion.
We the People, hereby lay on your table, the proposition that our founding fathers were and are right in that a free people can only remain free by
demanding change from an oppressive and tyrannical government or by changing it by force if necessary, as a construct of the 2nd Amendment in the Bill
of Rights, both in our National and State constitutions.
We the People present these matters and concerns to our current and future well being.
1. We demand that you immediately withdraw from the United Nations in order to protect and keep America’s Sovereignty.
2. We demand that you bring our entire national defense forces home from stations abroad and assign them to keeping our borders safe and secure from
illegal aliens and terrorists.
3. We demand that you revoke the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the actions of the Office of the Presidency of the United States during the Bank
Holiday declared by Franklin D. Roosevelt on March 9th, 1933. That you reinstate the National Precious Metals Standards as a basis for backing our
currency and or money in its value, and demand that the Department of the Treasury break all contracts with non governmental entities and corporations
to fulfill its obligations under the Nation Constitution and to the People (such as the Federal Reserve Bank and the Internal Revenue Service, both of
which are not part of our National Government, but are privately owned and operated corporations).
4. We demand that you revoke the Buck Act, the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917 and the War Powers Act of 1917.
5. We demand that you unravel the years of abuse that the Office holders of the Office of the Presidency have instituted under Executive Privilege as
Executive Orders, which have been used as a means of circumventing the balance of powers and the system of checks and balances in our National and
6. We demand that you revoke the National and State Income Tax laws as they are not lawful as evidenced by the illegal and unlawful passage of the
16th Amendment to our National Constitution, and based on the fact that the laws are cumbersome and are not easily understandable by the majority of
Americans whom the laws are designed to extort money from.
7. We demand that you revoke the Social Security Act and all associated legislation as the act was passed with provision to only last until the end of
World War II. Its continuance and public pilfering has denied the enjoyment of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness guaranteed to all
8. We demand that you revoke all legislation for Social Programs in our Nation and in the States as those programs are designed to further indenture
and enslave a free people to its government, by denying them the right to live as a free people and proactively forces a reduction in personal wealth
in order to participate in any benefits one might receive from it.
9. We demand that the Supreme Court and the branches of government return to the Common Law as the Law of the Land, removing the Civil Laws and the
Laws of Equity and Admiralty as applied in today’s courts, forcing all courts to operate as Courts of Common Law as required by our National and
10. We demand that our laws and our language be taught and upheld to immigrants and that all illegal aliens be deported whereas upon their return a
3rd time illegally into our nation, they may not enjoy life, liberty or the pursuit thereof here and be made to suffer the pain of death for
attempting to enter this country illegally.
11. We demand that you cut off all financial support to 3rd world countries where such past debt remains unpaid and that any new loans to other
countries be backed 1 1/2 times the total amount of the loan, in precious metals, that must be pre deposited in a repository in this country before
such a loan is made.
12. We demand that no one person be allowed to serve the public trust in any capacity beyond 1 term as described by our National and State
Constitutions, disallowing and discouraging people from becoming career politicians.
13. We also demand that no attorney be allowed to hold an office of the public trust, by either vote or appointment, and that attorneys be restrained
from acting in any capacity with respect to the process of writing new laws and legislation, as such should be done in plain English for every citizen
to be able to understand with a minimum of a 5th grade reading level.
14. We demand that attorney fees be regulated by the National Congress and capped and laws passed that make it impossible for attorneys to claim any
part of any financial award in any court case or decision in order to keep the public trust as officers of the court.
15. We demand an end to extortion of funds from the public in the form of other value added taxes and other hidden or value added charges from any
business entity within our national borders.
--more on next post--