It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater starting fresh.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I was wondering why I haven't been hearing from the muscle of the NWO lately. Now I know why.

On February 13th, 2009, former Blackwater USA has changed their name to "Xe".

The company announced on February 13, 2009, that it would operate under the new name "Xe". In a memo sent to employees, President Gary Jackson wrote that the new name "reflects the change in company focus away from the business of providing private security." A spokesman for the company stated that it feels the Blackwater name is too closely associated with the company's work in Iraq.[15] Spokeswoman Anne Tyrrell said there was no meaning in the new name, which the company spent over a year to arrive at in an internal search.

So they say they don't wish to provide private security anymore, alright alright, I guess I could understand.

But now what the hell are they going to do? They are a very powerful organization with trained troops just sitting around doing nothing??

Sounds to me like they want to start leaning more towards NWO troops then private security.

That would explain why when I go to look at the blackwater USA website, I get the "U.S training center" instead.

www.ustraining.com...

Company officials announced Friday that the group of businesses formerly called Blackwater Worldwide will now be known as "Xe," pronounced like the letter Z.

"We have our trademark registered all over the world, but we certainly don't have anything registered under 'mercenary army."

-- Jay Price, president of Xe.

What are your guys views on this? Could this be a threat? I personally feel that this.

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org...

www.newsobserver.com...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by toast317]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm pretty surprised this thread isn't getting any attention. The threat of Blackwater which a lot of ATS have acknowledged, is now a greater threat then ever.

Common folks, view view view!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

It did get attention... when it was posted 3 months ago.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search is your friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
mercs have been used alot more than just Iraq...pick up a copy of soldier of fortune, go to personals, and just read the ads which are basically guns for hire, or look at other spots in our world with a military presence.

wanna know a big secret about blackwater and mercs.

I worked with alot of them and asked them the same question. Why are you a merc, or why are you an op for BW almost everytime i received a similar yet sarcastic answer..

(insert company here) didnt want to pay me more than minimum wage for my combat skills. or something along the lines of that answer. Its true. very true.

I became a cop...whats my main tool

My friend is a merc...whats his main tool

what were we trained with?

he makes more money, we both have an imminent danger in our jobs

we both have families to feed, we both risked our lives

some guys make their living with an 80,000 dollar piece of meaningless paper that says they are qualified to perform a task

well we just so happened to almost die on several occasions for the skills we need to make a living, some are meant for it, some arent and despise those who are.

Go tell a marine or a merc, or a ranger to his face, that he's part of an evil plot for a NWO and he's aiding in the deaths of millions....just see what happens.

If America is so full of evil, and is so bad, and is up to no good

MOVE THE F%#@ OUT AND GO TO CANADA

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
So Blackwater have changed teir name to 'Xe' , why?

Is it so they can play word games when they come knocking on your door and say things like " Zis is 'Xe' end of 'Xe' Vor for you, "

Sounds better than, 'Ding Ding' - - "Blackwater soldiers calling".

Sounds more like their either trying to cover their tracks and disappear or trying to be 'trendy and hip' by having a new WOW name . Whats next in line for their name change , I favour ' i-merc ' seeing as everything else has an ' i' infront , iphone, ipod etc. I should copyright it.

[edit on 3/6/09 by DataWraith]

new topics

top topics

join