It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

legal mp3s that dont suck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
hi. basically i'm broke as all hell and cant afford to buy cd's on a regular basis. mp3.com used to be a decent site for legal mp3s but unfortunately it was bought out by cnet and toataly sucks ass now. so my question is this. does anyone here know of any sites with a good selection of legal mp3s that are of decent quality? any help would greatly be apreciated.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
LINKS REMOVED BY ZZUB

Its legal cuz its in Russia...
You may wanna installPeerGuardian because they have adverts. that try and connect to your comptuer.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Zzub]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
LINKS REMOVED BY ZZUB

Tray some of these I don�t know if thy are legal but most of the link work and is nice quality

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I had to remove the links that were provided. I checked links in each post, and they were to illegal download sites.

I did not try every single link, so if there was a legal site listed amongst the illegal ones, then I do apologize.

It the members would like to post links they are sure are legal, then that would be great.

Members are reminded that links they are unsure of, or know to be illegal should not be posted here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Amantine to the legal mp3 site rescue:

Epitonic
Smart-music.net (the Ninjatune compilation on the first page is very nice, I recommend it)

Mp3 labels (all electronic music though):

TavCOM Records
Suicide in Installments
Electrotards
R e t r o p u b l i k
Audiot
Teion
Monotonik

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by amantine]

top topics

join