It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Loose Change Flash is FAKE

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   



Guys,

In the Naudet shot we don't have a flash but in the Loose Change we have a flash.

So why did Jason Bermas and Dylan Avery put a flash in their video and what was the purpose? Was it to mislead people?


Best
D.Duck




posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wow! This is really... something


Great find! Original Naudet "911" DVD doesnt have this flash!!!



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
tell me what leads you to believe that it was the folks from "Loose Change" that put the flash in, and not the other fellow taking the flash out?

Both can be done just as easily.



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.Duck



Guys,

In the Naudet shot we don't have a flash but in the Loose Change we have a flash.

So why did Jason Bermas and Dylan Avery put a flash in their video and what was the purpose? Was it to mislead people?


Best
D.Duck


Do you really need to ask?

For the same reason they released a pathetically adolescent, factually flawed and over all embarassingly lame "documentary".



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
tell me what leads you to believe that it was the folks from "Loose Change" that put the flash in, and not the other fellow taking the flash out?

Both can be done just as easily.




Because Loose Change uses the footage from the Naudet brothers? That footage was released one of the first days after Sept.11 if Im not mistaken.



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MartinL

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
tell me what leads you to believe that it was the folks from "Loose Change" that put the flash in, and not the other fellow taking the flash out?

Both can be done just as easily.




Because Loose Change uses the footage from the Naudet brothers? That footage was released one of the first days after Sept.11 if Im not mistaken.


K, but that doesnt prove anything. Is this picture from the origional celluloid? If not, there is no way to prove either side.

I'm not on either side of this argument, I just want proof.



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Interesting. I will have to get a copy of the Naudet footage to check this but I think you could have something there. The Naudet footage is available on google video too...

Well having just checked it out I think the flash is there, but less prominent in the Naudet footage. I think this is much to do with encoding/compression and the color and contast balance in some way.

Mister Old Skool posted this version with a less prominent flash:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I just found a version straight from BBC News and it does have a prominent flash. Watch carefully.



So I would conclude the flash is real, since the BBC news didn't get their footage from LC.


However, if anything is fake it is the soundtrack from the BBC footage as it has been dramatically altered. They took the Naudet audio and looped it to repeat the blast twice (probably for dramatic effect and to fill the gaps of silence in the original) and they even use the sound of the north tower collapsing for the audio of the plane hitting the south tower!




[edit on 19-5-2009 by Insolubrious]



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I dont see why they would remove the flash, or put in a flash to be honest.

maybe in the .gif animation showing them side by side, the animation on the left's frames were taking .1 of a second off they others. so it looks like its the same squence of frames, but its just a millisecond off? so its actually the exact same footage, just...used differently to make it seem like there is no flash.

to me the flash is just sun reflecting when it hits the right angle.

/shrug

[edit on 19-5-2009 by epitaph.one]



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious
 


I believe you are right. I don't think BBC news would get their footage from loose change, especially since they hadn't even made the documentary yet.

Nice try OP. better try peddling this somewhere else.



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
D.Duck is one of the biggest disinfo artists that grace this forum. All you have to do is scroll down to the no-plane threads where I've busted him in several lies pushing purposeful disinfo.

The flash is in the Naudet video. Frames are usually taken out of animated .gif's to make them smaller.

One of our prominent forum members spent $175 to purchase a full HD version of the Naudet video here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We can have him find out once and for all if D.Duck's claim is disinfo (like I know it is) or if this could be true, in which case it could have serious consequences. But we truthers have nothing to worry about because the flash is there in the Naudet video.



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
?
I'll have to watch loosechange again, but your apparent loose chang gif there has quite a large flash.. so large that it looks fake.

my personal opinion, is i think the gif your using is incorrect of fake, because if they had of had something that 'bright and bold' in the docco it would of stood out as a fake.

I mean your apparent gif from loose change, the flash takes over the entire plane.

i call fraudulent posting here!



[edit on 19-5-2009 by Agit8dChop]



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Was the flash put in or taken out? At this point it really does not matter. It does prove one thing. That NONE of the film footage or photos can be trusted at this point. They have been added to and deledted from and edited beyond belief. We will never find out for 100% sure what happened on 9/11. Fact and fiction have become so mixed together they have become one and the same.



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I justewatched the Naudet video on the other thread. I didn't see the flash, as in the same one on the loose change video. In loose change there was the very bright flash. In the Naudet video, i did not see the bright eyecatching flash.

Maybe load speed or something?



posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
D.Duck is one of the biggest disinfo artists that grace this forum. All you have to do is scroll down to the no-plane threads where I've busted him in several lies pushing purposeful disinfo.

The flash is in the Naudet video. Frames are usually taken out of animated .gif's to make them smaller.

One of our prominent forum members spent $175 to purchase a full HD version of the Naudet video here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We can have him find out once and for all if D.Duck's claim is disinfo (like I know it is) or if this could be true, in which case it could have serious consequences. But we truthers have nothing to worry about because the flash is there in the Naudet video.



Thanks for saying " D.Duck is one of the biggest disinfo artists that grace this forum." I think that comment say more about you then me and most people can see what you are up to.

Funny to see that you don't even have a comment on a simple flash so lets wait and see what your friend "mister.old.school" comes up with.


D.Duck

edit:Spelling

[edit on 20-5-2009 by D.Duck]



posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think the flash controversy began with the In Plane Site DVD, not LC. I could be wrong though on the timing of the release for each DVD.


This analysis sows the flas was edited out of the Naudet Brothers Film

It seems there is a flash controversy now.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Swing Dangler]



posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I justewatched the Naudet video on the other thread. I didn't see the flash, as in the same one on the loose change video. In loose change there was the very bright flash. In the Naudet video, i did not see the bright eyecatching flash.

Maybe load speed or something?



I have a copy of the Naudet video from late 2001.
I don't see the anything like the flash that's in the In loose change video.
Might have something to do vith this being low quality version (691 MB) i don't know.



posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hey, all. Does anyone have the time locations handy, so I don't have to sift through to find the shots in question?






[edit on 20-5-2009 by Paul Tassopulos]



posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What does it matter if there was a flash or not.

2 towers got hit and collapsed at free fall speed.

This is just a way to divert attention away from important issues and once again people fall for it.



posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
What does it matter if there was a flash or not.


It probably dont mean a whole lot to you, but for the rest of us it means that if there were no flash on 911 somebody must have faked it for some reason.



posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
This is just a way to divert attention away from important issues and once again people fall for it.

This is what the no-plane disinfo artists' soul purpose is. It's what they do.



Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen
if there were no flash on 911 somebody must have faked it for some reason.

Not necessarily true. There was a flash with the second plane on the south tower also. So there would be no reason to delete the flash from the north tower.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join