It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depression Created on September the 11th, 2008?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It appears that September 11 is a favorite date for TPTB. In September 2008, Rep. Kanjorski says that he found out on Sep. 15(a monday) that on Thursday(which would be the 11th) there was an electronic run on the banks to the sum of about half a trillion dollars - in only an hour or two. The popular time is quoted as 11am. Also, is there 111 days left in the year on September the 11th? What a 'coincidence' of numbers...

I do not have to remind ATS of 9/11/2001, but I hope you all remember Bush Sr.'s speech on 9/11/1990:

Once again, Americans have stepped forward to share a tearful goodbye with their families before leaving for a strange and distant shore. At this very moment, they serve together with Arabs, Europeans, Asians, and Africans in defense of principle and the dream of a new world order.

Transcript

The next quotes are from an article about this subject.

On Thursday at roughly 11 AM The Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw down of money market accounts in the USA to the tune of $550 Billion dollars in a matter of an hour or two. Money was being removed electronically.

In an interview broadcast on C-Span’s Washington Journal, Representative Kanjorski explained what the former Treasury Secretary and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke told congress during the September 2008 closed door session. The meeting was held a few days after the electronic run on the banks on Monday September 15. The Thursday before, that Representative Kanjorski is referring to, was SEPTEMBER 11.

sidneyallenjohnson.wordpress.com...

I hope this vid works, still tryin' to figure it out. Kanjorski starts talking specifically at around 2 min.

In Jim Marrs' book, Rule by Secrecy, he talks about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and quotes from Protocol 20, and I quote:

There was a discussion of "the substitution of interest-bearing paper" money since "Economic crises have been produced by us...by no other means than the withdrawal of money from circulation."

It seems obvious to me that this is precisely what happened on September 11, 2008. Sorry if this has been posted, but I did a rather thorough search.

Check it out.

Townhall.com article by Diana West

edit for video and flow

[edit on 19-5-2009 by beebs]

[edit on 19-5-2009 by beebs]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, I think this is certainly something to look into. I have been reading Jim Marrs's book Rule by Secrecy, in which he talks about all the ancient and occult connections in 'high' places. I must say it seems oh so coincidental - just another reason why I don't believe in them anymore.

What do you guys think? To me it seems pretty conclusive, so I thought this deserved a little bump.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by beebs]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well, according to cnn's ali velshi, we are in a recession when the stock market losses total 10% in any given period. Okay, go back and see when we surpassed that 10%, and that'll give you the exact date that america went into a depression. We have lost about 60% of our stock values since last spring of 2008. Think about that now? 10% puts us in a recession, and anything over about 12% is a depression. We're at 60%, so what does that make it then?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
We're at 60%, so what does that make it then?

Complete denial of reality.

They are in so deep they can't tell you the truth now.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Before WWII the Illuminati invested in Germany and
nothing done for this country.

This time the Illuminati spent our money on Haliburton and war
materials companies.

And just like in Nazi Germany, an increase in unwarranted security
to spend more money on.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

that'll give you the exact date that america went into a depression

Yes, I see what you mean. 'Officially', the depression started on a different date.

What I am trying to say is that on September 11th, something happened that created a depression by consequence. It took a couple of months before 'depression' hit, but the act of 'sabotaging' the economy may have been on September 11 with the withdrawal of around half a trillion dollars from the markets in about 1-2 hours - as reported by Kanjorski.

Thanks for the replies.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by beebs]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Re-Posting video for personal reference:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
*hiccup*

Oh sorry, I just came in here to ah... check things out and *hicc*...

Whoah...um... No sense in telling them about these bats I saw...

Ah, well! *hiccup!*, um No editing on my, um...hmm...

...own posts? hmm

Guess I'll just, ah...*hic*, take my leave...whoah watch out for that-

BUMP

top topics

join