It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick Peel An Egg -- Awesome!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I usually just scramble eggs or fry them because I can't stand trying to peel a boiled egg. Oh, and I almost always leave a piece of the shell for an extra crunchy egg.

Well, here's the solution:

Enjoy!

-Dev

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That's really cool! I can't wait to try this out......... do it casually as my Darlin' is watching; pretend I've always done it that way

I usually just run hot water over the cooled boiled eggs -- makes the shell expand and they practically slip right off.

I have this feeling I'm going to be cooking waaay too many eggs in the near future.
EEK!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I have this feeling I'm going to be cooking waaay too many eggs in the near future.

Oh yea, I'm going to the store in a bit to pick up a couple cartons. Shouldn't be a problem, eggs never hurt anybody!

-Dev

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

The important element to this maneuver is to inhale BEFORE putting the egg in front of the mouth.

Live and learn, eh?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I used to blow through pin holes in the shell to hollow them out to paint!
I might try that next time I boil eggs!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Yeah, I'm totally doing this tomorrow. I'm gunna be so healthy........eating all these eggs.....

-Dev

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Why cant they teach us important things like this in school?When was the last time i used Pi since i left school?But something like this is an everyday skill.

new topics

top topics

join