It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 4.+ quake rattles Los Angeles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It seems Sunday was not the end of the rumbling in the greater L.A. area..

earthquake.usgs.gov...

and

earthquake.usgs.gov...

a few minutes later.

Getting a bit frequent now aren't they?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thanks for posting so quickly.My aunt lives in the Anaheim area and the last one really scared her 11 year old who of course is used to some shaking. I will post when she calls me back to see what and if they felt it this time

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kleah

I was speaking with a friend in Ventrillo at the time, who happens to live there. He stopped mid-sentence when the house started shaking.

About one minute later it set off my "earthquake alert" add-on for Firefox.

Yeah, I will continue to enjoy the east coast for now.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You may find it interesting that the reason all land masses came from that one big one to become continents, is because the earth changes it's rotational axis every 12,900 years from a point just outside of Minsk... the only place on earth that never changes climate zone based on rotation. There are fossils of plants that could only have grown in direct sunlight- they're 13,000 years old roughly, and we found them in shadow walls of the Grand Canyon. Explain that away Discovery Channel!!!!!!!!!!! There are many proofs around the world in many diff. ways that prove there is a cycle, we are about to hit another shift that will put Ca. in the ocean most likely, but what I'm most worried about is passing through the galactic axis. I think this is where a certain particle stream may hit us, or maybe the sun will flare up on us then... somewhere in the Bible it's written of how the earth will be burned by something numbering the number of sand grains in the sea.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
thanks for the post. got to email Susie Q and make sure she and her mother are okay!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm sitting here watching the Lakers/Nuggets game just waiting for Staples Center to collapse =X haha

new topics

top topics

join