It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened to the petition given to justice roberts dealing with obama's verification?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i was wondering what happened to the petition they gave to justice roberts. you know ,the one with the 325,000 signatures?

LINK

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Chief Justice Roberts Agrees to Read Obama Birth Documentation!
BORN IN THE USA?
Chief justice publicly accepts WND's eligibility petition...
Attorney Orly Taitz talks to Roberts, who agrees to read Obama-birth docs...

March 14, 2009
By Drew Zahn
WorldNetDaily

U.S. Supreme Chief Justice John Roberts

"A California attorney lobbying the U.S. Supreme Court for a review of Barack Obama's qualifications to be president confronted the chief justice yesterday with legal briefs and a WND petition bearing names of over 325,000 people asking the court to rule on whether or not the sitting president fulfills the Constitution's "natural-born citizen" clause.

According to Orly Taitz, the attorney who confronted Chief Justice John Roberts at a lecture at the University of Idaho, the judge promised before the gathered crowd that he would, indeed, read and review the briefs and petition.

"I addressed him in front of 800 people in the audience," Taitz told WND, "including university officials, the president of the Idaho State Bar and the chief justice of the Supreme Court of Idaho, and in front of all them, [Roberts] promised to read my papers." "

did we give this to the wrong person? the link below may indicate this.

roberts and obama

Why did this just disappear? i can't wait to find out who goes to the supreme court.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
And if you were a political opponent, would it not make sense for you to allow this communist to destroy our country, then come to the rescue and expose this illegal alien, thus nullifying all his presidential actions? As if they never occurred? I think it is rather brilliant.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Broom+carpet =the answer to your question.
Thats how i see it anyway.

new topics

top topics

join